• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 All State Team

Started by macadoshis, December 21, 2015, 02:36:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

macadoshis

Who would make the first team all state team by position if they were chosen like college chooses the All American team?

adaptedtigerfan

Clara Allen

Jimbo Morphis

50% Charleston
49% smackover
1 %  glen rose

Black and Gold

Take out Glen Rose and you got it

Black and Gold

Take out Glen Rose and you got it

macadoshis

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on December 23, 2015, 08:12:53 am
Like RB- Langston?
Yes!  Which player at each position is the best in the state, both sides of the ball.  Lineman can be listed as OL or DL. Five lineman on offense and five for defense. Two runningbacks and three receivers

Black and Gold

macadoshis

Just 3A.   Then we can look back at the end of next season and see who was spot on and who didn't have a clue.

Black and Gold

My bad, I meant Seniors or all age?

macadoshis

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 02:30:58 pm
My bad, I meant Seniors or all age?
Doesn't have to be seniors.  Just best player at that position going into next season. 

Black and Gold

Receiver Sean Michael Flanagan Charleston.
QB Jackson Rowland Charleston

macadoshis

I'm a believer that if you're good enough to receive an award you should get it regardless of class.  I know alot of schools won't give all state to anyone but seniors, regardless if they deserved it or not.

Black and Gold

I agree. If you earn it, it should be your's.

macadoshis

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 02:33:15 pm
I won't disagree there. 

Black and Gold

What year is Willie Davis, PB?

Black and Gold

Davenport at LB sounds good to me. We'll see how the new knee holds up when the season hits. I'm sure he'll be fine though.

macadoshis

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 02:39:28 pm
Davenport at LB sounds good to me. We'll see how the new knee holds up when the season hits. I'm sure he'll be fine though.
So far so good.  Out of the brace and walking normal with no pain.  I'm a little biased but I think he's one of the three best LB's in the state. 

Black and Gold

nastynice

Quote from: macadoshis on December 23, 2015, 02:45:59 pm
So far so good.  Out of the brace and walking normal with no pain.  I'm a little biased but I think he's one of the three best LB's in the state.
If you're talking 3a, possibly before the knee injury. Not since the injury. He's gonna have to earn that back. If you're talking all classes then no way.

macadoshis

Quote from: nastynice on December 23, 2015, 05:16:23 pm
Quote from: macadoshis on December 23, 2015, 02:45:59 pm
If you're talking 3a, possibly before the knee injury. Not since the injury. He's gonna have to earn that back. If you're talking all classes then no way.
Well OK then

macadoshis

If you'd read the earlier post this is 3A only.   And what makes you think he'll be any less of a player when he's 100%

macadoshis

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 03:13:50 pm
Who are your other two?
Not sure.  I have no clue how good any of the other LB's are in 3A.  That's why I asked for everyones thoughts.   He's getting a lot of looks.   But if course they want to see if he regains his speed. He's still growing.   Which he needs to

macadoshis

Are there any other top tier backs to fil the other spot?  Receivers ?  Is there a QB better than Rowland out there?

Black and Gold

I'd say the only two were Prescott and Harding at QB, but they're both gone. These are really the only teams that throw it an insane amount.

Black and Gold

Edwards at smackover takes the runningback spot. Purifoy, Langston, and Gates are all gone. Bradyn Ketter should have a nice year at Charleston.

nastynice

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 23, 2015, 02:33:15 pm
I'll take Wisdom over SMF any day.

Lineman

I'd put Jack, Sean, Mason, & Brayden up against anyone's skill guys.

BUCK FEVER

Black and Gold

Black and Gold

There are reasons I picked SMF for reasons I won't put on a public forum.

nastynice

Black and Gold

nastynice

Lineman

Black and Gold

Lineman

That's why I make the big bucks.

Markadomous

Carlos Vanhook from Prescott is a really good tailback. Hunter Grimes at OT. Derrick Flynn at LB.

JC Guy

Gipson at linebacker for JC will have the numbers to be All State but Coach being old school he may not put him up for it.

Lineman

Loughridge could make some noise for the Tiger D. Singleton & Keener are solid on the OL also.

nastynice

Question is, how many of these guys would start at that same position on other teams? Some of these guys talked about are product of their system.

The QB's mostly is what I'm talking about.

The RB's would probly start wherever they go.

Clara Allen

Black and Gold

Clara Allen

Well I guess I'm confused.  Is it any age, no seniors or anyone but seniors?

Black and Gold

Clara Allen

Ok then- mueller Lamar running back

Paperman

Remember the name Kentavious Robinson from Rivercrest! Had 65 tackles in final six games after stepping up from Junior High! Can excel at running back as well! He is the err apparent to Langston for the Colts!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Paperman on December 26, 2015, 07:24:16 am
Remember the name Kentavious Robinson from Rivercrest! Had 65 tackles in final six games after stepping up from Junior High! Can excel at running back as well! He is the err apparent to Langston for the Colts!

Very impressive for a freshman. It's hard to imagine how effective he'll be as a junior or senior.

Paperman

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 26, 2015, 11:03:31 am
Quote from: Paperman on December 26, 2015, 07:24:16 am

Very impressive for a freshman. It's hard to imagine how effective he'll be as a junior or senior.

Yes what he did surprised me, but he is just so athletic! If he keeps up his grades he could be the real deal!

Markadomous

K.P. Pearson from Prescott will be one of the best players in 3A next year. He had 81 receptions this year for 1400 plus yards as a sophomore. Next year he will play both sides of the ball. 6'1" 180 pounder. Looks a lot like the Jones kid from Smackover.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas