• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games/Scores for 2/10/15

Started by bulldog42, February 10, 2015, 07:07:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

February 10, 2015, 07:07:05 am Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 02:38:10 pm by bulldog42
Here are the games for tonight 2/10/15 per AHSAA, * denotes conference. 
Please use this thread to report scores.  We are in the last week of the regular season, if you have changes let us know as we are to the point of the year were teams are adding games that were not on the AAA schedule.

3A1W
Cedarville @ Elkins *
Greenland @ Kingston
Haas Hall @ West Fork *
Mansfield @ Lavaca *

3A1E
Jasper @ Cotter
Melbourne @ Viola
Valley Springs @ Alpena
Norfork @ Yellville
Bergman @ Western Grove

3A2
Cedar Ridge @ White County Central
Harding Academy @ BIC (Boys)
Mount Vernon Enola @ Rose Bud

3A3
Riverside @ Manila (Boys)
Osceola @ Earle (Boys)
Walnut Ridge @ Piggott
Rivercrest @ Marked Tree (Boys)

3A4
Charleston @ Booneville *
Danville @ Lamar *
Paris @ Two Rivers *

3A5
BHG @ Bismarck *
ECS @ Glen Rose *
Jessieville @ Mayflower *
Conway St. Joseph @ Perryville

3A7
Centerpoint @ Gurdon
Trinity Christian @ Fouke
Taylor @ Genoa Central
Cossatot River @ Foreman

3A8
Camden Harmony Grove @ Drew Central *
Smackover @ Fordyce *
Lake Village Lakeside @ McGehee *

Longfellow

Two Rivers and Paris. It's gonna be a classic. You gonna be there bigman?

bulldog42

Quote from: Longfellow on February 10, 2015, 08:03:52 am
Two Rivers and Paris. It's gonna be a classic. You gonna be there bigman?
Thanks I got it fixed.  That should be a good game.

Longfellow

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to confuse. It is at Two Rivers.

bulldog42

Quote from: Longfellow on February 10, 2015, 09:42:58 am
Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to confuse. It is at Two Rivers.
Thanks I will change back.

BigMan15

Sorry not going tonight..i have some health issues going on right now..but yes it will be a great game and a lot is on the line

HawgBall06

Cossatot River wil be playing at Foreman, Seniors only

bulldog42

Quote from: HawgBall06 on February 10, 2015, 10:56:14 am
Cossatot River wil be playing at Foreman, Seniors only
Thanks, I have it added.

ViewFromAbove

jr17

Mayflower will avenge their early season loss to jessieville to finish 2nd in conference.

neds

This should be a good one jr , I give the edge to the Jessieville squad due to coaching

bulldog42

Sr girls end of 1
Bergman 19
Western Grove 8

bulldog42

Sr girls half
Bergman 40
Western Grove 17

Longfellow

Halftime
Paris Lady Eagles 22
Two Rivers Lady Gators 16

Longfellow

End of 3rd
Paris Lady Eagles 31
Two Rivers Lady Gators 29

bulldog42

Sr girls end of 3
Bergman 51
Western Grove 30

bulldog42

Sr girls final
Bergman 64
Western Grove 39

Longfellow

Final
Paris Lady Eagles 45
Two Rivers Lady Gators 34

bulldog42

Sr boys endof1
Western Grove 18
Bergman 7

jr17

Mayflower over jessieville. Can't recall the final score. I believe MF won by 8 or so. If someone else knows please post.

bulldog42

Sr boys half
Western Grove 30
Bergman 21

Longfellow

End of 3rd
Paris Eagles 49
Two Rivers Gators 49
Logan Jones 20 pts and 10 rebounds

BigMan15

Whos doing good for paris and keep us updated

Longfellow

fenner is hittin his shots. Probably has 20. Nehus has hit quite a few shots. 66-64 eagles with 1 minute left

doubled

CR over white county central by 12

bulldog42

Sr boys end of 3
Western Grove 30
Bergman 29

Longfellow

Fenner has 25. Fitzjurls has 10. Hampton 10
Whitlow has 23. Jones has 20. Yates 15.

Longfellow

Final
Paris Eagles 74
Two Rivers Gators 68

FlyingEagle24

Cossatot boys lost by 1 in overtime shooting 39% on FT's no sub's in second half until #2 fouled out with 15 seconds left. The girls won though

bulldog42

Sr boys final
Western Grove 56
Bergman 46

neds

Quote from: FlyingEagle24 on February 10, 2015, 09:01:03 pm
Cossatot boys lost by 1 in overtime shooting 39% on FT's no sub's in second half until #2 fouled out with 15 seconds left. The girls won though

They seem to have faded of late

Wolfpack68

The Wolves may not play this week due to the fact that we have Jr High District. I'll let the Prescott fans know. Maybe Friday at Nevada.

BoxNOne

bootlegger

marked tree boys beat rivercrest 73 to 61

1-Adam-12

February 10, 2015, 10:30:14 pm #35 Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:32:26 pm by 1-Adam-12
Booneville girls beat Charleston 51-50 for the Lady Cats' first win since November 25, 2013.
Charleston boys 66 Booneville 38.

BigMan15

Congrats to Booneville Lady Bearcats on their first win...Good luck the rest of the year.

crmorrow24

Looking at the newspaper this morning and I see where Gurdon upset Centerpoint.........WOW!!!!!!!  Good job Go-Devils!!!!!

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

doubled

BoxNOne

BIC won by 15. They were leading by 24 after 3 quarters per Jonesboro Sun.

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover won against Fordyce in OT. 67-62.

bb1996

Yes gurdon outplayed out hustle and most of all wanted it more!!!! They shot 70% from field and we couldn't make layup!!! Hey and we lost cause we played like crap not cause of ref

Jimbo Morphis

mcgehee beat lake village bad, i left early.

Hootie

ea cat

Girls
McGehee 46
Lake Village 17

Boys
McGehee 76.  17-1
Lake Village 51

HawgBall06

Really proud of both Cossatot River teams this year.  Girls beat Foreman last night by 8 in a physical game to finish the regular season 30-9 while the boys lost a close one by 1 in overtime to also finish 30-9 on the season. 

Expectations for the girls were not too high this year due to them only winning 14 games for the entire year last year, but they have played very good team ball and have competed very hard in every contest.  The boys had higher expectations this year, but have let a few close games slip away late with missed FTs and tight play in the last 4 minutes of some games.  Every loss for the boys has been single digits.  Both teams next play next Thursday in the semi-finals of the Sr district tourney.  Both junior teams will be playing tomorrow night in the semi-finals of the Jr district tourney.

Eagles

Quote from: HawgBall06 on February 11, 2015, 12:51:03 pm
Really proud of both Cossatot River teams this year.  Girls beat Foreman last night by 8 in a physical game to finish the regular season 30-9 while the boys lost a close one by 1 in overtime to also finish 30-9 on the season. 

Expectations for the girls were not too high this year due to them only winning 14 games for the entire year last year, but they have played very good team ball and have competed very hard in every contest.  The boys had higher expectations this year, but have let a few close games slip away late with missed FTs and tight play in the last 4 minutes of some games.  Every loss for the boys has been single digits.  Both teams next play next Thursday in the semi-finals of the Sr district tourney.  Both junior teams will be playing tomorrow night in the semi-finals of the Jr district tourney.

They did have a good year. Gee 39 regular season games though, a little above the AAA guidelines :)  Best thing to happen to their girls was to get out of class A looks like five of their losses were to Kirby (2) and Acorn (3)

HawgBall06

Quote from: Eagles on February 11, 2015, 06:19:17 pm

They did have a good year. Gee 39 regular season games though, a little above the AAA guidelines :)  Best thing to happen to their girls was to get out of class A looks like five of their losses were to Kirby (2) and Acorn (3)

Tourneys & classics obviously added to that total and yes, class A teams were tough on them this year Kirby (2), Acorn (3), Jasper & Caddo Hills (all but Caddo have been ranked in the class A top 5 this year).  There only other losses were to 3A Bergman (ranked 5th in the state, I believe) and 3A Genoa Central who we are Co-Champs with in the conference at 9-1 each.

hillbillyball

Quote from: HawgBall06 on February 11, 2015, 08:02:28 pm
Quote from: Eagles on February 11, 2015, 06:19:17 pm

Tourneys & classics obviously added to that total and yes, class A teams were tough on them this year Kirby (2), Acorn (3), Jasper & Caddo Hills (all but Caddo have been ranked in the class A top 5 this year).  There only other losses were to 3A Bergman (ranked 5th in the state, I believe) and 3A Genoa Central who we are Co-Champs with in the conference at 9-1 each.
So 7 of their 9 losses are to class A. As far as number of games 28-2 or 25-3 still doesn't add up to 39 even if you play 3 games in each tourn. lol. If they play two in their district and three in reg. they will have played 44 games before state even starts. That many games they will really be ready or worn out.
Looks like it might be taking a toll on the boys.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas