• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pastor Penguins 1A-7A state champs for Boys and Girls

Started by Pastor Penguin, March 06, 2017, 07:56:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 13, 2017, 11:08:34 pm
From the interview after the game he said he had 1-2 more years left in him. But wouldn't surprise me if he did. Just to go out on a bang.  He believes he can win it next year with the sophomores this year coming up.  We all know from his recent teams he's had he can win something with nothing.
When I've seen Guy play the last few years, I haven't been impressed watching the bench players warming up; now I know the same can be said for every 1A team in the state.  But Guy's bench players don't even go into the locker room during halftime!  I believe for Guy to "win it next year", Hutch will have to go to the farm system for reinforcements. 

SackAttack

Quote from: ZacAttack on March 14, 2017, 07:30:51 am
When I've seen Guy play the last few years, I haven't been impressed watching the bench players warming up; now I know the same can be said for every 1A team in the state.  But Guy's bench players don't even go into the locker room during halftime!  I believe for Guy to "win it next year", Hutch will have to go to the farm system for reinforcements.
Please please lets dont start with the Guy hate. This state championship was done totally legit.and no I dont want to talk about the others only this one. Sack will have a big confession to make when the time is right and I wont be saying "haha" but would hope everyone would see it for the totally genius move that it was. Like I said when the time is right and only at my choosing!

ZacAttack

March 14, 2017, 11:19:25 am #102 Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:59:02 am by ZacAttack
Quote from: SackAttack on March 14, 2017, 09:39:02 am
Please please lets dont start with the Guy hate. This state championship was done totally legit.and no I dont want to talk about the others only this one. Sack will have a big confession to make when the time is right and I wont be saying "haha" but would hope everyone would see it for the totally genius move that it was. Like I said when the time is right and only at my choosing!
Sack, I'm not questioning the legitimacy of this title.  Guy-Perkins players went out and won this game.  And I'm sure everything was done within AAA rules.  I don't blame kids for wanting to win; I'm sure Shirley, Wonderview, and everyone that wasn't playing this past weekend wanted to win too, but it just wasn't meant to be.  I'm just saying, in my opinion, if Hutch can go all the way again next year with his current roster (it will be difficult for Shirley as well), I will consider him Arkansas's GOAT!

SackAttack

Quote from: ZacAttack on March 14, 2017, 11:19:25 am
Sack, I'm not questioning the legitimacy of this title.  Guy-Perkins players went out and won this game.  And I'm sure everything was done within AAA rules.  I don't blame kids for wanting to win; I'm sure Shirley, Wonderview, and everyone that wasn't playing this past weekend wanted to win too, but it just wasn't meant to be.  I'm just saying, in my opinion, if Hutch can go all the way again next year with his current roster (it will be difficult for Shirley as well), I will consider him Arkansas's GOAT!
Agreed

thebigman3

Quote from: ZacAttack on March 14, 2017, 07:30:51 am
Just saying i watched those kids in Jr high and they really impressed. They lost 4 games over 2 seasons but never could win district. of course they weren't ready for sr high yet, but i expect them to do good next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas