• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle and England, Who's going to the Springs?

Started by Pit Bull, March 11, 2015, 08:45:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

bdubyab60

lionfan59

As usual depends which team shows up an plays. I have faith that Coach Scott has these boys in line, they are thirsty to get to Hot Springs.  Im saying England by as much as they need. Going to be a good one though!!!

WPWells

NEAsupporter

NEark tigers

Bulldog Nation is playing like men on fire right now. Coach Murray has these young men playing exceptional basketball while winning by an average of 33.5 points in their first two games. England, on the other hand, have pulled out squeakers against Dermott and Marked Tree.

This could be a long day for the Lions, of Earle imposes their will on them early. Bt stranger things have happened. This wont be any chances of that happening. Earle by 12-15.

Neabasketball

RedWolf275

Just too much speed and quickness for Earle in this one. Earle by 15.

lionfan59

England has speed as well, this game will not be about who has more talent and who has more speed.  They both have talent and they both have speed.  They both have good coaches and they both have good support.  This is going to be about who wants it more, plain and simple.  Lions play Saturday against JC!!!!!!!!!

BigLion10

England better come to play in this one or we may be in trouble from the get go with that being said I'll take lions by 4

Hawkeyes

Earle by 25 and it's against that overrated east region not the weak west team that couldn't shoot like WYC as Pick_da_eagles called them!

lionfan59

;D ;D You shall see what the DELTA has to offer!!!!!!!!!!!

RedWolf275

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 11, 2015, 10:45:47 am
England has speed as well, this game will not be about who has more talent and who has more speed.  They both have talent and they both have speed.  They both have good coaches and they both have good support.  This is going to be about who wants it more, plain and simple.  Lions play Saturday against JC!!!!!!!!!

Yea Augusta thought they had speed and quickness too and they got blown by all day.

Hawkeyes

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 11, 2015, 10:51:39 am
Fyi....Earle is in the Delta as well. The east region didn't have much to offer in their number one seed!!!

lionfan59

lionfan59

Quote from: Hawkeyes on March 11, 2015, 10:57:18 am
Fyi....Earle is in the Delta as well. The east region didn't have much to offer in their number one seed!!!

More of a Crowley's Ridge  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
that #1 seed lost to the HYPE,,, they are much, much, much better than they played...!!!!!

Hawkeyes

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 11, 2015, 11:07:17 am
Quote from: Hawkeyes on March 11, 2015, 10:57:18 am

More of a Crowley's Ridge  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
that #1 seed lost to the HYPE,,, they are much, much, much better than they played...!!!!!
you mean WERE much better since their season is over now!!!

Mr. Trill

Not saying this because im a Earle fan, but England wouldn't stand a chance. #Facts Earle will show uo as always, England will try, just as Augusta did. If Earle would've played Clarendon in State, it would've been the same situation, Earle would've put up numbers on them.

NEAsupporter

Quote from: Mr. Trill on March 11, 2015, 12:11:36 pm
Not saying this because im a Earle fan, but England wouldn't stand a chance. #Facts Earle will show uo as always, England will try, just as Augusta did. If Earle would've played Clarendon in State, it would've been the same situation, Earle would've put up numbers on them.
I agree. But anything can happen.

cuz

cuz

NEark tigers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I can't wait to read the excuses if they lose.

thabeast428

WPWells

Just because Clarendon makes excuses when they lose doesn't mean everyone does

Neabasketball

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 11, 2015, 03:30:33 pm
get ready because they are fixing to lose lol

cuz

Rebel82

Somebody forgot to let the dogs out.
England putting a whupping on Earle.
Hope they didn't make a reservation in Hot Springs.

WPWells

THE OFFICIAL SCOREKEEPER SHORTED EARLE POINTS

bdubyab60

Surprising to me. Thought Earle would take care of business.

cuz

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 11, 2015, 03:34:40 pm
Just because Clarendon makes excuses when they lose doesn't mean everyone does

Because they will. Clarendon hasn't made any excuses for losing. I said in my first post about the score book, it should never had been that close to begin with.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 11, 2015, 03:38:30 pm
THE OFFICIAL SCOREKEEPER SHORTED EARLE POINTS

I'm sure they can have the 2 they messed up on.

cuz

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Let me rephrase what I said about the excuses, most will not get back on here until close to football season when they start bragging again.

bigpound98

cuz

Bigditchlion

Them boys came to play today!!!!! What a game!!! Go lions!!

RedWolf275

Congrats to the England Lions. Sounded like they were clearly the better team today.

thabeast428

Congrats to England... Now I just hope Jc wins

Head Lion

NEark tigers

Quote from: Head Lion on March 11, 2015, 03:54:27 pm
Chirp,chirp, chirp...😜😜😜
Is that the sound of Manila after the loss to Prescott?

Pit Bull

Pit Bull

March 11, 2015, 04:19:11 pm #43 Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:22:51 pm by Pit Bull

We have Seven Basketball Titles, we know how to win them, I was happy for this group to make it to the Semis, they are very very young and will be back strong.... England out played Earle and got the win, The End....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 11, 2015, 04:19:11 pm

We have Seven Basketball Titles, we know how to win them, I was happy for this group to make it to the Semis, they are very very young and will be back strong.... Eangland outr played Earle and got the win, The End....

Yea, Earle should make some noise the next couple years. Anything can happen once you get this far.

Ms.Lady

Good season Bulldogs....We are so proud of you. We have Bohanon for three more years its just not our time.....YET! Good Luck England in Hot Springs.

BigLion10

Bohannon is a heck of a player will be highly recruited in a couple of years. Excited to see him play the next 3 years

mtindian42

M.I Time

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas