• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-3A District Tournament Schedule

Started by smallybells, February 12, 2015, 08:20:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bobcats

tiger34

#EagleStrong

Good looking boys bracket, but doubtful anyone knocks off ECS. Judging by regular season I results it seems like BHG has the best chance, especially with home court. 4th Place here probably gets Cedar Ridge in the first round of regionals.

smallybells

Quote from: #EagleStrong on February 12, 2015, 08:36:03 am
Good looking boys bracket, but doubtful anyone knocks off ECS. Judging by regular season I results it seems like BHG has the best chance, especially with home court. 4th Place here probably gets Cedar Ridge in the first round of regionals.

I think it is doubtful anyone knocks of ECS period from what I have seen.  :o

#EagleStrong

Quote from: smallybells on February 12, 2015, 08:45:38 am

I think it is doubtful anyone knocks of ECS period from what I have seen.  :o

Agreed.

bobcats

smallybells

bdog32

What's the updated schedule and times looking like ?

Beaver Fever

Go to cardinalstrong.com for updates,  according to their website the games are pushed back one day.

smallybells

Anyone going to be at this tonight? Thought there might be a chance with ECS playing. If so if anyone can post the outcome of the Perryville/Glen Rose girls it would be greatly appreciated.

cdelaney

Quote from: smallybells on February 20, 2015, 08:33:51 am
Anyone going to be at this tonight? Thought there might be a chance with ECS playing. If so if anyone can post the outcome of the Perryville/Glen Rose girls it would be greatly appreciated.
What time is their game? I will be at the ECS/BHG game which is the late game, 8:30.

Speaking of which, looking forward to seeing BHG back at full strength with Wilks. He had the best game of any confernence foe this year vs ECS, and the game (1st one) was close most of the way. I am not expecting an upset, but ECS cannot overlook them or they may find themselves in a real battle on BHG's home court. Even if BHG loses and is the 4 seed, I think they will be a tough foe for the #1 seed from conf 2 next week.

smallybells

Quote from: cdelaney on February 20, 2015, 01:07:08 pm
What time is their game? I will be at the ECS/BHG game which is the late game, 8:30.

Speaking of which, looking forward to seeing BHG back at full strength with Wilks. He had the best game of any confernence foe this year vs ECS, and the game (1st one) was close most of the way. I am not expecting an upset, but ECS cannot overlook them or they may find themselves in a real battle on BHG's home court. Even if BHG loses and is the 4 seed, I think they will be a tough foe for the #1 seed from conf 2 next week.

It should be the game right before ECS/BHG. Lady Mustangs were undefeated in conference and I am assuming they will win, but this is district and anything can happen. Wilks looked good last night, looked like he may not have his ups all the way back after the ankle roll, but that comes with the territory. They had another kid, #20 I think, that was sinking 3's left and right from about 3-4' behind the arc. I'm sure it will be a more competitive game than the one I sat through  :(, good luck to y'all.

cdelaney

Quote from: smallybells on February 20, 2015, 02:24:05 pm
Quote from: cdelaney on February 20, 2015, 01:07:08 pm

It should be the game right before ECS/BHG. Lady Mustangs were undefeated in conference and I am assuming they will win, but this is district and anything can happen. Wilks looked good last night, looked like he may not have his ups all the way back after the ankle roll, but that comes with the territory. They had another kid, #20 I think, that was sinking 3's left and right from about 3-4' behind the arc. I'm sure it will be a more competitive game than the one I sat through  :(, good luck to y'all.
#20 hit a bunch of crazy 3's both games vs ECS. Wierd looking shot but it goes in. He probably took at least 15-20 3's last game when Wilks was out. I expect we will chase him a little closer this time.

cdelaney

Sorry smally bad cell service but your girls won by 20. 
ECS up 40-13 at half.

smallybells

smallybells

Lrbasketballguru

Quote from: smallybells on February 21, 2015, 12:18:53 am
How was the outcome of the ECS game?

Can't remember exactly. I think 69-29 ECS

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas