• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-AA East Predictions

Started by qwerty, November 22, 2005, 01:01:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the 1-AA East?

Bergman
8 (36.4%)
Valley Springs
4 (18.2%)
Marshall
8 (36.4%)
Jasper
1 (4.5%)
Flippin
0 (0%)
Cotter
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

qwerty

The 1-AA East has been very productive during the recent years and has alot of competition. So the question is... who will win it this year?

qwerty

c'mon guys i need some input on this

qwerty

yea the bergman marshall sr. high girls games should be awesome. jenny vining and kelley ruff. ashley taylor and....sorry no competition for her from marshall.

wonderboys

Bergman girls will have it. The boys will have to play with their A game every night. The lack of physical size hurts, but it is hard to replace the size of those boys big hearts. That alone will win them several games.

qwerty

i wouldnt put any money on bergman winning anything since jenny vining from marshall is such a dominant player but bergman is the heavy favorites

wonderboys

Unfortunately I don't live in that area so I won't get to watch any of the games. I haven't seen the Vining girl so I will take your word for it.

qwerty

im guessing ur from russelville?

wonderboys

well i'm FROM Bergman, but yes I've been in college

qwerty

ahh, well nontheless there will be some good competition from the marshall and bergman as well as valley

wonderboys

how are the marshall boys? have any conference games been played yet?

qwerty

nope, no conference games yet. unlike all of the other schools in the 1-AA east they have football and so they get started a bit later that all the other 5

wonderboys

well have any of the other 5 played any conference games? and if so what were the outcomes

wonderboys

how bad did Bergman beat Jasper?

wonderboys

WOW!! That is very impressive considering the size difference.

b-ball fan

wonderboys

b-ball fan

yep...and all of their opponents

wonderboys

Oh, i get it now. Yeah rolling.

wonderboys

bhs and qwerty, keep me posted on what is happening with the 1-AA East teams.

qwerty

wonderboys

b-ball fan

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

wonderboys

qwerty

tonight marshall is playing jasper at jasper for marshall's first conference game of the season and jasper is not a bad team at all so this will be quite a test for the bobcats i think

wonderboys

qwerty

all of the marshall teams won(jr. girls, sr. boys and girls) 1-0 in conference now for the sr. high teams

b-ball fan

wonderboys

wonderboys

I see where Bergman SPANKED St. Paul and improved to 13-2. It should be interesting when Bergman takes on the Danville Little Johns on Dec. 22nd at Charleston.

b-ball fan

qwerty

i think the bigelow-marshall game 2morrow night will be and interesting one and am anxious to see how it plays out

wonderboys

when do Bergman and Marshall play?

qwerty

not for awhile, marshall has valley on tues. and cotter on friday

old_school

How did they do against Bigelow

wonderboys

The lady Panthers got it handed to them on Friday night by Guy-Perkins. I heard it was by 20 or so. Someone tell me how they did in the consolation game?

Let us know what happens with Marshall vs. Valley

And Marshall lost to Bigelow by 4 in the tourney. ^^^^

wonderboys

Awesome, thanks.

Were you at the game vs. Guy-Perkins? Can you give us the scoop? Was Bergman just out matched severely?

wonderboys

Let us know what happens tonight between Bergman and Valley Springs.

wonderboys

Yeah, I guess that will work. :)

b-ball fan

whoever plays just keep us updated

qwerty

Quote from: fridaynightfan on December 13, 2005, 08:43:57 am
Quote from: wonderboys on December 12, 2005, 09:04:54 am
The lady Panthers got it handed to them on Friday night by Guy-Perkins. I heard it was by 20 or so. Someone tell me how they did in the consolation game?

Let us know what happens with Marshall vs. Valley

And Marshall lost to Bigelow by 4 in the tourney. ^^^^

Marshall possibly could have beaten Bigelow if the Bobcats had hit their free throws. Marshall was 10-26 for the game while Bigelow was 16-22. Free throw shooting probably is the main difference in 10 games every year, win or lose, for every team that plays basketball.
yes u have a very good point, if marshall's free throw shooting percentage was anywhere higher than 39% they might have won that ball game.

b-ball fan

free throws aren't important

they just decide who wins or loses

wonderboys

Quote from: fridaynightfan on December 14, 2005, 08:23:15 am

Elliott Wobker for Valley Springs is probably one of the two best players in this conference, He had 30 pts for Valley.

They have been waiting for his Sr. year to roll around. He is GOOD. I like the kid.

b-ball fan

qwerty

yep ole wobby couldn't miss against marshall... well i take that back, he missed 2 shots all together.

wonderboys

wonderboys

qwerty

well tomorrow is cotter for the bobcats of marshall. gotta get a win in this one

wonderboys

Quote from: bhspanthers25 on December 15, 2005, 09:25:54 pm
The Bergman Sr Boys got beat tonight by Valley..51-46 i believe..it was a good game..and yes free throws are important cuz if Bergman would have made theirs they could have won..im not sure how many they missed exactly tho but it could have made a difference..

Was it in the Green Forest Tourney?

wonderboys

Thanks fan. So who does that put in the finals?

wonderboys

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas