• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FearlessFriday congratulates 3A state champions Harding Academy Wildcats

Started by Lanny, December 12, 2015, 02:59:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

December 12, 2015, 02:59:07 pm Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:53:54 pm by Coach DePriest, Elmwood Middle School
Congrats

AT

WCD

Thanks for the recognition! This was a special group of guys!
WCD

State champs 2010

OB11

Congrats to Harding Academy.  I think they kind of flew under the radar as far as a #1 ranking all year even though they probably deserved it.  I know I had them ranked number 1 at least 3 weeks this year on my top ten.  Enjoy the championship!

WPWells

WCD

CoolBreeze

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on December 12, 2015, 04:02:22 pm
Congrats to Harding Academy.  I think they kind of flew under the radar as far as a #1 ranking all year even though they probably deserved it.  I know I had them ranked number 1 at least 3 weeks this year on my top ten.  Enjoy the championship!

I agree. Probably because of the weak conference no one could tell how good they were. Some also may have been fooled by the big loss to Vilonia.

Paperman

Great passing game and better than given credit for defense! Congratulations to the Wildcats! I guess the 2 and the 3 were better than people thought! Best wishes in the future!

Fourth and Long

Great season for the Wildcats.  This group was able to form a team that wasn't concerned about who got the credit or awards, they were just interested in winning the championship.  Very unselfish and team oriented group. 

The Wildcats defense was underrated all year.   Coach Mote made great adjustments every game.  Opponents would often score early but not much from then on.  The offense had many options, teams couldn't concentrate on any one or two players.  Opponents also underestimated HA's team speed.  This was a very fast/quick 3A team.   Put the talent with being well-coached, disciplined, poised and believing they would win it all and you have the recipe for a championship season. 

Congratulations Wildcats! :)

Lumberjackfan1978

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas