• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Freshmen.....

Started by Bearcatsofmena00, February 10, 2015, 09:01:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearcatsofmena00

Are there any freshmen that will help their Sr. team make a push for a better seed in regional??

Head Lion

Brady Woodall from Manila, still not quite a 100% from early season injury. He is good guard who can get to the rim & shoot the 3.

Dc4life

drew central is playing 2 freshman now and their jr high is 19-0

Head Lion

Quote from: Head Lion on February 10, 2015, 01:21:51 pm
Brady Woodall from Manila, still not quite a 100% from early season injury. He is good guard who can get to the rim & shoot the 3.
He hit 2 big 3s in the 2nd half in win over Osceola Saturday. He is still not quite 100%, but sure was nice to slide him in the guard rotation and give a 2-3 minute rest each half to our guards who have had very little rest in games this year. I think it totally made a big difference the 2nd half when our legs have been gone in past games to teams like Osceola.

Paperman

Added depth really helped Manila Saturday. That and some bad calls by the officials! (Just kidding) Lions played well and were able to compensate for the Seminoles speed and quickness advantage. Caleb Reinhart, Thomas Davis and Matthew May were just plain tough Saturday. Nice win for the Lions.

Ctucker

I agree with playing them if there ready.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas