• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BIC vs MS B&G Today

Started by BICMUSTANG4LIFE, March 10, 2015, 10:46:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

I have not heard much about Mineral Springs.  Any predictions anyone

Neabasketball

Bic boys by 5 mineral spring girls by 10

RedWolf275

Have not seen MS but I like BIC boys by 10.Dont know about girls but if these teams keep letting BIC stand around and shoot 3's they will be in the game. Read in the paper today BIC girls hit 8 in 1st half yesterday. Conway Christian must have got a bad scouting report..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

March 10, 2015, 12:12:54 pm #3 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:58:40 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
#32 for M.S. can ball. He carried them against Clarendon.

Mr. Trill

Since MS is not 2A-3 then of course B.I.C. will pull out...

NEAsupporter

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 10, 2015, 12:12:54 pm
#27 for M.S. can ball. He carried them against Clarendon.
Thought that was #32??

hogfan32

MS is a Athletic, very scrappy team and they play  hard. #32 is the teams best player. Well coached as well.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEAsupporter on March 10, 2015, 12:38:56 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 10, 2015, 12:12:54 pm
#27 for M.S. can ball. He carried them against Clarendon.
Thought that was #32??

You are right, he scored 27 points. My bad.

hogfan32

MS girls- two words sum them up: Speed and Athleticism.
#3 the PG can handle it and drives with ease, good 3 point shot. #5 has great quickness and also drives with ease. #12 can knock down 3's & I think she's number # 15 but she's a taller girl that is good at blocking shots. They hustle hard and have really just out athleted most teams this year.

pioneers

Why did bic receive 2 technicals. Was it on coaches or players?

NEAsupporter

Quote from: pioneers on March 10, 2015, 06:08:57 pm
Why did bic receive 2 technicals. Was it on coaches or players?
Players. Both said something to the referees on different calls. Didn't see much on the first one. Did see the second one though.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Great job today Mustangs & Lady Mustangs!! Also a shout out to Mustang Nation!!!

BoxNOne

Good job by both BIC teams today. But after watching the games today, I must say that the quality of teams for a 2A quarterfinals on the girls side didn't look that strong to me. Of course Marmaduke is very strong and I haven't seen JC Westside, but the others didn't look that great. Unless Westside can handle them(which I doubt) Marmaduke should win this going away. On another note, 2A-3 with two boys teams and two girls teams in each final four. Pretty stout.

RedWolf275

I had a friend of mine told me the same thing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas