• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest colts!!!

Started by State champs 2010, December 12, 2015, 04:47:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

State champs 2010

These kids played there hearts out this year! I'm proud of the way these kids ended there season! A lot of young talent coming up for Rivercrest. I wouldn't be suprised to see them back at the Rock next year!! Congrats to Harding academy!! A well coached football team!!

CoolBreeze

Kudos to Colts for a well-played game. You are a class act. No cheap shots or temper tantrums when it appeared the game was getting away from you. Good sportsmanship all around.

P.S. Langston is one tough back. Does he have plans to play at the next level?

State champs 2010

he will definitely be playing next level. Has a few offers he hasn't committed to anyone yet!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: State champs 2010 on December 12, 2015, 05:40:49 pm
he will definitely be playing next level. Has a few offers he hasn't committed to anyone yet!

Is he big enough for D1? I know he is powerfully built, but he didn't look tall enough to carry a lot of weight.

State champs 2010

Mark Ingram was 5'9 215. You put 20 pounds on Langston and there you go. He's already a haulse..

ISU7

December 12, 2015, 10:04:18 pm #5 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 07:19:28 am by ISU7
Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 12, 2015, 05:42:59 pm
Quote from: State champs 2010 on December 12, 2015, 05:40:49 pm

Is he big enough for D1? I know he is powerfully built, but he didn't look tall enough to carry a lot of weight.
Don't know if he's big enough but I guarantee you for his size he's one of the most durable backs I ever seen. Great job Cecil.

Fox32

Paperman

Colts great season! Seniors, great job of leading your team to the state title game! Awesome job! And kudos to Coach Chandler and staff! Great memories! Sorry you came up short, but I know 46 other schools who would have given there right arms to be there yesterday!  :)

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on December 13, 2015, 07:17:41 am
Colts great season! Seniors, great job of leading your team to the state title game! Awesome job! And kudos to Coach Chandler and staff! Great memories! Sorry you came up short, but I know 46 other schools who would have given there right arms to be there yesterday!  :)
They would have been a left handed team. ;D 8) +1

Coltfan2005

Props to HA for a fantastic season. Props to a young Colt team that exceeded all expectations. Big Props to Coach Chandler, who took his team to Little Rock again. All this with the crap he went through from some "fans" claiming he needed to retire last year. I guess two trips to Little Rock isn't enough for some of the "fans" who know football better than a man who has made it his life. Proud to say my son played under Chandler before he became a head coach. To this day my son would do anything Chandler asked of him. To those "fans" who wanted him gone, as well as any administration and school board members if they were involved in it, you were and always will be WRONG.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas