• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019- No Longer With Us

Started by Brian G, January 01, 2019, 02:20:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

bleudog

Maynard G Krebs

Bob Einstein, the actor best known for his Super Dave Osbourne character, has died at the age of 76.

bleudog

bleudog

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: bleudog on January 02, 2019, 04:55:57 pm
Rough day for 76 year olds.

Wow, think I'll skip that bday when it comes around

1-Adam-12

Wow.  Another one.  The co-president of the department store that bears his name.  He was 58.

Just something about January 2, I guess.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/business/blake-nordstrom-obit/index.html

Maynard G Krebs

Jim Bailey, sportswriter for the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette has died at age 86.  He was a SSC (now SAU) alum and top writer for baseball and boxing.

HorseFeathers

Lions84

Rest in Peace to all these so far.

bleudog

Lumberjackfan1978

Overdahill

Julius Campbell, a standout high school football player who starred on the integrated T.C. Williams state championship team portrayed in the film "Remember the Titans," died Friday of multiple organ failure, according to The Washington Post.

He was 65.

Campbell was one of T.C. Williams' top defensive players at end, helping his team win the 1971 Virginia AAA state championship against significant racial odds. T.C. Williams was one of the first high schools in the state to desegregate by combining the student bodies of three schools in Alexandria, Va.

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

Lions84

Quote from: Overdahill on January 28, 2019, 08:27:52 am
Julius Campbell, a standout high school football player who starred on the integrated T.C. Williams state championship team portrayed in the film "Remember the Titans," died Friday of multiple organ failure, according to The Washington Post.

He was 65.

Campbell was one of T.C. Williams' top defensive players at end, helping his team win the 1971 Virginia AAA state championship against significant racial odds. T.C. Williams was one of the first high schools in the state to desegregate by combining the student bodies of three schools in Alexandria, Va.

Rest in Peace and he reunited with his fellow DE in Heaven now.

bleudog

February 05, 2019, 04:28:48 pm #21 Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:31:37 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Lions84 on February 05, 2019, 03:06:13 pm
Rest in Peace and he reunited with his fellow DE in Heaven now.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Overdahill on January 28, 2019, 08:27:52 am

He was 65.

R.I.P.

1-Adam-12

Lumberjackfan1978

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

1-Adam-12

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26273485/texas-icon-nfl-wr-johnny-lam-jones-dies-60

One of the greatest athletes in Longhorn history.  Also an Olympic gold medalist as part of the 4x100 relay team in 1976.

bleudog

Maynard G Krebs

Maynard G Krebs

Peggy Lipton, actress that starred in the Mod Squad, dead at age 72

bleudog

Brian G

He was awesome.  I didn't Harvey so much but did like Conway.

Maynard G Krebs

Grady Cathey, age 89.  Grew up in Smackover, played multiple sports at Southern State College (SAU).  Twice named All-AIC in both football and baseball.  Taught and coached in south Arkansas (mostly Rison) schools for almost 50 years.

bleudog

Quote from: B.G. on May 14, 2019, 04:24:23 pm
He was awesome.  I didn't Harvey so much but did like Conway.

VHSCoach2

Former WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro passed away a few days ago at age 39. It is suspected that she took her own life.

bleudog

bleudog

Brian G

bleudog

HorseFeathers

bleudog

bleudog

June 15, 2019, 12:46:27 pm #45 Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 04:57:09 pm by bleudog

Brian G

Cabotfan

Maynard G Krebs

bleudog