• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Piggott Mohawks 🏈

Started by ISU7, December 13, 2015, 12:05:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

December 13, 2015, 12:05:41 am Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 12:07:14 am by ISU7
S/O to coach Harrell and his football team for coming to War Memorial Stadium and cheering on your 3-3A conference mate RiverCrest in the 3A state championship game. On behalf of the Colts team, coaches, and fans. Thanks Mohawks. Good luck next season🏈. 👍👈

redandgray

Paperman

I second those remarks! Coach Harrell is working to change the culture at Piggott! Great sign or respect yesterday! Coach know that works both ways! Also a shout out to the many Osceola Seminoles in attendance yesterday! Although not in uniform, you guys showed respect for your rival as well! Good job to all on supporting the Colts at WMS!

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on December 13, 2015, 07:13:09 am
I second those remarks! Coach Harrell is working to change the culture at Piggott! Great sign or respect yesterday! Coach know that works both ways! Also a shout out to the many Osceola Seminoles in attendance yesterday! Although not in uniform, you guys showed respect for your rival as well! Good job to all on supporting the Colts at WMS!
Some of them, (MAYBE)... 8)

ISU7

Paperman

ISU7 there were at least 5 'Noles there! Nice for both schools especially Piggott!

OB11

Was the Piggott football team there in uniform?  Wasn't at the game and this is the first I heard of it.

Coltfan2005

Class act from a program on the rise. Finally got the head coach they needed.

ISU7

December 14, 2015, 08:41:00 am #8 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:45:16 am by ISU7
Quote from: Paperman on December 13, 2015, 10:44:45 am
ISU7 there were at least 5 'Noles there! Nice for both schools especially Piggott!
And I believe only one Nole  was cheering for the Colts and his cousin two win, and I personal gave him his props. Saturday evening I saw a few Noles players and fans that thought it was funny that the Colts had lost, I guess they forgot 11-4 and state runner up sounds wayyyyyyy better than 5-6 and ranked 21st. All I'm going to say, "you ever heard of a wolf in sheep clothing."  8)

ISU7

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on December 13, 2015, 02:54:07 pm
Was the Piggott football team there in uniform?  Wasn't at the game and this is the first I heard of it.
I talk to coach Harrell and the players as they were entering the stadium, yes they had on their maroon colored jerseys. They came on the school's  bus.

State champs 2010

Hey ISU what about that RED shirt??? Haha!!  ;D

ISU7

Quote from: State champs 2010 on December 14, 2015, 08:44:08 am
Hey ISU what about that RED shirt??? Haha!!  ;D
Was he a Colt fan or HA...lol man stop it I'm at work ROTFL... ;D ;D

OB11

Quote from: ISU7 on December 14, 2015, 08:43:51 am
I talk to coach Harrell and the players as they were entering the stadium, yes they had on their maroon colored jerseys. They came on the school's  bus.

That is awesome!  Very classy move by the Mohawks.  When you're trying to build a tradition somewhere, it helps to show they kids what it looks like on the field.  Sounds like Piggott is trying to build it on and off the gridiron. 

ISU7

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on December 14, 2015, 10:14:48 am
Quote from: ISU7 on December 14, 2015, 08:43:51 am

That is awesome!  Very classy move by the Mohawks.  When you're trying to build a tradition somewhere, it helps to show they kids what it looks like on the field.  Sounds like Piggott is trying to build it on and off the gridiron.
+1  8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas