• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games/Scores Threads

Started by bulldog42, February 12, 2015, 07:49:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Tomorrow will be the last post of the year for games/scores.  I know there may be a game or two on Saturday and possibly a game or two next week but for the most part the AAA schedule is finished.  HF is sticking the district tournament threads to report those scores.

I hope the information posted each game day has been helpful, I may do it again next year.  Good luck to all the teams in the post season.

neds

bulldog42

Quote from: neds on February 12, 2015, 08:11:56 am
Very helpful , thank you!
Neds, you did say that ECS was Playing Arkansas Baptist Saturday right?  Is it at ECS are AB?

neds

At ECS , game time changed from 2:15 to an unpleasant 7:15 p.m.

HawgBall06

Thanks for your work.  I love these threads.

HorseFeathers

would you guys still prefer the daily score threads for the post season? I know that.s how b.g done state tournaments in the past.

bulldog42

Quote from: HF on February 12, 2015, 11:53:04 am
would you guys still prefer the daily score threads for the post season? I know that.s how b.g done state tournaments in the past.
That might make it easier to keep up with.  Of course from some districts it will be an everyday thread.  3A1E is playing every night except Tuesday, but they are the exception as they have more teams than any other.  I think for the regionals it will for sure be good.  I think it was done daily for regionals last year.

neds

Every day thread would be ideal.

bulldog42

Here is a link to how the regionals was done last year, this might work fine for Districts as well:

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=134662.0

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas