• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HA vs Rivercrest Finals in 3A Vote here amigos!

Started by Inigo Montoya, December 04, 2015, 09:58:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HA vs Rivercrest

HA
68 (61.8%)
Rivercrest
42 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Coltfan2005

Yeah, them 12 dollar cheeseburgers are awesome.

Jabali

Rivercrest got a Tyrone Henry Jr. in the pipeline yet?

PermaBan

Quote from: Jabali on December 08, 2015, 09:32:21 pm
Rivercrest got a Tyrone Henry Jr. in the pipeline yet?
I wish we did. He needs to pass down some of those all american genes he had.

WilderKat

Quote from: redandgray on December 06, 2015, 02:04:00 pm
I'm going with my Colts in a very close game.

That is my fear.

The, uh, "private school's" special teams are in the Jr. High classification for some reason. Who knows what that's about....inexcusable! That, and Mote will use his last  time-out to tuck in shirt tails, or some such nonsense..

Hopefully these things won't be factor this week, ....and the mercy clock will be on,  and the fundamentals won't seem to matter as much, or nobody will notice.... and we can be happy, happy, happy.

Yet, I fear preventable mistakes will make all the difference, especially if the score is close.

WilderKat

Oh, to answer the question: I think mercy clock will come on at exactly 4:54 in the second quarter.

But I haven't seen any Riverdale  films....maybe some could post a link

Maynard G Krebs

Since no one will give me the gift certificate to the Wilson Cafe for my loyal and unwavering support for Rivercrest.....I'm wondering if the catfish place in Georgetown near Searcy is still open.  If so, my support can be had if the price is right... I'm talking $15-20 gift certificate range here, folks.   

bootlegger

Quote from: WilderKat on December 08, 2015, 10:14:07 pm
Oh, to answer the question: I think mercy clock will come on at exactly 4:54 in the second quarter.

where is riverdale located?then maybe someone can post a link!

Lineman

There's a Riverdale in Georgia, Oregon, & the Bronx NYC. So I guess pick one??

Lineman

How does that mercy clock work in the 2nd qtr?

WilderKat

Quote from: bootlegger on December 09, 2015, 12:15:48 am
Quote from: WilderKat on December 08, 2015, 10:14:07 pm

where is riverdale located?then maybe someone can post a link!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archie_Comics

WilderKat

December 09, 2015, 08:47:49 am #60 Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:59:23 am by WilderKat
Quote from: Lineman on December 09, 2015, 05:57:23 am
How does that mercy clock work in the 2nd qtr?

I don't know. They didn't have one in my day....'course we didn't have a lot these things back then.
If someone said, "you watch the game on your telephone", that person would be considered krazy.

Lineman

NEark tigers

Rivercrest  28
HA            20

NORTHEAST ARKANSAS FOOTBALL IS KING!!!!!!!!!!

ISU7

WilderKat

Quote from: Lineman on December 09, 2015, 08:56:21 am
Mercy rule doesn't start til 3rd qtr

Okay. Lesson learned.

Nevertheless, I do not change my prediction. The 20 second films I have seen ( on the TELEPHONE!) are the basis of my thought. Riverdale looks slow and a bit lazy.

State champs 2010

Quote from: WilderKat on December 09, 2015, 09:07:51 am

Okay. Lesson learned.

Nevertheless, I do not change my prediction. The 20 second films I have seen ( on the TELEPHONE!) are the basis of my thought. Riverdale looks slow and a bit lazy.
we like being the underdog! We've been slow and lazy through out the payoffs.. I guess we don't have to put any effort into it to win since Rivercrest is slow and lazy.... Really... Get outta here... Go  Riverdale!!! Haha!!!

ISU7

Quote from: WilderKat on December 09, 2015, 09:07:51 am

Okay. Lesson learned.

They said the exact same thing about RC in 2010, we all know how that turned out. Keep looking at your slo-mo phone videos. lol  ;D 8)

ReddieKnightTrojan

State champs 2010

Lineman

Riverdale wampus cats. It's a new online private school. The entrance standards are unbelievably high. They play in every classification.

Lions84

Milard Filmore

May have to go watch this one.  This game will be a compelling game.  It is hard to forecast this clash.  I was expecting the mighty buckaroos to make the game. I guess I will be saluting the colts of Rivercrest.  Good fortune to the colts

redandgray

Fourth and Long

Looks like rain will not be a factor on Saturday afternoon.  It may be warm and humid - short sleeve weather.  That's a lot different from the 2010 championship game when the wind was blowing 25 mph. and the wind chill must have been about 20 degrees.  It was freezing.

CoolBreeze

Tomorrow is the day! Soon all the speculation will end. It looks like the weather will cooperate and we will be able to see who is the best team on the field, not merely who is the best under adverse conditions.

Will Rivercrest continue their incredible run to a state championship or have they used up their rabbit's foot in defeating higher rated opponents the last three weeks? Will the defense who held two high powered offenses to a total of three touchdowns between them show up? Or will it be the one who gave up 52 points to ECS?

Will Harding Academy be able to slow down the most prolific running back in the state? Will Alex Francis and the potent Harding offense overcome the Colts defense or suffer the same fate as Glen Rose and Smackover.

Will the Wildcats have their revenge? Or will it be a repeat of 2010?

We'll have the answers to all these questions in about 27 hours. I for one can hardly wait.

Marchingbandwildcat

Coltfan2005

Coltfan2005

I will be at the game tomorrow but have a sister who can't make it. Is the game being streamed live anywhere or carried on any radio station. Saw KASN was carrying it but she doesn't get the little rock channels.

WilderKat

December 11, 2015, 06:18:21 pm #78 Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:20:49 pm by WilderKat
Yeah...I think. Try Harding Univ. website. It should be listed as upcoming somewhere there. Best to check early to make sure your machine is compatible

Longfellow

State champs 2010

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on December 11, 2015, 06:05:22 pm
I will be at the game tomorrow but have a sister who can't make it. Is the game being streamed live anywhere or carried on any radio station. Saw KASN was carrying it but she doesn't get the little rock channels.

Nfhs carries it online....9.95 sign up fee....

Longfellow

Quote from: HF on December 12, 2015, 08:30:53 am

HF, you going today?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on December 12, 2015, 09:00:38 am
Quote from: HF on December 12, 2015, 08:30:53 am

HF, you going today?

Nope..

Working til probably 3 p.m today...so hoping someone keeps me updated

Wildcat

95.3 FM should have it

WilderKat

https://hu16.viebit.com/#harding%20academy%20sports

This may be the right link. It is headed the right direction...

AT

Rivercrest gets good field position and a great run by Langston on the first play, but they can't punch it in and miss the field goal.

Harding Academy - 0
Rivercrest - 0

Harding Academy ball on their own 20.

10:04 1st

AT

Harding Academy was driving and hit a good pass play but they put the ball on the ground and Rivercrest recovers

Harding Academy - 0
Rivercrest - 0

Rivercrest ball on their own 46.

8:39 1st

AT

Rivercrest goes 3 and out. They attempt a flea flicker type play, though. They punt it away.

Harding Academy - 0
Rivercrest - 0

7:27 1st.

Harding Academy on their own 16.

AT

Langston intercepts Francis. Rivercrest ball on their own 30.

Harding Academy - 0
Rivercrest - 0

4:35 1st

AT

Langston cuts outside for a 70 yard touchdown run. PAT blocked.

Rivercrest - 6
Harding Academy - 0

4:11 1st

Longfellow

Bad penalty. I have to disagree with the block in the back right there

AT

Harding Academy has a touchdown pass negated by a block in the back penalty. Harding Academy is forced to punt it away.

Rivercrest ball.

Rivercrest - 6
Harding Academy - 0

2:44 1st

AT

Rivercrest is able to get one first down, but Harding Academy defense holds on the next set of downs. Rivercrest is going to face a 4th and 5 in their own territory.

Rivercrest - 6
Harding Academy - 0

end of 1st

AT

Harding Academy will have the ball on their own 30.

Rivercrest - 6
Harding Academy - 0

11:50 2nd

AT

Francis hits his receiver in stride for a 43 yard touchdown pass. PAT no good.

Harding Academy - 6
Rivercrest - 6

9:43 2nd

AT

Rivercrest QB (Pierce?) keeps it on the touchdown run from less than 5 yards out. PAT no good.

Rivercrest - 12
Harding Academy - 6

5:43 2nd

AT

My stream stopped working so I'm not exactly sure what happened but I think HA went 3 and out and punted. Rivercrest 3rd and 7 on their own 41.

Rivercrest - 12
Harding Academy - 6

3:37 2nd

AT

Rivercrest has to punt it away. Harding Academy will have the ball on their own 14.

Rivercrest - 12
Harding Academy - 6

3:27 2nd

Colt

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas