• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HA vs Rivercrest Finals in 3A Vote here amigos!

Started by Inigo Montoya, December 04, 2015, 09:58:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HA vs Rivercrest

HA
68 (61.8%)
Rivercrest
42 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Black and Gold

AT

Harding Academy turns it over on downs. Rivercrest ball on their own 32.

Rivercrest - 12
Harding Academy - 6

1:30 2nd

AT

Harding Academy is going to recover a mishandled handoff. They are going to have the ball on the Rivercrest 35.

Rivercrest - 12
Harding Academy - 6

:25 2nd

OB11

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 12, 2015, 01:05:58 pm
Where can I watch this game on Directv?

I looked but could not find it anywhere.  I am in Northeast Ark so not sure if they would show it in this area. 

Garo

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 12, 2015, 01:05:58 pm
Where can I watch this game on Directv?
If your receiver is set to pick up Little Rock stations it's on CW Ch 38

AT

Harding Academy hits a 3 yard touchdown pass. PAT good.

Harding Academy - 13
Rivercrest - 12

Halftime

AT

Teams warming up on the field for the 2nd half right now.

That fumble by Rivercrest right before half. will be the pivotal part of the game if they end up losing. The Colts had a great chance to go into half up by one score.

Hopefully the 2nd half will be as competitive as the 1st one was.

AT

Harding Academy drives almost the length of the field but after getting inside the 10, Rivercrest defense holds and forces a field goal attempt from Harding Academy which is no good.

Harding Academy - 13
Rivercrest - 12

8:00 3rd

Rivercrest ball on their own 20.

AT

Rivercrest goes 3 and out thanks to a stout Harding Academy defense. Rivercrest will punt.

Harding Academy will have the ball on their own 45.

Harding Academy - 13
Rivercrest - 12

5:47 3rd

AT

Chapman(#2) for Harding Academy punches it in the endzone. An unsportsmanlike penalty makes the PAT quite a bit longer. PAT no good.

Harding Academy - 19
Rivercrest - 12

3:19 3rd

AT

Rivercrest is going to face a 4th and 4 barely into Harding Academy territory whenever the 4th quarter starts.

Harding Academy - 19
Rivercrest - 12

end of 3rd quarter

AT

Rison decides to punt and they pin Harding Academy at their own 1. Harding Academy has the whole field in front of them.

Harding Academy - 19
Rivercrest - 12

11:50 4th

AT

Firstly, Francis hits a beautiful 80 yard pass to get Harding Academy out of trouble. Then on 3rd and goal, Francis keeps it for a touchdown run. PAT good.

Harding Academy - 26
Rivercrest - 12

8:59 4th

WilderKat

WilderKat

AT

Rivercrest goes 3 and out. Harding Academy has the ball on their own 47.

Harding Academy - 26
Rivercrest - 12

7:37 4th

AT

Harding Academy goes 3 and out. They will punt it away and it will be a touchback.

Rivercrest ball on their own 20.

Harding Academy - 26
Rivercrest - 12

5:59 4th

AT

Rivercrest is sack/stripped and Harding Academy picks it up for a scoop and score. PAT Good.

Harding Academy - 33
Rivercrest - 12

5:41 4th

AT

Rivercrest drives down the field...about 5 passes that could have been intercepted were deflected...two of them caught by Rivercrest. Langston gets in the endzone. 2 Point conversion no good.

Harding Academy - 33
Rivercrest - 18

4:05 4th

Black and Gold

Sounds like this game is all but over. Hopefully the colts don't quit though

AT

Harding Academy goes 3 and out. They punt it away. It's a touchback. Rivercrest ball on their own 20.

Harding Academy - 33
Rivercrest - 18

1:49 4th

AT

Rivercrest turns it over on downs.

Harding Academy will take the ball over on the Rivercrest 26.

:41 4th

Harding Academy - 33
Rivercrest - 18

AT

Harding Academy - 33
Rivercrest - 18

FINAL

Congrats to Harding Academy on their 6th state championship!

Longfellow

OB11

Congrats to Harding Academy!  Great season for both teams.  Rivercrest definitely went above and beyond any expectations I think anyone really had for them this year. 

Carljung

Hats off to Harding. This is the third time I've seen them play this year and they got better every game. Congrats to Langston on breaking the single season rushing record. Hardings defense really stepped up and held him somewhat in check. When the offense got the lead and made Rivercrest have to start throwing it was a wrap. Also met some pretty nice folks from Harding...congrats again on a great season.

Black and Gold

Congrats wildcats! How many rush yards for Langston? Passing for Francis?

Carljung

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 12, 2015, 03:04:52 pm
Congrats wildcats! How many rush yards for Langston? Passing for Francis?
29 carries for 162... One for 70 ish. Francis was 22 for 33 for 308 yds

WPWells

RzrbckFan

PercussionMan

Quote from: RzrbckFan on December 12, 2015, 03:16:34 pm
Quote from: Stewie on December 12, 2015, 03:09:05 pm
Francis MVP?

Yes

Seems like those Francis boys are all good athletes....glad they've kept some of them in Searcy for athletics at Harding.

Radiotalker

Quote from: Almatrackster on December 12, 2015, 02:57:23 pm
Harding Academy - 33
Rivercrest - 18

FINAL

Congrats to Harding Academy on their 6th state championship!

Thanks for all the updates!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Carljung on December 12, 2015, 03:00:38 pm
Hats off to Harding. This is the third time I've seen them play this year and they got better every game. Congrats to Langston on breaking the single season rushing record. Hardings defense really stepped up and held him somewhat in check. When the offense got the lead and made Rivercrest have to start throwing it was a wrap. Also met some pretty nice folks from Harding...congrats again on a great season.

For the most part, the Wildcats kept Langston in the corral. He got loose on the 1st play from scrimmage and galloped for 26 yards (I thought he was gone.), and then he broke the 70 yard TD, both in the first quarter. Other than that, he had 66 yards on 27 carries. A good defensive effort against a challenging running back.

This game was a typical one for HA this year. The game was very close at the half and included a long run for a touchdown by their opponent. Then, the Wildcats scored 3 second half TD's before allowing the Colts to break through for another score late in the game.

Lineman

Fox32

Congrats to the wildcats on the win and congrats to the Colts on making it that far

ISU7

Congratulations HA very good team and very well coached. Great season by the Colts.  Congratulations Cecil.  #33

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas