• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone have eyes on the LRCA scrimmage tonight?

Started by JessieP, August 17, 2018, 08:30:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JessieP

Overdahill

Yellowcake

Second half was JV
Benton o line was suspect
LRCA has a good team.

RCWarrior2020

I said it a few weeks ago, the O line for LRCA is going to be an issue before all is dais and done.

Not sure why, but all games/scrimmages were on LivestreAm last year but this year it says only the confrèrence game will be streamed live so had to watch the Benton feed.

We need better QB and OL play if we think we can be ther=in the end.

incogneto

August 18, 2018, 02:44:14 am #4 Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 02:48:00 am by incogneto
Quote from: RCWarrior2020 on August 17, 2018, 10:44:32 pm
I said it a few weeks ago, the O line for LRCA is going to be an issue before all is dais and done.

Not sure why, but all games/scrimmages were on LivestreAm last year but this year it says only the confrèrence game will be streamed live so had to watch the Benton feed.

We need better QB and OL play if we think we can be ther=in the end.

You have a right to have an uneducated opinion.

Chin Music

The key for LRCA over the course of the season will be depth.  There is just not much of it.  The offense goes at a very fast pace and uses little clock which means there are a ton of plays in a game and depth becomes an issue.  The defense is better but it wouldn't take much to be better than last year.  The ability to stop the run will determine the success they have this year.

The_Pioneer

Hey, they're a Central team.  They'll be unbeatable. 

Overdahill

Quote from: The_Pioneer on August 18, 2018, 11:00:06 am

I don't know about unbeatable but the Central Conference has a good chance of producing the State Champions again this year

Rocket23

The OL was decimated this offseason by career-ending injuries, and a third was out Friday with a concussion.  We have no depth there, so they have to stay healthy.  They will do a lot motion and move justice around to escape pressure.  He needs to be more accurate passing.

The new defensive coordinator has made all the difference in the world.  He is has installed a lot more sets and will give offenses several different looks.

It will be a fun year in the central this and looks like 5A will be a wild ride.

Friday night will tell a lot I believe about LRCA and Batesville.  Great opening season test for both teams.

The_Pioneer

It will be a great test, but it probably won't resemble the same Pioneer team in October.  Fortunately, the 3 non conference games have no bearing on playoffs otherwise Paragould would have dozens of teams beating their door down to play every week.

STBruin

Quote from: The_Pioneer on August 18, 2018, 11:00:06 am

last 4 years... 4 Central State Champs...and 2 Runner-ups...that's pretty impressive regardless of where your loyalties lie...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas