• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A3 District

Started by Head Lion, February 17, 2015, 04:50:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

School is cancelled for Wednesday and will play tournament Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on February 17, 2015, 04:50:01 pm
School is cancelled for Wednesday and will play tournament Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
MAYBE!!!! 8)

Basketballfan13

The last schedule I saw showed the tournament being played thurs, satur, monday

Head Lion

That is correct for now.

pioneers

Osceola girls won.
Osceola boys won had the clock running on hoxie.
Hoxie girls won.
And I don't have a final for Corning and piggott but when I left Corning was winning

Head Lion

Corning beat Piggott 70-67.

pioneers

Osceola boys looked pretty tough tonight with the addition of some jr high players onto the team. They go about 12 deep of non stop pressure and it finally wore hoxie down. Manila will definitely have their hands full Saturday.

Basketballfan13

How did oceloa  girls finish 6th if they beat corning? Did they lose  to everyone else? And did hoxie girls move any jr High girls up that weren't already moved up?

pioneers

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on February 19, 2015, 11:05:23 pm
How did oceloa  girls finish 6th if they beat corning? Did they lose  to everyone else? And did hoxie girls move any jr High girls up that weren't already moved up?
Idk about Osceola finishing 6th in girls but I don't believe that hoxie moved any girls up they only had 7 girls last night.

Basketballfan13

What is the schedule for Saturday's games?

Head Lion

ISU7

Who play who at these times?????

Head Lion

Manila plays at 330, that is all that really matters. ::) ::) ::) I think Corning Osceola girls at 2, us & Osceola at 330, Rivercrest girls & Hoxie at 5 and Rivercrest boys vs Corning at 630.

ISU7

February 21, 2015, 01:10:40 pm #13 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:22:47 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Head Lion on February 21, 2015, 10:02:04 am
Manila plays at 330, that is all that really matters. ::) ::) ::) I think Corning Osceola girls at 2, us & Osceola at 330, Rivercrest girls & Hoxie at 5 and Rivercrest boys vs Corning at 630.
Good, then you and Manila fans can leave after yall play...SSSSSSEEE YA!!!!!! lol Good luck HL. ;D 8)

pioneers

Realistically the manila Osceola game will probably be the only game that had potential to be close. If Osceola plays like they did Thursday it will be a tough task for the lions. Osceola shot the ball extremely well and the platoon system that they used Thursday keeps them fresh the whole game. I know who flippin wants to win this one. I wouldn't want to match up with the Seminoles in the region.

LadyCats

Corning Lady Cats beat Osceola 74-49.

pioneers

pioneers

Manila up 6 5 min left in game.

pioneers

Manila up 8 3 min left in game.

Head Lion

pioneers

February 21, 2015, 04:51:18 pm #20 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 04:53:16 pm by pioneers
Manila wins 66-61

RedWolf275

Head Lion

Osceola will be the #4 seed.

neds

Could be a problem for the #1 seed to draw Osceola in rd 1

Head Lion

Finals set for Monday night, Rivercrest vs Corning in girls to be followed by Rivercrest vs Manila in boys. Top 2 seeds in each during the season. Pretty good crowd for semifinal Saturday, count was just a tad over 1700.

Head Lion

Congrats to the Colts and Lady Colts.

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on February 21, 2015, 08:55:51 pm
Congrats to the Colts and Lady Colts.
Thanks HL same too the Lions.

Head Lion

Half of boys finals Rivercrest 30 Manila 28

pioneers

Manila up 11 heading into the 4th

BigMan15

pioneers

River rest making a push Manila up 2 4 min left in game

BigMan15

pioneers

Manila up 2 with the ball .29 sec left in game

pioneers

neds

Head Lion

Thanks Neds, kid just play hard. 

Radiotalker

Head Lion

Quote from: Radiotalker on February 23, 2015, 09:44:25 pm
I smell home cookin
Radio, I know it must very tough to get beat by a bunch of kids that 1/10 of what talent Osceola has. You are starting to sound like yalls Jr hi coach, always got an excuse.

Radiotalker

Quote from: Head Lion on February 23, 2015, 09:50:46 pm
I smell home cookin
Radio, I know it must very tough to get beat by a bunch of kids that 1/10 of what talent Osceola has. You are starting to sound like yalls Jr hi coach, always got an excuse.

There's the pot calling the kettle black.

Head Lion

What that your coaches should give their salary back for losing a game with that much talent???? Also our team GPA was 3.53 first semester, we teach more than just athletics here.

Missco

pioneers

Just a group of kids that plays their butts off night in and night out no matter what team line ups against them. Don't have the most talent but we do have heart and play for name on the front of the jerseys. Hard work does pay off.

Radiotalker

Quote from: pioneers on February 23, 2015, 10:03:58 pm
Just a group of kids that plays their butts off night in and night out no matter what team line ups against them. Don't have the most talent but we do have heart and play for name on the front of the jerseys. Hard work does pay off.

Home court helps too.

Head Lion

Agreed, nothing like shooting on the goals that you have shot thousands of shots.

pioneers

February 23, 2015, 10:45:09 pm #44 Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 10:53:14 pm by pioneers
Quote from: Radiotalker on February 23, 2015, 10:13:39 pm
Quote from: pioneers on February 23, 2015, 10:03:58 pm

Home court helps too.
That post wasn't toward you but sure it does. can't say that it doesn't happen at Osceola or rivercrest or Corning or piggott or hoxie. Happens in college happens in every sport you play that's jusy something that you as an away team has to overcome. I can tell you this manila plays just as hard at Manila as they do at those other schools listed and that is what keeps them in games is their will to win.

ISU7

I smell home cookin
I love the home cooking at Manila, Those beef hotdogs were delicious and I appreciate them since I don't eat pork. Good game Lions

Head Lion

Thanks ISU, much respect for Colts & Lady Colts. Best of luck to them.

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on February 23, 2015, 10:53:51 pm
Thanks ISU, much respect for Colts & Lady Colts. Best of luck to them.
For sure bro 8)

bulldog42

Head Lion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas