• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harding Academy vs Prescott vote here amigos!

Started by Inigo Montoya, November 28, 2015, 06:12:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HA vs Prescott

HA
50 (44.6%)
Prescott
62 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Inigo Montoya

Congrats to both teams making it to the semi finals :D

Paperman

I concur! You are doing a lot right if you make it this far! Great season for both schools.

Wildcat

Gonna be a close game. But I have to go with Harding

ReddieKnightTrojan

Curley Wolves by 3TDs if they can block HAs athletic DL. HA by 1TD is Prescott can't control the LOS

KOJACK

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on December 01, 2015, 06:17:36 pm
Curley Wolves by 3TDs if they can block HAs athletic DL. HA by 1TD is Prescott can't control the LOS
So how many times are you gonna flip flop on this? That's why people wait to pick games, so they don't pick HA then Prescott then HA then if they do this them, but if they don't them...smh ::)

ReddieKnightTrojan

Honestly, I believe the team that has more points at the end of the game will probably win, but you never know in this division. Anything can happen. I do agree that we should wait until the game is over to pick the winner tho

analyst#2

I honestly think HA will take this one.
HA by 2

macadoshis

Lions84

Markadomous

bootlegger

i think this game will be a lot closer than most people think.both teams in the low 30s

papatdg

CURLEYWOLF24

It does not get any better than this! Two heavy weights on a very crisp night in Searcy Arkansas. Sure hope Harding knows what's about to hit them.......Speed kills and Prescott has lots of it, and put that with the best QB in the state.  Prescott escapes this match-up 53-28.... See something in common?  Much respect to you Greenland.  Now Harding make me eat some crow!!!! 

Wildcat

WCD

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on December 03, 2015, 04:53:18 am
It does not get any better than this! Two heavy weights on a very crisp night in Searcy Arkansas. Sure hope Harding knows what's about to hit them.......Speed kills and Prescott has lots of it, and put that with the best QB in the state.  Prescott escapes this match-up 53-28.... See something in common?  Much respect to you Greenland.  Now Harding make me eat some crow!!!! 

Two good teams will meet in the semis tomorrow night and one will walk away the victor. That's how it goes but it will not change the fact that there are two very good teams. As for who is the better team with the fastest, strongest athletes, that is a personal opinion. I know that many FF posters puff and boast about how much faster they are than their opponents and they might be correct. However, I do know that many teams that HA has played their fans have posted that there is no way that HA could keep up with them only to find out that they could and did. An Earle -v- HA game comes to mind when in a truthfulness they were faster than the HA athletes. The facts of the game were that the HA defense contained them and the Wildcats beat the Bulldogs in 4 quarters.

I don't know who will win tomorrow's game but I do know that 11 young me from HA will line up across from the Prescott team and give them all that they want. It will be a good game and my prayers are that the game will be a safe game where no one gets hurt.

WCD ;D

adaptedtigerfan

Come on WCD...  You can't make posts like that on here.   You gotta be more mean about things. 😂

WCD

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 03, 2015, 11:17:59 am
Come on WCD...  You can't make posts like that on here.   You gotta be more mean about things. 😂

"He's making a list and checking it twice
    Gonna find out whose naughty or nice
Santa Claus is coming to town!" ;)

WCD ;D

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: WCD on December 03, 2015, 11:14:51 am

Two good teams will meet in the semis tomorrow night and one will walk away the victor. That's how it goes but it will not change the fact that there are two very good teams. As for who is the better team with the fastest, strongest athletes, that is a personal opinion. I know that many FF posters puff and boast about how much faster they are than their opponents and they might be correct. However, I do know that many teams that HA has played their fans have posted that there is no way that HA could keep up with them only to find out that they could and did. An Earle -v- HA game comes to mind when in a truthfulness they were faster than the HA athletes. The facts of the game were that the HA defense contained them and the Wildcats beat the Bulldogs in 4 quarters.

I don't know who will win tomorrow's game but I do know that 11 young me from HA will line up across from the Prescott team and give them all that they want. It will be a good game and my prayers are that the game will be a safe game where no one gets hurt.

WCD ;D
All I can say is that Prescott and HA played one other time in the playoffs in 2008 and with the same type offensive styles and fast athletes and Prescott won 41 to 14.

Shorttimer

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on December 03, 2015, 11:42:10 am

WCD ;D
All I can say is that Prescott and HA played one other time in the playoffs in 2008 and with the same type offensive styles and fast athletes and Prescott won 41 to 14.
I'm sure this year's seniors are still stinging from the memory of that playoff loss from their 5th grade year.

WPWells

Quote from: Shorttimer on December 03, 2015, 11:47:34 am
Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on December 03, 2015, 11:42:10 am

WCD ;D
I'm sure this year's seniors are still stinging from the memory of that playoff loss from their 5th grade year.

Charleston won state that year ;D

CURLEYWOLF24

December 03, 2015, 12:21:54 pm #20 Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:32:47 pm by CURLEYWOLF24

WCD ;D
All joking aside, this should be a great HS football game.  Good luck to the Wildcats and Curley Wolves.  Same goes for the Bucks and Colts.

HungryHippo

The score of the game will be very similar to the score of the poll on this thread

strongandsteady

Two great teams with great fan bases could only make for a very electric game. Cant wait till tomorrow

HeberFan

Harding Academy is more balanced. Should win.

KOJACK

Quote from: HeberFan on December 03, 2015, 07:52:44 pm
Yep, Harding throws for 280 yds a game and runs for 105 and Prescott throws for 311 and rushes for 185 a game... No doubt Harding is more balance  ::) sounded good though.

HeberFan

Quote from: KOJACK on December 03, 2015, 08:05:03 pm
Yep, Harding throws for 280 yds a game and runs for 105 and Prescott throws for 311 and rushes for 185 a game... No doubt Harding is more balance  ::) sounded good though.

Hide and watch.

Inigo Montoya

WCD ;D
+1 Amen WCD :D

HeadBussa08

I thought we just ran screens jack! my how the wool was pulled over my eyes :(

HeberFan

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on December 03, 2015, 11:31:52 pm
I thought we just ran screens jack! my how the wool was pulled over my eyes :(

Both teams do a lot on offense. Should be a good one.

KOJACK

Quote from: HeberFan on December 03, 2015, 08:19:47 pm

Hide and watch.
Can I just watch? I'm too old and fat to hide.

Fourth and Long

[/quote] All I can say is that Prescott and HA played one other time in the playoffs in 2008 and with the same type offensive styles and fast athletes and Prescott won 41 to 14.
[/quote]

I was at that game.  Prescott was loaded and played their best game of the year against HA.  They lost their running back to injury near the end of the game and then lost the next week as I recall.  The big difference is that game was played at Prescott and this game is at Searcy.  I see HA winning a close one but whoever has the ball last may be the winner.

AmSycho

Quote from: KOJACK on December 04, 2015, 09:08:57 am
Quote from: HeberFan on December 03, 2015, 08:19:47 pm

Hide and watch.
Can I just watch? I'm too old and fat to hide.

True. Lol

WPWells

Inigo Montoya

Congrats to both teams on a well fought game.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 04, 2015, 09:54:28 pm
All the Prescott "fans" are gone
Were gone because we lost and theirs nothing more to say you immature idiot. We will be back to talk to you next year and you can hate on us some more then. We're used to people like you and your immature babble because we have been winners since the start of the playoffs in 1969 and that's  something you can't say about your team. Try growing up if your on here next year.

WPWells

I was on here after my team lost which is more than y'all can say.

And the history argument is funny to me. That's very very weak when you look at Charleston's history. Our history may not stretch all the way back to 1969, but ours is the last 30 years with no years off which is more than y'all can say.

FBfan79

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on December 05, 2015, 12:05:26 am
Were gone because we lost and theirs nothing more to say you immature idiot. We will be back to talk to you next year and you can hate on us some more then. We're used to people like you and your immature babble because we have been winners since the start of the playoffs in 1969 and that's  something you can't say about your team. Try growing up if your on here next year.

Rustled

FBfan79

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 05, 2015, 12:10:11 am

And the history argument is funny to me. That's very very weak when you look at Charleston's history. Our history may not stretch all the way back to 1969, but ours is the last 30 years with no years off which is more than y'all can say.

+1

macadoshis

Curleywolf Fan

Our history is the last 30 years and more unlike your team. A winning tradition is not just about State Championship's even though Prescott has 4 of them.

Hornet4ever

You should try growing up, instead of getting on here and calling people idiots just because your hacked your team lost. Get on here and face the music cowboy. My team lost in the second round and I haven't been anywhere. If you talk before the game you can talk after.

WPWells

Tradition is the longest streak of playoff appearances and the longest streak of consecutive seasons of winning at least one playoff game. Tradition is 5 state championships. Prescott hasn't won a championship in 20 years

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 05, 2015, 12:43:08 am
Tradition is the longest streak of playoff appearances and the longest streak of consecutive seasons of winning at least one playoff game. Tradition is 5 state championships. Prescott hasn't won a championship in 20 years

And at the end of the day Prescott is still 35 points better than Charleston this year....

Tradition=Dusty foggy memories and trophies for fans to whine and brag about.

WPWells

At the end of the day neither Charleston nor Prescott will play in WMS.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: Hornet4ever on December 05, 2015, 12:38:46 am

You should try growing up, instead of getting on here and calling people idiots just because your hacked your team lost. Get on here and face the music cowboy. My team lost in the second round and I haven't been anywhere. If you talk before the game you can talk after.
I don't know why you're on here taking up for 12th man but okay. I'm not hacked off because we lost I'm hacked off because this 12th man person is attacking Prescott for no reason. As for as the last 30 years 12th man Prescott has won a State Championship and have played in 2 other State Championship games and have played in 10 semifinals in that span. I would put that right up there with what Your team has done.

flow51

First of all congrats to Harding on a great win. They will definately take the title in my opinion. Also congrats to the colts. Second... Bucks and the wolves had. Great season! Don't know about the bucks but penaltys killed Prescott and we couldn't dig ourselfs out quick enough. Great season everyone ! Nice to meet you HF.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 05, 2015, 12:49:27 am
At the end of the day neither Charleston nor Prescott will play in WMS.
Agree it's on to next year and I know my Curley Wolves will be in the thick of the State Championship race like they are every year and I'm sure you think the same about your team.

papaeagle

12th Man CHS knows more stats than anyone except Rich Sanders and his RPS system. 12th Man can come up with more logical backup data than most FF fans. So don't argue with him, you will lose!!!  ;D

papaeagle

another factual quote..  1+

Curleywolf Fan

December 05, 2015, 09:40:18 am #49 Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:43:22 am by Curleywolf Fan
Quote from: papaeagle on December 05, 2015, 09:22:31 am
another factual quote..  1+
All I know is that Prescott has more semifinals and more playoff appearances and more playoff wins and just one less state championship than Charleston's and we have been doing it since the playoffs started in 1969. Prescott had already won 3 state championships and played in 3 others before Charleston's even started being a factor in the playoffs. Enough about the history lesson though  Prescott will be back next year adding to their great playoff tradition and history! Good luck to Charleston next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas