• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early State Champ Predictions

Started by Mr. Trill, February 23, 2015, 09:35:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Will Win It All?

Clarendon
33 (30.8%)
Earle
16 (15%)
B.I.C.
5 (4.7%)
Junction City
32 (29.9%)
Another Squad
21 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Mr. Trill

Cheek

BigLion10

February 23, 2015, 10:04:51 pm #2 Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:58:59 pm by BigLion10
Clarendon england BIC junction city Earle WCC all have good chances of being there should be a great tourney

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 23, 2015, 10:04:51 pm
Clarendon england BIC junction city Earle BIC WCC all have good chances of being there should be a great tourney

You must really like Buffalo Island to win it all this year....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 23, 2015, 10:17:22 pm
Don't sleep on Brinkley either.

Who did they pick up this year.   They still have Green, but lost one of the best guards in 2A last year.   

Ctucker

Who ever wins 2 north has a good chance at making it to finals and BIC has good shot since regional is at there place and they are playing well at right time. I think 1 and 4 out of 2north is opposite of claredon and JC.

Ctucker

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on February 23, 2015, 10:31:01 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 23, 2015, 10:17:22 pm
Don't sleep on Brinkley either.

Who did they pick up this year.   They still have Green, but lost one of the best guards in 2A last year.

Not sure, but they seem to be playing pretty good right now.

MomaLion

Their win over Augusta wasn't so much them playing well as it was Augusta playing badly. My opinion.

BigLion10

THA TRUTH

It's jc or Clarendon don't think anyone else is really in their league

Ctucker

Your probally right just like last year when nobody was in the same league as Ceder Ridge!

WPWells

Pick_DA_EAGLES

ISU7

February 24, 2015, 04:45:53 pm #15 Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:47:13 pm by ISU7
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 24, 2015, 09:49:38 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 24, 2015, 09:01:53 am
The Doggs will win

Not so sure about that.
Well  who are you SURE about Pick and what's tonights winning lotto #'s lol just messing with you Pick.. 8)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ISU7 on February 24, 2015, 04:45:53 pm
The Doggs will win

Not so sure about that.
Will who are you SURE about Pick and what's tonights winning lotto #'s lol just messing with you Pick.. 8)

Considering they didn't win their own tournament, saying they will win the state title is a little far fetched, can they, sure. Are they a lock, Heck no. Lol

WPWells

The title is "predictions." I gave my prediction!

BrianfromCarlisle

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 24, 2015, 05:14:03 pm
The Doggs will win

Not so sure about that.
Will who are you SURE about Pick and what's tonights winning lotto #'s lol just messing with you Pick.. 8)

Considering they didn't win their own tournament, saying they will win the state title is a little far fetched, can they, sure. Are they a lock, Heck no. Lol

Really?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 24, 2015, 08:20:14 pm
The Doggs will win

Not so sure about that.

Really?

I would say so, if you can't win your own district, how can you be considered a lock to win the state title?

BrianfromCarlisle

How is anyone a lock to win over Clarendon is my question.

cotnhauler

Its hard to make predictions based on past performance with these high school teams. I remember Earle mercy ruling a team in the finals of a regional one time. The predictions ran rampant after that. " Who's Next" I believe the slogan was. Earle got beat in the first round.  The team they mercy ruled went on to win the title.

ISU7

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on February 24, 2015, 08:45:29 pm
How is anyone a lock to win over Clarendon is my question.
That's why you play the game.... 8)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 24, 2015, 08:33:53 pm
The Doggs will win

Not so sure about that.

Really?

I would say so, if you can't win your own district, how can you be considered a lock to win the state title?

who called them a lock? This is a prediction thread, why have one if folks are just gonna jump on people for disagreeing with their opinion?

HorseFeathers

Oh Yeah...I figure J.C or Clarendon wins it this year....Maybe whomever wins the North Region as it seems to be the toughest region from top to bottom this year....The West will be lucky to get a win against them in state...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 24, 2015, 08:52:29 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 24, 2015, 08:33:53 pm
The Doggs will win

Not so sure about that.

Really?

who called them a lock? This is a prediction thread, why have one if folks are just gonna jump on people for disagreeing with their opinion?

12Th man said "the doggs will win", that sounds like he calling them a lock to win.

You are the one who jumped on me for disagreeing with his prediction. I just plainly said, I'm not so sure of that. Then gave my reason why when called out.

WPWells

Pick_DA_EAGLES

WPWells

Pick_DA_EAGLES

cuz

JC will be in he running for sure.....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I would say most any of the top 6-8 teams are in the running, if j.c. and Clarendon are on opposite sides, they are my choices.

MomaLion

That'll only happen if one of us does not get the 1 seed out of regionals.

THA TRUTH

Clarendon just needs to throw a game then haha

MomaLion

THA TRUTH

That's the only way to assure both make state haha but oh well I'll be there whenever that game is played

Lions84

Clarendon won district and their district tourney and are still undefeated this season. 

WPWells

Is that right? I don't think anyone on here had any idea

THA TRUTH

MomaLion

Mr. Trill

Who has Clarendon REALLY played? Name at least 3. Im really curious.

MomaLion

Seriously??? We've had a hard non conference schedule including LR McClellan, Pine Bluff, Dollarway, Riverview, Stuttgart x 3.

WPWells

MomaLion

WPWells

Riverview that was obviously overrated because they lost to a 4 tonight? And don't 'dear' me. I wasn't bashing Clarendon. My post was aimed at Lions84 for his useless post, but since you had to go off and give everyone clarendon's laurels once again, I decided to point out something that happened tonight

MomaLion

Obviously I wasn't at that game tonight but Riverview has played good ball all season...They were tough! I wouldn't have listed their wins had you not asked...hard to tell when some are serious. Get over it already, Clarendon has proven themselves over and over. If you don't like it, don't jump in on a conversation about them.
Nobody knows who will go all the way in a game that only takes one off night to end a season.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 25, 2015, 07:25:50 pm
Who has Clarendon REALLY played? Name at least 3. Im really curious.

This has to qualify for the worst post of the year award and it's only February.

WPWells

MomaLion

Mr trill did and you jumped right in. Snark will equal snark every time "dear" 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas