• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-AA East Predictions

Started by qwerty, November 22, 2005, 01:01:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the 1-AA East?

Bergman
8 (36.4%)
Valley Springs
4 (18.2%)
Marshall
8 (36.4%)
Jasper
1 (4.5%)
Flippin
0 (0%)
Cotter
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

qwerty

marshall beat cotter 72-57 and marshall played terrible

qwerty

how is valley and bergman faring in the NAC tourny???

wonderboys

qwerty

wonderboys

time for some non-conference revenge

ColonelReb

supermario

ColonelReb

yeah. that's what im saying! go BERGMAN!

wonderboys

Way to go Panthers. Tigers get notch #2 in their loss column.

qwerty

that is the way it is lookin for now

wonderboys

Gotta love those Panthers. Taking down the #1 team in the state twice in one week is big time. HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

qwerty

marshall beat flippin and it stands now as 1.bergman 2.valley springs 3.marshall 4.flippin last two are cotter and jasper in an order i know not of

wonderboys

It is sad that Jasper is not dominating. They have GREAT size, but apparently nothing to go with the size.

qwerty

you make a very good point wonderboys. it is hard to believe

wonderboys

rolling through conference, oh how i remember the days

qwerty

marshall girls beat cotter by about 50 something. they had 71 points to begin the 4th quarter. jenny vining has really turned it on scoring no less than 33 points for the past 4 games. andrea loggins has also struck a match on the offensive end. she had 19 and shot awesome. i was really impressed w/ jenny's performance since OU was there to watch her. the boys beat cotter by 30. kyle west(who had a very special someone at the game watching who lives in mtn. home... cough, cough) was unstoppable throughout the whole game he had at lest 20 i'd say but i dont know the stats for sure. looks like can really play when has some motivation bhspanthers 25

qwerty

idk bhspanthers25 what do u think it means??????

qwerty

im guess im just sayin that it seems like mr. west has some really spark in his game whenever haley is there watching him thats all. and i do recall you being at the game last night and look how he played

qwerty

that was w/o a doubt the worst game of basketball ever.... also that is w/o a doubt the worst officiating game of basketball ever. i agree w/ u dark air flyer

qwerty

Quote from: fridaynightfan on January 21, 2006, 10:37:11 pm
Quote from: qwerty on January 21, 2006, 08:21:44 pm
that was w/o a doubt the worst game of basketball ever.... also that is w/o a doubt the worst officiating game of basketball ever. i agree w/ u dark air flyer
There were several really bad calls that caused the ballgame to get out of hand for the Bobcats but that in itself did not determine the winner as the Tigers were prepared to show, in the rematch, that they were more than 5 pts better than Marshall.  The Marshall Senior boys should get the 3rd seed in the district tournament and will probably have to get by Cotter for a 3rd time to get into regional so the team needs to forget Friday nights disaster because the final three conference games are very important, as well as the remaining non-conference games.
i dont think that you have the right to say how many points valley is better than marshall by. 2 games were played and you cannot decipher between which game shows the true colors of each team. i would have to say that due to marshall's play they prolly got beat by 12 or14 points but with some help they won by 30

qwerty

There must have been some credibility to what I stated on Saturday because Coach Cude also stated in the Sunday 1/22/06 edition of the Harrison Daily Times on page 2 and 4 and I quote "Valley Springs was 15 to 20 points better than us tonight," said Marshall coach Jeremy Cude, "and with a little help they were 30 better than us." End Quote. I stated more than 5 pts, Coach Cude stated 15 to 20 pts more.
you are correct coach cude stated that they were "15-20 points better than us TONIGHT" tonight which means that on that one special occasion. you stated that they ARE more than 5 points better than marshall, implying that they are that much better than marshall on any given night

wonderboys

Round 4: Bergman vs. Valley Springs tomorrow night at the Panther Palace

qwerty

i think bergman will win it but i dont really know. it will be close like it always is

qwerty

i heard that bergman beat valley springs by like 23.

wonderboys

Quote from: qwerty on February 01, 2006, 12:46:59 pm

yeah, that is what my brother said. 14-12 at the half 56-23 (or so) for the final. DOMINATION

qwerty

nobody prolly really cares but marshall beat flippin 80-45. chase yancey had 18pts. 3assists and ethan branscum had16pts. 3assists. Bergman finishes 1st, Valley 2nd, Marshall 3rd

wonderboys

Quote from: fridaynightfan on February 02, 2006, 02:21:14 pm
Quote from: wonderboys on February 01, 2006, 03:57:37 pm
Quote from: qwerty on February 01, 2006, 12:46:59 pm

yeah, that is what my brother said. 14-12 at the half 56-23 (or so) for the final. DOMINATION

Yes, 14-12 at the half, 48-25 was the final.

yeah, sorry about that. I guess I didn't do the math.

qwerty

i know that marshall has 3 games until district: shirley-tonight, western grove and mtn. view next week. what are the remaining schedules for the other teams in this conference.

wonderboys

Quote from: bhspanthers25 on February 03, 2006, 10:43:07 pm
bergman went to melbourne tonight where each team one by like 30..then they go to eureka springs on tuesday and they host lead hill on thursday for senior night

let us know how the game against Eureka goes. Their boys are pretty good this year.

wonderboys

Quote from: bhspanthers25 on February 04, 2006, 06:07:44 pm
well valley boys mercy ruled eureka in the nac tournament..i think that was the second least amount of points a team has scored in the tournaments history..i believe it was under 20

they will be in our (Danville's) regional, I think they are undefeated in their conference

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas