• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pootstradamus predictions for 2014-15

Started by pootnscoot, September 05, 2014, 11:36:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pootnscoot

Bay quiets the critics by winning the NEA, Kell Classic conferernce championship, district tournament, regional championship and caps a 37 win season with a State championship. 15 minutes later Bay thumbs nose at critics by announcing the hiring of a new girls coach.  Hogville goes Defcon 5.

HorseFeathers

will the new girls coach be able to bring malik monk to bay?

pootnscoot

Not happening. Monk refuses to come off the bench.

Moonshiner

Quote from: pootnscoot on September 05, 2014, 11:36:01 am
Bay quiets the critics by winning the NEA, Kell Classic conferernce championship, district tournament, regional championship and caps a 37 win season with a State championship. 15 minutes later Bay thumbs nose at critics by announcing the hiring of a new girls coach.  Hogville goes Defcon 5.

You know I've really enjoyed the fireworks the past few days and haven't even said a word.  Almost even felt sorry for Bay getting attacked from all different directions.  Then I was reminded why you guys bring the "critics" out of the woodwork.
Don't cry about critics when you stand on a ladder and beat your drum all day. I don't think winning a title is going to silence these critics. Nobody is doubting your ability to win.   I tried to silence myself but you won't let me.

Silky Johnson

Hogfan167

My prediction is Bay will not lose more than one game as they win another state championship.

J.D.

Basketballfan13

Quote from: pootnscoot on September 05, 2014, 12:35:28 pm
Not happening. Monk refuses to come off the bench.
Not going to lie....I laughed a little on this one ;)

HorseFeathers

I'm probably wrong but i think poot is from norfork

Moonshiner

My mistake if I misread the post. It's hard to keep up with some of the posters.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on September 05, 2014, 10:49:40 pm
My mistake if I misread the post. It's hard to keep up with some of the posters.

Yeah...Poot is a satire writer in his own mind :D

pootnscoot

A mind is a terrible thing to waste but I'm trying.

#2.  Pokey beats Bay in the finals of the Williams Baptist tournament. They have a guard/free safety that can slow down Watson.

Silky Johnson

If bay's big man steps up against the Brewington kid from pokey than I think Bay can win with better guard play. When Watson is at point guard he gets his own shots but Pritchett and Layne are spotting up on the wings as well.

Grizzlyfive0

Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 12, 2014, 01:20:01 pm
If bay's big man steps up against the Brewington kid from pokey than I think Bay can win with better guard play. When Watson is at point guard he gets his own shots but Pritchett and Layne are spotting up on the wings as well.
Pokahontas and Brookland will be the two best games of the year can't wait

Shady

Quote from: Grizzlyfive0 on September 12, 2014, 01:52:20 pm
Pokahontas and Brookland will be the two best games of the year can't wait
I can tell you put a lot of thought into this post ???

Shady

September 13, 2014, 10:58:50 pm #15 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 11:00:48 pm by Shady
Soooooo do Bay and Pokey have byes to the finals at WBC tourney?!? This post looks ReaL familiar to some of those get the bats out posts about ICC,  always counting those dubyas before the games are played there in Jacketland!! Can't believe Bay ever runs outta players in basketball, just Rword some more for the girls team and poof problem solved.

pootnscoot

Pokey is  loaded,  Bay is loaded. The other teams that traditionally play in this tournament are not so loaded. Riverside might pull an upset but doubtful. Shady you are invited to sit with the Bay nation. Wear a purple jacket or you can borrow one.

Silky Johnson

Jonesboro Westside may be in the tournament again and they are pretty good. Where any of the teams meet up will depend on the seeding. Bay, pokey, Westside, and riverside are probably the top teams in the WBC with a couple teams having some good players that could force closer games or an upset.

pootnscoot

Good point on Westside. They are a contender if they show up.

pootnscoot

That is a big if in my opinion. I believe Brewington creates a  mismatch problem for Bay. Got to guard him out to beyond the 3 point line.

Silky Johnson

September 15, 2014, 02:59:03 pm #20 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:03:09 pm by Silky Johnson

That is a big if in my opinion. I believe Brewington creates a  mismatch problem for Bay. Got to guard him out to beyond the 3 point line.
[/quote]

This is true but I'm sure they will make adjustments if needed. The big thing for Bay's center is him playing confident and consistent. After playing against bigger guys from GCT and Valley View he has shown he has improved. The first game might be against Valley Springs and I've read they have some size so it will be a battle.

Shady

September 15, 2014, 03:22:19 pm #21 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:30:38 pm by Shady
Thanks poot I might take you up on that offer to sit with the Nation. Think someone will loan me a matching hat to go with that purple jacket?

pootnscoot

Quote from: Shady on September 15, 2014, 03:22:19 pm
Thanks poot I might take you up on that offer to sit with the Nation. Think someone will loan me a matching hat to go with that purple jacket?

Be advised Shady. I will be wearing Pokey red and cheering loudly against the the forces of Purple and Gold. I'm sure the Nation will give you a VIP seat and valet parking if you show up  or come sit in the cheap seats with the rest of us.

Shady

September 15, 2014, 07:13:52 pm #23 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:16:03 pm by Shady
Quote from: pootnscoot on September 15, 2014, 04:50:37 pm
Quote from: Shady on September 15, 2014, 03:22:19 pm

Be advised Shady. I will be wearing Pokey red and cheering loudly against the the forces of Purple and Gold. I'm sure the Nation will give you a VIP seat and valet parking if you show up  or come sit in the cheap seats with the rest of us.
Think I'll check out the thrift store where you got the blue and gold Bay/Notre Dame shirt for $1.00. I'll be looking for a size XXL purple Bay Yellowjacket  pullover for a couple bucks, gotta be a few of those hittin the flea market shelves by now. I'll ponder the cheap seats offer, that's quite nice of ya!

pootnscoot

Gene Hackman finally admits HOOSIERS was based on a computer simulated game between the 1966 Bay state championship team and the 1982 West Memphis state championship team. Hackman also confessed  Bay was actually a 20-30 point better team than West Memphis but we Hollywooded it up a little to add drama. Bay immediately declares itself the 1952 Indiana state champion, the 1982 Arkansas state champion, the greatest Arkansas basketball team in history and spends $25,000.00 hanging banners everywhere and repainting the gym floor.

jacket3

Shady

December 05, 2014, 11:55:29 pm #26 Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:58:16 pm by Shady
Quote from: pootnscoot on September 12, 2014, 09:31:51 am
A mind is a terrible thing to waste but I'm trying.

#2.  Pokey beats Bay in the finals of the Williams Baptist tournament. They have a guard/free safety that can slow down Watson.
Bay gets rolled just as you predicted, you're not called Pootstradamus for nothing.....8).....looks like the purple and gold need to get back to practicing defense 75 percent of practice. Did Pokey shoot 70 or 80 percent like the Duke?!?

Silky Johnson

Lol. Honestly they might have. There are 5 guys that can shoot it.

pootnscoot

Pokey wins WBC and the Bay faithful are flooding my inbox with Christmas cards thanking me for their predetermined championship season. Unfortunately, Gene Hackman is a very upset man vowing to use whatever means necessary to prove me wrong including Monk, Storey, 6'7" cloned Roark  triplets transferring to Emerson with immediate eligibility and a semi  load of quality beverages for the AAA  march golf outing conveniently held in Hot Springs. Life would be so much easier if I was JC dragon football fan named Fartalot.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: pootnscoot on December 18, 2014, 11:48:30 am
Pokey wins WBC and the Bay faithful are flooding my inbox with Christmas cards thanking me for their predetermined championship season. Unfortunately, Gene Hackman is a very upset man vowing to use whatever means necessary to prove me wrong including Monk, Storey, 6'7" cloned Roark  triplets transferring to Emerson with immediate eligibility and a semi  load of quality beverages for the AAA  march golf outing conveniently held in Hot Springs. Life would be so much easier if I was JC dragon football fan named Fartalot.
lol your a moron get a life.

LHHC

Hogfan167

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: LHHC on December 18, 2014, 01:09:55 pm
*^you're
I  didn't realize this was English class. What I do realize is if that's all u can come up with then all of us Bay posters  are in good shape bc you sure cant trash talk our boys  right now. Bay #1 Class A

Catfish

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on December 18, 2014, 01:42:42 pm
Quote from: LHHC on December 18, 2014, 01:09:55 pm
*^you're
I  didn't realize this was English class. What I do realize is if that's all u can come up with then all of us Bay posters  are in good shape bc you sure cant trash talk our boys  right now. Bay #1 Class A

Congratulations lol this is exactly what people are talking about.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas