• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TUESDAY 2A SCORE THREAD

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2015, 07:24:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

Girls
England 55
BIC 35
2:14 left in 3rd 

BigLion10

Girls
England 63
BIC 40
End of 3rd

BigLion10

Girls final
England 78
BIC 56
Congrats to both teams for making to the the summit

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

27-15 JC under 6 min left 2q

Donnie Jamon

bleudog

Halftime:

Buffalo Island Central Mustangs: 25
Junction City Dragons: 38

cuz

bleudog

BIC 39,
Junction City 44

2:32 left in the 3rd.

mtindian42

bleudog

BIC 43,
Junction City 43.

1:27 left in the 3rd.

bleudog

End of 3rd qtr:

Buffalo Island Central Mustangs: 43
Junction City Dragons: 46

mtindian42

RedWolf275

I doubt it. They scored 18 that quarter

bleudog

BIC 47,
Junction City 50.

5:44 left in the game

bleudog

BIC 47,
Junction City 52.

3:52 left to play

bleudog

BIC 49,
Junction City 52.

2:08 left to play

bleudog

BIC Mustangs 51,
Junction City Dragons 53.

1:30 left to play.

bigpound98

bleudog

BIC Mustangs 53,
Junction City 55.

33 seconds left to play

bleudog

BIC 53,
Junction 55.

20 seconds left.

bleudog

leedog95

BIC gave them all they wanted. Congrats to JC

BigLion10

Congrats to all the teams who played today on great seasons and double congrats to the teams who made it to the Summit

NEAsupporter

BIC fiught extremely hard. Great job by them and congrats to Juction City on making it to the finals.

cotnhauler

I shouldn't be surprised by how far BIC came this year, but I wouldn't have figured this. This may have been Bill Taylor's best job coaching this year. But his philosophy is to just get to the state tournament. He believes he always has got a shot.

NEAsupporter

Quote from: cotnhauler on March 11, 2015, 07:27:19 pm
        I shouldn't be surprised by how far BIC came this year, but I wouldn't have figured this. This may have been Bill Taylor's best job coaching this year. But his philosophy is to just get to the state tournament. He believes he always has got a shot.
Yessir that's exactly right. I wanna give a shoutout to JC's players too. Very respectful.

Donnie Jamon

Proud of 2A-3 conf MT lost by 2 to England and BIC lost to JC by 3. Epc crapped the bed but Congrats to the other teams.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 11, 2015, 07:38:02 pm
Proud of 2A-3 conf MT lost by 2 to England and BIC lost to JC by 3. Epc crapped the bed but Congrats to the other teams.

You left off Earle and the beating they took. 😁

NEAsupporter

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 11, 2015, 07:39:49 pm

They still had a good state tournament. Proud of all the teams who participated in this state tournament. It was a great one. Shout out to Marmaduke girls, BIC girls, Earle, and BIC on representing the 2a-3 well today! We may not have got the wins (excluding Marmaduke) but we were there and that's impressive. Good luck to those competing in the finals on Saturday.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEAsupporter on March 11, 2015, 07:48:33 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 11, 2015, 07:39:49 pm

They still had a good state tournament. Proud of all the teams who participated in this state tournament. It was a great one. Shout out to Marmaduke girls, BIC girls, Earle, and BIC on representing the 2a-3 well today! We may not have got the wins (excluding Marmaduke) but we were there and that's impressive. Good luck to those competing in the finals on Saturday.

Yea y'alls conference was well represented today.

Ctucker

Congrats to JC and England.

leedog95

DJ you left out Des-Arc oops my bad we would need to start another thread on teams that done nothing this year for them to be mentioned!!!!lol......

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: leedog95 on March 11, 2015, 10:15:03 pm
DJ you left out Des-Arc oops my bad we would need to start another thread on teams that done nothing this year for them to be mentioned!!!!lol......

This is true, but, you haven't heard me or anybody else from des arc making hotel reservations in hot springs either. There is a difference, I don't see des arc being very good at basketball in the foreseeable future either.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas