• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ADG Super Six for 02/15/15

Started by bleudog, February 16, 2015, 06:47:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 28, 2015, 08:54:41 pm #50 Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 08:56:15 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Cheek on February 28, 2015, 08:53:12 pm
This is the game everyone has been waiting on.  If England plays like we did in the first half, we have a chance to win.  If we play like we did in the second half., it could get ugly quick.  I think we will pull it out tomorrow.

I waiting to see Clarendon - J.C. myself. Lol

Good luck to you guys cheek.

MomaLion

I wasn't impressed in either half...just being honest.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 28, 2015, 08:55:01 pm

i guess we will see tomorrow how it plays out.  Clarendon had better work on their half court offense.   MomaLion do you have a child on either ball team?

THA TRUTH

England will get blown out they lost the only guy that could handle Clarendons pressure last year

keohog

Quote from: THA TRUTH on February 28, 2015, 09:35:35 pm
England will get blown out they lost the only guy that could handle Clarendons pressure last year
How many times have you seen England play this year?

THA TRUTH

Enough on hudle and they are nothing compared to Clarendon

MomaLion

They've been working half court a lot this year and no, I don't have a child playing.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 28, 2015, 10:09:47 pm
They've been working half court a lot this year and no, I don't have a child playing.
[/quote

Then you are the most dedicated fan and homer in 2a. 

bigworm

Quote from: THA TRUTH on February 28, 2015, 09:35:35 pm

I dont think we will have a huge problem handling the pressure. Not saying we wont have a turnover here and there. But we can handle it well enough. Now im more concerned with defending. Clarendon has been shooting the ball very well and i dont think driving to the rack and finishing is ever a major problem for them. They are #1 for a reason. Noone gives us a chance so nothing to lose for us. Bring em on.   :-*

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 28, 2015, 08:55:01 pm

If you are not impressed with the boys, what about the girls?

MomaLion

I wasn't blown away with the girls at first but after seeing them a couple times, I'm impressed with their consistency...They are very sound and get the job done...should go far.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on February 28, 2015, 11:19:02 pm
[/quote

I do still have a child in school she just doesn't play...my other daughter graduated last year and was a cheerleader since 5th grade so I know these kids and support them. Our little towns don't have much lol so we support our kids  :)

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on March 01, 2015, 10:17:04 am
Quote from: Cheek on February 28, 2015, 11:19:02 pm
[/quote

I do still have a child in school she just doesn't play...my other daughter graduated last year and was a cheerleader since 5th grade so I know these kids and support them. Our little towns don't have much lol so we support our kids  :)

I agree .    See you at the game.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on March 01, 2015, 10:12:44 am
I wasn't blown away with the girls at first but after seeing them a couple times, I'm impressed with their consistency...They are very sound and get the job done...should go far.

They have gone far in the past. Won it all in 2011 and 2012.  This group is still young, but with a little luck can pull it out .  Will be the favorite next year.

Lions84

England is tough and should make some noise along with Clarendon.

M.I. D

I saw a lot of these teams for 3 games at region. England is a better team IMO than Augusta. Clarendon is the best I saw but not a big difference. England coulda beat Clarendon but the better team won.

Lions84

England is really solid and so is Buck so I expect from folks from other regions to be in for a rude surprise.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas