• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Regionals

Started by neds, February 17, 2013, 09:22:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

neds

Could be right
Mayflower lives and dies through Jerry Perry. If he has a great game they will win.

Radiotalker

Quote from: neds on February 23, 2015, 10:14:11 pm
Could be right
Mayflower lives and dies through Jerry Perry. If he has a great game they will win.
[/quot

The Reeves kid is a tough match up for anyone.

I'm surprised that HA won that district. The got absolutely drilled by 2A Buffalo Island a few weeks ago.

doubled

Quote from: Radiotalker on February 23, 2015, 10:19:31 pm
Quote from: neds on February 23, 2015, 10:14:11 pm
Could be right
[/quot

The Reeves kid is a tough match up for anyone.

I'm surprised that HA won that district. The got absolutely drilled by 2A Buffalo Island a few weeks ago.
HA played at BIC hard to win there. HA is pretty good close to home BHG will have their hands full. CR and Mayflower will be a good match up.

neds

The first big upset is in the book, Benton Harmony Grove beats Harding Academy by 1 in boys play in round 1.

teachers pet

District 5 may run the table in boy's action.

WPWells

Nope. Cedar Ridge over Mayflower

cdelaney

Quote from: bobcats on February 22, 2015, 05:35:48 pm
Quote from: cdelaney on February 22, 2015, 05:16:26 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 22, 2015, 01:49:41 pm
Hmmmm reviving an old thread, are we?

I personally think that region 1 has a lot of potential to be an exciting region. One of the biggest storylines will be whether or not any teams from the 3A-1W win
I expect the 4 to sweep. And 3 from the 5. I am not sure BHG can knock off Cedar. Wilks was not back to 100% last Friday. Unless he is better, no chance. But I think the other 3 teams should win and go to state.

That's funny since HA already beat your 2 seed by double digits.
Not as funny as 4 seed beating HA?

Radiotalker

Quote from: neds on February 26, 2015, 06:52:28 pm
The first big upset is in the book, Benton Harmony Grove beats Harding Academy by 1 in boys play in round 1.

No surprise to me.

neds

You called that one Radio?

Radiotalker

Quote from: neds on February 27, 2015, 04:43:36 pm
You called that one Radio?
[/quot

Wouldn't say I called it but after HA got beat so bad by BIC, I had to wonder how they would hold up.

neds

Cedar Ridge or Mayflower tonight Radio?

Radiotalker

Quote from: neds on February 27, 2015, 05:15:51 pm
Cedar Ridge or Mayflower tonight Radio?

CR.....good team either way will be eliminated

neds

WPWells

Nope. I'm impressed. Good win by the Eagles

neds

Certainly shows the strength of the confernce. It will be interesting to watch which conference reigns in the state tournament.

WPWells

Two conferences swept. It will be very interesting since these two are matched up in the first round

neds

Head Lion

Neds, I know my Lions are down this year. Can we get some votes in the next top ten, just for the also rans? Since we are playing in Reg final for 2 of past 3 years. 😩😩😩

WPWells

Of course you will. I'll say the two split. Charleston and Paris win, and whoever's not matched up with those two from the 5 win (unless Charleston or Paris drops to the 4)

Radiotalker

Guys go check out the 2A reg @ BIC...fight in the stands and both teams had to leave the court due to unruly fans......amazing......it's a basketball game.

Ctucker

I may be wrong but if you read the whole thing I don't think it was a fight between the 2 teams playing fans just some not heads in the crowd.

Eagle20

Is the Danville region still on for today?

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas