• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest vs. Harding Academy at WMS

Started by ReddieKnightTrojan, November 30, 2015, 01:57:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ReddieKnightTrojan

hoghelmet14

Ned_Flanders

WCD

Let's not jump ahead of ourselves her! The Wildcats have one and only one game on their mind and that is Prescott! They know that any team that reaches the semi finals is a good team so they are solely focus on the CurlyWolves.

HA will be ready to play come Friday! GO CATS!

WCD ;D

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: WCD on November 30, 2015, 02:26:52 pm
Let's not jump ahead of ourselves her! The Wildcats have one and only one game on their mind and that is Prescott! They know that any team that reaches the semi finals is a good team so they are solely focus on the CurlyWolves.

HA will be ready to play come Friday! GO CATS!

WCD ;D

What a bunch of rhetoric...that is just one cliche after another. Keep your eye on the ball, man! If I had a dollar for everytime...

TC

State champs 2010

Coltfan2005

You won't find one Rivercrest or Harding Academy poster who will discuss this topic. Both are looking at one game.

KOJACK

Wow...even though we are favored by 8 we are the underdogs... That's cool, I think that is fine with the Curley Wolves ;D

Paperman

Back to the FUTURE! Shades of 2010! Colts win!

ReddieKnightTrojan

He. Could. Go. All. The. Way.

Langston that is...

Paperman

In all honesty, I think you should have waited until both teams won Friday to put up this thread. ;D

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: Paperman on December 01, 2015, 08:39:16 pm
In all honesty, I think you should have waited until both teams won Friday to put up this thread. ;D

How would that be any fun?

I actually picked Smackover/Prescott before the playoffs, but you never know

Paperman

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on December 02, 2015, 01:36:48 pm
Quote from: Paperman on December 01, 2015, 08:39:16 pm

How would that be any fun?

I actually picked Smackover/Prescott before the playoffs, but you never know
So did I! Lol

OB11

Coltfan2005

NOW the Colt posters will talk about this. The rematch from 2010.

OB11

I bet that other website/magazine will still have Rivercrest ranked outside the top 4.... :-\

Clara Allen

Holy Cow!  I truly did not see this.  After seeing Prescott up close and personal last week, and how Smacker dominated their 3A opponents this year, dang.  Good luck to both teams at WMS next week.  And congratulations on great seasons, Prescott and Smackover

ISU7

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on December 04, 2015, 09:53:46 pm
I bet that other website/magazine will still have Rivercrest ranked outside the top 4.... :-\
Who cares.  We are playing for 1st. 8)

Paperman

Congratulations to the Rivercrest Colts! You got it done at a partisan Memorial Stadium in El Dorado! The Buckaroos had a great season! Now Colts prepare to meet some old friends! It should be fun a week from today at War Memorial! Colts get it done!

ReddieKnightTrojan

ISU7

Coltfan2005

I think they make some powder you can put on that.

Lions84

adaptedtigerfan

This game must not mean much...  Not much being said

State champs 2010

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 07, 2015, 08:51:16 am
most of the post where coming from smackover fans! I guess they might be on the basketball thread!  ;D

TC

Longfellow

I haven't seen Rivercrest outside of highlights from Langston. I've seen Harding three times on live stream. This game will hinge on the ability of Rivercrest's secondary to put a lid on Francis and Turley. They can't forget about the run game, though. The Wildcats ground attack hasn't been flashy, but it has been solid. For Harding, they have to contain, not stop, Langston. Against Booneville, Danville, and Prescott, they had a lot of "bend don't break defense". They've had some huge stops in the redzone this postseason and have benefited from great line play. I expect a great ball game this weekend. Wildcats by 9

Coltfan2005

The entire Harding offense is solid. The Colts can not come into the game counting on a one dimensional offense. I think that #33 will stack up some yards Saturday, but that new colt defense is going to have to step up big one more time.

Headhunter15

Quote from: State champs 2010 on December 07, 2015, 08:53:02 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 07, 2015, 08:51:16 am
most of the post where coming from smackover fans! I guess they might be on the basketball thread!  ;D

Hey. ! It's what we do.  8) but I'm still here but don't have a snails not the race so I just read now

Lions84

Lumberjackfan1978

Pit Bull

Go Colts, good luck from the Dogpound...

Paperman

Thanks for the well wishes from "the nation".

Longfellow

Wow the title game thread is empty. Someone should start some smack talk

State champs 2010

Somebody make a crazy prediction to get something started!! Or tell PB or buck fever to get something going!! Haha!!

WilderKat

Quote from: State champs 2010 on December 11, 2015, 11:15:29 am
Somebody make a crazy prediction to get something started!! Or tell PB or buck fever to get something going!! Haha!!

I did make prediction on another thread, and it was taken for being
crazy. I will update it here. There will be a 30 point difference at 5:54 in the second quarter. That is a full minute sooner than previously thought.
This is not to be provocative, but came to me in vision....

WilderKat

December 11, 2015, 11:39:43 am #37 Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:43:00 am by WilderKat

This is not to be provocative......

But Riverdale seems only fictionally 3a, probably only created with this game in mind

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Longfellow on December 11, 2015, 10:30:09 am
Wow the title game thread is empty. Someone should start some smack talk

Perhaps, Colt and Wildcat fans prefer to let their teams smack down opponents on the field rather than doing it online.

They are playing for the championship after all.

tmycjy

Hey want to wish are north east arkansas school Rivercrest good luck in the state tittle game

tmycjy

I want to wish harding academy good luck in the state tittle game

CoolBreeze

Kudos to Colts and Wildcats for making it to the Rock.

Play hard. Keep safe.

RyanLR

Lions84

ReddieKnightTrojan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas