• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Edition: Make your 4A, 5A, 6A and 7A Predictions: Bracket Style!

Started by chaoslord, May 07, 2016, 04:06:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chaoslord

Here they are

4A Girls
4A Boys

5A Girls
5A Boys

6A Girls
6A Boys

7A Girls
7A Boys

5A Boys and 6A Boys are accepting predictions

I'm not turning on predictions on 5A Girls, 6A Girls, 4A, and 7A quite yet because we don't know everything yet but here they are for now. Where the FF standings were missing something, I used the MaxPreps brackets on the AAA website to fill in. I'll post here again when predictions are turned on.

If I made an errors let me know!

chaoslord

Flipped the switch on all of the remaining brackets using the MaxPreps brackets. Good luck, everyone.

arksoccer20

Jdhelbig

Quote from: arksoccer20 on May 11, 2016, 12:45:34 pm
Are you able to see other peoples predictions?

I don't think so. Is there a way to make that happen chaoslord??

chaoslord

By default, predictions are hidden from public until after the tournament starts. I've updated the settings to allow predictions to be seen now. Check it out and let me know if its not working.

Current prediction count (not sure if this is visible or not to the public so just putting it here):
4A Girls: 14
4A Boys: 14
5A Girls: 11
5A Boys: 21
6A Girls: 8
6A Boys: 15
7A Girls: 8
7A Boys: 8

Laird Williams

chaoslord

Thursday update

4A Girls: Soccer fan and 4a girls were perfect. 11 people were just behind at 7/8

4A Boys: Going to bed and the scores aren't posted for the last two games yet, but so far The Coach, Phantomq, Evil Genius, Strong 4A 1, and here goes nothing got all 6 so far right.

5A Girls: Our fearless mod sevenof400 was perfect in the opening round. Just1Coach, JLB, and mijally got 7 right, all having incorrectly predicted DeQueen over Paragould.

5A Boys: GobsFan, jmbk, and arsoccer25 are all perfect after the first day. Fourteen folks got 7 of 8, including me! Unfortunately I also had PA wining the whole thing, soooooo....

6A Girls: The Coach, No Clue, Never Know, NEASoccer, kenrodsimon, Fred Bird, mijally, cluelessone, and sevenof400 got all four opening round matches right. Five more got 3/4.

6A Boys: 13 perfects, 8 were 3/4.

7A Girls: No one made it through perfect. Guess none of us were completely sold on how good the West was this year! sevenof400 and Fred Bird were the two who got 3 right.

7A Boys: 8 people were perfect- Hornet Hawg, NEASoccer, mijally, Sir Alex, Not A Student, Little rock homeboy, here goes nothing, and Catholic. Four people were right behind them.

chaoslord

Sorry for the delay in the Friday update, I got home from Harrison, had dinner with the wife, and went straight to bed. Here we go!

4A Girls: No perfects left, but Pixie, kenrodsimon, soccer fan, and 4a girls are all on 11 correct. The first two are ahead by one point since they had perfect second rounds, though.

4A Boys: Evil Genius has the lead at 9 picks right so far. CHS1, mijally, Strong 4A 1, Phantomq, and here goes nothing all have gotten 8 right so far and are just behind.

5A Girls: sevenof500 is perfect after two rounds. Just1Coach, JLB, and mijally stayed just behind on 11/12.

5A Boys: MDXPHD has a slight lead on arsoccer25 on the back of having a perfect second round. They're tied on 11/15 picks, but MDXPHD's bracket has the highest scoring potential left. Southwatcher, Coach, and Phantomq could pop up as winners if DeQueen falters, though.

6A Girls: NeverKnow, kendrodsimon, and Fred Bird are all perfect still. Sevenof400, cluelessone, mijally, and NEASoccer are all just behind.

6A Boys: Fred Bird and Here goes nothing are perfect with mijally, clueless one, south conference, and myself on 7, although south conference and I lost out champion with the one loss.

7A Girls: CHS, clueless one, Sir Alex, sevenof400, and Fred Bird are all on 6/8, but the first three hold a slight edge in points.

7A Boys: Hornet-Hawg, Little rock homeboy, and here goes nothing all have one loss (Had Heritage over Rogers), but remain tied at the top. I think Not a Student might be the only one who can catch them since those three all have Springdale winning it and Not a Student has Har-Ber.

Laird Williams

chaoslord

4A Girls: Pixie and kenrodsimon will take it with a CAC win, Untitled with a Gentry win.

4A Boys: If Dardanelle wins, soccerkidr2 wins this bracket. If Mena wins, it's 3-2.

5A Girls: MDXPHD and 5a girls championship take it with a PA win, BigChief with a harrison win.

5A Boys: Coach and Revenge for VV will tie if Valley View wins. A Hot Springs win gives the bracket to Phantomq.

6A Girls: NEASoccer will just edge out Fred Bird for the bracket, as I don't see a Russellville pick.

6A Boys: Fred Bird and Here goes nothing take it with a Siloam Springs win and would finish perfect. Mijally will take it with a Russellville win.

7A Girls: Cabot 2-1 takes it with a Cabot win, Sir Alex takes it with a Bentonville win.

7A Boys: Hornet-hawg, little rock homeboy, and here goes nothing have won the bracket i believe, as I don't see anyone with Bentonville winning it all.

Laird Williams

VHSCoach2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas