• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This year's best duo vs next year's best duo?

Started by anchorman01, March 06, 2017, 10:17:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was the best duo this year and who will be next year's?

Will they be better
0 (0%)
Or worse
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

anchorman01

Who do you have as your top duo's 1A for this year and next year?

Bigleague

Pastor Penguin

Quote from: anchorman01 on March 06, 2017, 10:17:33 pm
Who do you have as your top duo's 1A for this year and next year?
I really liked the Daddy Eagle and Sack Attack duo. Very deadly on brain cells

BannerMountainMan

As I have been gone for hours and not caught up to the new norm..why are there so many new people on here omg 😂😂, and second why are so many people putting "+1" if they are not actually gonna clap the person. What a tease

Pastor Penguin

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 06, 2017, 10:30:28 pm
As I have been gone for hours and not caught up to the new norm..why are there so many new people on here omg 😂😂, and second why are so many people putting "+1" if they are not actually gonna clap the person. What a tease
+1 :D

SlamminAllStar

Quote from: Pastor Penguin on March 06, 2017, 10:23:26 pm
I really liked the Daddy Eagle and Sack Attack duo. Very deadly on brain cells
Hands down Papa Eagle and Attack of the Sack will be the power duo next year!

SlamminAllStar

Honorable Mention will be Peepee Creek and the Banger!  If they even show up after the year is over.  They could possibly be hungover and have stocks in preparation H if Shirley loses Saturday night. 

PeedeecreekBoy99

March 07, 2017, 08:37:13 am #7 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:39:39 am by PeedeecreekBoy99
Quote from: SlamminAllStar on March 07, 2017, 06:49:58 am
Honorable Mention will be Peepee Creek and the Banger!  If they even show up after the year is over.  They could possibly be hungover and have stocks in preparation H if Shirley loses Saturday night.
i am honored that i was nominated! and i assume you are talking about banner man when you say banger. yes i agree we may be the best duo 8)

Moonshiner

SlamminAllStar

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 07, 2017, 08:37:13 am
i am honored that i was nominated! and i assume you are talking about banner man when you say banger. yes i agree we may be the best duo 8)
Honorable mention is not first it's like the gerth around Eagle Mom from first place.  And from what we have heard that is a long long way!  The fearsome threesome of Eagle Mom, Daddy Eagle and Attack of the Sack is also a nasty combo. 2 GFWS and 1 Clinton fan! 

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: SlamminAllStar on March 07, 2017, 09:33:29 am
Honorable mention is not first it's like the gerth around Eagle Mom from first place.  And from what we have heard that is a long long way!  The fearsome threesome of Eagle Mom, Daddy Eagle and Attack of the Sack is also a nasty combo. 2 GFWS and 1 Clinton fan!
sounds like a nightmare

BannerMountainMan

PeedeecreekBoy99

SackAttack

Quote from: SlamminAllStar on March 07, 2017, 06:49:58 am
Bwahahahahahaha funny funny

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: SackAttack on March 07, 2017, 07:11:02 pm
Bwahahahahahaha funny funny
easy sack attack dont get me and banner boy stirred up

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 06, 2017, 10:30:28 pm

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas