• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the Duke vs England Lady Lions

Started by bigworm, March 11, 2015, 11:39:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWolf275

Bad shooting night from 3 point and free throw lines didnt matter tonight.

bigworm

Quote from: Neabasketball on March 14, 2015, 05:31:29 pm
Quote from: bigworm on March 12, 2015, 01:48:38 pm
Quote from: Neabasketball on March 12, 2015, 01:45:29 pm
Quote from: bigworm on March 12, 2015, 11:29:28 am
Quote from: Basketballfan13 on March 12, 2015, 09:22:20 am
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a really close game, but it's not often that a team mercy rules everyone in post season. I believe Marmaduke has clocked everyone through district, regional, and state....so I'll go with duke by 31;)

dukes shooters will struggle a little in that arena. they may win but it won't be by 31 points. thats insane. heck, they only won by 23 at home in the darkest time of englands season. but hey, keep thinking that.
i like how you assume they will struggle in that arena.. They hit 16 threes in the Nea tourney inside the convo early in the year. We will see sat how bad they struggle lol

i like how you assume they won't.
you were right man we can't hit the broad side of a barn still hanging around though!

Great game, Duke. Congrats!!! Them girls fought and didnt give up. Our girls just didnt have enough. The best team won. We will try to do it again next year. Bopp is a heckuva player. I thought she was about to die at the end of the first half. She couldnt even hardly breathe when she left the court at halftime. Whatever they gave her in the locker room worked!! Lol. Anyway, Congrats again to the Duke!!! Great game by a great team.

keohog

Congrats to the Duke did what it took to W.
To our Lady Lions we are still very proud of you.

redrider30

You should be proud of the lady lions great team. Congrats on your boys title.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas