• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 4A State Championship(BOYS): Lonoke vs. Brookland(VOTE)

Started by Brian G, March 10, 2014, 07:00:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Lonoke
23 (39.7%)
Brookland
35 (60.3%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: March 14, 2014, 05:56:26 pm

Brian G

Details coming.

5:15 Thursday

NEA Razorback olfan

horsepower1324

BHS2014

I've heard Thursday at 5:15 via the brookland basketball team

HankWilliams4President

Quote from: BHS2014 on March 11, 2014, 11:18:51 am
I've heard Thursday at 5:15 via the brookland basketball team

That's what the AAA tweeted this morning.  4A girls game will be at 3:30

Bulldog92

Brian G

Brian G

redfire75

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

NEA Razorback olfan

bscinar

Oldref

Great job Brookland.....congratulations on winning the schools first state title!!!!! Another title comes back to Craighead County!!!!

Brian G

FF posters nailed this and advance to 2-0 on their Final selections.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Oldref on March 13, 2014, 07:02:12 pm
Great job Brookland.....congratulations on winning the schools first state title!!!!! Another title comes back to Craighead County!!!!

Thanks so much, Our boys have worked so Hard, and we believe!!

Oldref

I know they have worked hard olfan.......saw a lot of it myself starting at team camps this past summer watching them and Bay and others go at it. Everyone knew the Bearcats could win it  all if things went right and they did!!! Bearcats had a great season.....boys and girls!! Proud for everyone in Brookland!

Batman44

Bayhoopfan13

I would like to say congrats to Brookland on their first championship enjoy it y'all worked hard for it.

Dragon77

Congrats to BHS. Just a wonderful bunch of folks there, and so happy for them!

BHS 83 

WPWells

Congratulations to Brookland and especially NEA! I think he's probably the nicest poster in here and if anyone deserves to have their team succeed it would be him

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 13, 2014, 10:34:47 pm
Congratulations to Brookland and especially NEA! I think he's probably the nicest poster in here and if anyone deserves to have their team succeed it would be him

Thanks 12th Man
Our Boys worked hard , Playing great teams early like Monticello ,Clarksville & Jonesboro really helped the boys prepare for a post season run. Some great teams at State. D-Way , Lincoln ,and of course Lonoke who battled till the end. I'm super proud of or boys , coach Gross is one of the toughest coaches around , and to play for him you have to be also!!

It's great to hear about everyone's favorite teams, even better to see them compete at the State Level. On the Girls side. Was impressed with Ozark , Farmington & and PG who we edged in OT.
Ozark got a big lead, but Guthrie for VV is tough, She was tough for Brookland to contain all season . thought Ozark should have the foul called at end.
CAC vs Malvern was a great matchup .
Good luck to all the teams today and Saturday !!! Safe Travels!!

Real deal

Congrats brookland!!  I'm so happy for coach gross and your program. Well deserved championship!!  No one deserves it more!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas