• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! Harding Academy vs Rivercrest

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, December 13, 2015, 10:28:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

Harding Academy - 33 vs Rivercrest - 18
December 12, 2015
3A State Championship Game

It is amazing how athletic cheerleaders are these days.

Dylan Trapp - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - Rivercrest

Derek Yingling - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - Harding Academy

Alex Francis - MVP - Harding Academy

Y'all enjoy!  These photos are free to download and print / e-mail / share for personal use.  Commercial use is prohibited.

ISU7

Quote from: Rhonda Elizabeth on December 13, 2015, 10:28:14 pm
Harding Academy - 33 vs Rivercrest - 18
December 12, 2015
3A State Championship Game

It is amazing how athletic cheerleaders are these days.

Dylan Trapp - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - Rivercrest

Derek Yingling - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - Harding Academy

Alex Francis - MVP - Harding Academy

Y'all enjoy!  These photos are free to download and print / e-mail / share for personal use.  Commercial use is prohibited.
Thank you. 8)

twincats16

Awesome pics!  It was a great day to be a Wildcat.  My daughter is a senior cheerleader for HA and my son, who is also a senior, has been filming the football games for the last 3 years.  Very special group of seniors.  I was blessed to be able present the MVP award to both Alex Francis and his brother, Will, back in 2012.  Very cool stuff and thankful to play a small part in it.

Fourth and Long

Thanks for posting these pictures.  My son was presented with the Burlsworth award for Harding Academy.  I'm sure all of our linemen were deserving but it was a special moment for Derek. 

He has played football for the Wildcats since the pee wees in 4th grade.  He never started until his senior year this year.  He never had his name in the paper, never complained about playing time, just went out and did what he was asked to do.  He turned into a reliable and effective offensive guard who always did his job to the best of his abilities. 

Derek is like most of the players on this Wildcat team - unselfish, coachable and sacrificing personal glory for team accomplishments.  Submission is not a popular term in our culture but I believe it was a major factor in HA winning the state championship this year.  Players willing to submit their wills to what was best for the team.  It is a virtue displayed in a powerful way on this team.

I appreciate the Burlsworth family and foundation for providing the award.  They are able to recognize many young men who often don't get much acknowledgement. 

Lions84

Young Lady you have some fine photo taking skills.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: Fourth and Long on December 14, 2015, 10:25:11 am
Thanks for posting these pictures.  My son was presented with the Burlsworth award for Harding Academy.  I'm sure all of our linemen were deserving but it was a special moment for Derek. 

He has played football for the Wildcats since the pee wees in 4th grade.  He never started until his senior year this year.  He never had his name in the paper, never complained about playing time, just went out and did what he was asked to do.  He turned into a reliable and effective offensive guard who always did his job to the best of his abilities. 

Derek is like most of the players on this Wildcat team - unselfish, coachable and sacrificing personal glory for team accomplishments.  Submission is not a popular term in our culture but I believe it was a major factor in HA winning the state championship this year.  Players willing to submit their wills to what was best for the team.  It is a virtue displayed in a powerful way on this team.

I appreciate the Burlsworth family and foundation for providing the award.  They are able to recognize many young men who often don't get much acknowledgement.

My son was awarded it last year for Charleston,  he has it proudly displayed above his bed.  It is in the center surrounded by the other awards he received.

owl84

My son got that award last year for McGehee. He has it up on the wall in his dorm at UCA.

Rhonda Elizabeth

Quote from: Lions84 on December 14, 2015, 02:21:13 pm
Young Lady you have some fine photo taking skills.

Thank you.  Glad you like the pics.  But I'm not the young lady you see out on the field ... I'm the old one.  And, from reading your post in the 2A, I can say quite a bit older than you.  The guys on here who know me will tell you I'm ancient. ;D

And thanks also to the others who have posted a kind word about my photos.  All are appreciated.

adaptedtigerfan

You had some great pics of my son in 13 & 14.  From the state championship and the Hootens kickoff.

Paperman

ReddieKnightTrojan

You are a talented woman with a very expensive camera.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas