• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is JC Westside for Real?

Started by Sport718, March 10, 2015, 04:33:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sport718

They are 28-5, ranked 3rd in the State, and the first team in the final four isn't it about time to give them a little respect? What a group of guards! Only 1 Sr. I think as good a group of forwards as anyone. I know they are on Marmadukes side but that semi final will probably determine the championship. Who has thoughts?

Bigditchlion

They looked pretty good last night! That number 11 would start at any classification. She is scary good. The other guard can shoot 3's that are pure! They will be tough for anyone to play. Them and duke will be a great game!!!

DragonFan

Yes, they are for real and still relatively young with only 1 Senior starter. They will have to play a very good Marmaduke team in the sem-finals tomorrow. They do not need to be intimidated by Marmaduke, and need to take it to them from the onset. Marmaduke is everyone's favorite and should be, but that is why you play the game. If Westside can get it going early and play with confidence, it should be a good game. Marmaduke has lost the big one several times over the last few years and the pressure should be on them. Not many expect Marmaduke to be challenged and that could work in Westside's favor. Go Lady Rebels, a little love from the 4-2A West!

Rackjack74

Quote from: DragonFan on March 10, 2015, 07:44:38 pm
Yes, they are for real and still relatively young with only 1 Senior starter. They will have to play a very good Marmaduke team in the sem-finals tomorrow. They do not need to be intimidated by Marmaduke, and need to take it to them from the onset. Marmaduke is everyone's favorite and should be, but that is why you play the game. If Westside can get it going early and play with confidence, it should be a good game. Marmaduke has lost the big one several times over the last few years and the pressure should be on them. Not many expect Marmaduke to be challenged and that could work in Westside's favor. Go Lady Rebels, a little love from the 4-2A West!

Absolutely!  Underestimating the Lady Reb's would be dangerous. Plus they had Tuesday off...

Sport718

bighurt411

I think Marmaduke is the real deal. They shot lights out and whipped us 92-59. Looking forward to next year already.

Bigditchlion

Great season Westside! Duke is tough! Congrats!  Looks like rematch time for the England and duke. Should be a great game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas