• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are CHS seniors next year?

Started by Questioner, January 12, 2016, 09:26:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Questioner

WPWells

Black and Gold

January 12, 2016, 11:06:57 pm #2 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 11:13:14 pm by Black and Gold
I'll go ahead and give the Charleston ones I know.

Jackson Rowland QB/DL
Colton McDonald WR/DB
Ethan Lee WR/DB
Michel Rankin WR/DB
Cordell Hardley WR/DB
Derek Burton WR/DB
Josh Zimmer WR
Phillip Hampton WR
Colton Ketter DB
Garrett Loughridge OL/DL
Jonathon Singleton OL/DL
Michael Howard OL/DL
Jeremiah Cadena OL/DL
Jared Williams OL/DL
Ryan Keener OL
Clinton Lewelling DL
Drew Young LB

Feel free to add if I missed any. Again this is from my head

adaptedtigerfan

I just hope that some of those guys will have a leadership role.  We had absolutely zero sr leadership this past season.

Lineman

I believe several should/could step up & be leaders for this team. They're already holding each other & underclass men accountable in the off season workouts.

Lineman

Jonah Offut is supposed to be back on the team this year.

GBattack

Jonah is back and is attending workouts. He should be a big asset to the team next year. Hooten's ranked him as a threat his sophomore year, so I'm hopeful he can do some damage for us on offense. I think we are going to have some great leadership next season. The boys are currently accountable to each other and the coaches in the areas of workouts, academics and community service. I've seen leaders emerge as a result of the new structure the coaches set out for them this year... they are excited and fired up for next season!

WPWells

This past year it didn't help that the senior everyone was looking to for leadership decided to quit midseason

ReddieKnightTrojan

adaptedtigerfan

Bird I wasn't gonna get that spoon out of my bag.   😂🙀

Black and Gold

Charleston hardly ever had the ball role their way this past year. Lots and lots of injuries, lots of drama too.

AlumniLights

I look for Kendrick to right the ship this year. He realized a little late that their was a bell cow in the wings(Ketter). I hope they establish a strong run game and help balance the offense. Maybe even let Jack tote it a little.

Lineman

Jacks not afraid to tuck & run it. Just ask the eagles.

AlumniLights

I was referring more to design read plays. But I agree

Black and Gold

I thought we tried to pass it too much this year. We had a different style of athlete this year than in the past.

Lineman

Design read plays could work. As far as passing too much, everyone has their own opinion. I'll keep mine to myself until Coach K calls and asks for it.

AlumniLights

Good call. That's why he gets paid to do it. Gotta respect the man for what he's done for the program. He knows what hes doing.

Black and Gold

I was not bashing him whatsoever. We are very close. As long as he believes in his offense, he will run it.

macadoshis

I was very impressed with Jack.  He was way more big and athletic than I thought, until I saw him in person.  As far as Coach K goes, I've gotten to know him this off season, and he's as good a guy as they come in my book. 

AlumniLights

+1. He is a stand up guy. Charleston is lucky to have him. Probably one of the smartest offensive minds I've ever met. Always watching film. ALWAYS taping games at home. He completely dedicates himself to the game, its impressive. You'll never see me bashing him or former coach DL.

WPWells

Greg Kendrick is a good Christian man and a great example for the young men on the team. His philosophy is that if all he teaches the boys is how to block and tackle then he's missed the boat

Lineman

I've said it before & I'll say it again, if Charleston ever let's him slip away it'll be a big mistake.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas