• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott Curley Wolf Basketball

Started by Wolfpack68, December 02, 2014, 04:11:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maytag

Quote from: BigWolfC/O2017 on February 03, 2015, 10:03:16 pm
There were bad calls on both sides and some bad no class just saying
im not going to get into that with you it would take all night and get really ugly ,whether your talking about refs or players

maytag

Wolfpack68

maytag

no i had business elsewhere but had multiple people feeding me news almost couldnt get the business done.hated i had to miss it sounds like it was a dog fight

Wolfpack68

Quote from: maytag on February 03, 2015, 10:31:08 pm
no i had business elsewhere but had multiple people feeding me news almost couldnt get the business done.hated i had to miss it sounds like it was a dog fight
Two words. Very heated.

maytag

im actually a little surprised that CP was on their game Mrs. Cox was like a mother/grandmother to most of the starters.Some of them were pallbearers today at her funeral.Glad they were able to pull together she would have wanted nothing more than to see them win,whoever and wherever they were playing

Wolfpack68

That really shows how mentally tough they are. Prayers again for the family and community.

maytag

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on February 03, 2015, 10:48:10 pm
That really shows how mentally tough they are. Prayers again for the family and community.
thanks, much appreciated

Wolfpack68

So any other challenges down the road? Prescott should win out.

knightpride

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on February 03, 2015, 10:48:10 pm

Great game-down to the wire.  Mental toughness did show for the Knights!  just of note- #23 Dalton Cox who shot the final freethrows ( making both) is the Grandson of Mrs. Sherry Cox who we mourn the loss.   

neds

Wolfpack68

All Prescott fans!!!!! Attention! Tomorrow is the last home game for these seniors. Please show your support for Sr. Night as the Wolfpack takes on the Fouke Panthers.

Wolfpack68

All 3 teams win against the Fouke Monsters tonight. Good games from all the seniors.

Wolfpack68

Yes sir! Game at Nevada Friday. Sr. High only.

Wolfpack68

Both Sr. Teams win tonight at Nevada. Come support both of the Jr Wolves teams tomorrow as they play in the District Finals.

HawgBall06

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on February 13, 2015, 11:24:40 pm
Both Sr. Teams win tonight at Nevada. Come support both of the Jr Wolves teams tomorrow as they play in the District Finals.

I'll be there..........

but on the other side.

Wolfpack68

Quote from: HawgBall06 on February 14, 2015, 10:25:49 am
Quote from: Wolfpack68 on February 13, 2015, 11:24:40 pm

I'll be there..........

but on the other side.
I'll be on the right side.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas