• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Crest @ Smackover.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, November 27, 2015, 09:22:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who advances?

Smackover.
63 (62.4%)
Rivercrest.
38 (37.6%)

Total Members Voted: 101

BuckarooFire

Smh .. here we go with the childishness

Proud Buckaroo

Okay... Let's here some predictions.

64 people have voted. Tell me what you think.

Proud Buckaroo

Calpreps has us winning by 13.
Hooten's picked us by two touchdowns.

I predict that as well.

State champs 2010

November 30, 2015, 09:40:41 pm #253 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:14:28 pm by State champs 2010
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 30, 2015, 09:33:07 pm

I predict that as well.
hootens had the colts loosing the past 2 weeks. Hopefully we can prove em wrong once again! I will say the colts are playing there best football right now! There hot!! The colts have not taken anyone lightly since Manila and it's shown. These boys are hungry!! Should be a heck of a game for these 2 heavyweights!

Proud Buckaroo

Can anyone answer my question on how many players the colts have going both ways?

Longfellow

Quote from: State champs 2010 on November 30, 2015, 09:40:41 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 30, 2015, 09:33:07 pm

I predict that as well.
hootens had the colts loosing the past 2 weeks. Hopefully we can prove em wrong once again! I will say the colts are playing there best football right now! There hot!! The colts have not tookin anyone lightly since Manila and it's shown. These boys are hungry!! Should be a heck of a game for these 2 heavyweights!
Ok. I don't like to be that guy, and I know it's Arkansas, but "tookin"? Really?

Headhunter15

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

Like the pea ridge and CAC game? Lol. 

State champs 2010

State champs 2010

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 30, 2015, 09:46:25 pm
Can anyone answer my question on how many players the colts have going both ways?
i believe there's 10 that play both ways but a lot of subs on defense. Only 2 that doesn't play defense is the qb and the center. Center plays some defense but not much.

Proud Buckaroo

Our offensive line doesn't play defense. Our QB doesn't play defense.

The only ones that play both ways are Jordan, purifoy, dewayne, edwards, Rucks and sometimes Willie Davis.

Some of the defensive players rotate in the offense. Depending on what we run.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 30, 2015, 10:21:07 pm
Our offensive line doesn't play defense. Our QB doesn't play defense.

The only ones that play both ways are Jordan, purifoy, dewayne, edwards, Rucks and sometimes Willie Davis.

Some of the defensive players rotate in the offense. Depending on what we run.
Jordan gets to rest A LOT on offense.

ISU7

Hey did anybody notice, just  like the Colts i'm in the final four on FF pick "Ems. Go ISU7. ;D 8)

Radiotalker

Noticed that the game is being played in El Dorado..........why?

Radiotalker

Quote from: Radiotalker on December 01, 2015, 10:51:44 am
Noticed that the game is being played in El Dorado..........why?

sorry, just saw the other thread

adaptedtigerfan

Radio, it's because Smackover is afraid that Rivercrest would have the advantage on their sloppy field so they wanted to move it.

Paperman

AAA Press Release said

Poor Field conditions at Smackover. I understand their field is a swamp right now. Player safety! Speed Advantage on turf to the Bucks! Take your pick. I am just ready for the game to be played, NO MATTER WHERE IT MIGHT BE! Best wishes to both teams. I am however pulling for my NEA team. Lets go Red!

biglion1985

Apparently they haven't seen langston yet but they will

Proud Buckaroo

I have seen Langston. I have seen his ability to make something out of nothing. But I also don't think his linemen get the credit they deserve.

Lineman

Linemen only get noticed when they mess up.

macadoshis

Lineman

Paperman

Proud Buckaroo

So.. I guess this thread is going to be dead the rest of the week since no one wants to talk about the game anymore.

adaptedtigerfan

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 01, 2015, 09:48:08 pm
So.. I guess this thread is going to be dead the rest of the week since no one wants to talk about the game anymore.

Smackover starts basketball Monday.  And Rivercrest plays Prescott next week.    What else you wanna know about the game?

Black and Gold

Paperman

Langston and company are coming for your Buckaroos! Be afraid, be very afraid! Lol talking about the game and not the venue is the best part! Who wants to talk about the game besides me!

Headhunter15

Kirk heirbstreit and the college game day crew have confirmed they will be here Friday for the game. Wonder who lee picks with both mascots being a horse 😵

adaptedtigerfan

I thought both were a horseshoe.

Headhunter15

adaptedtigerfan

So a horse and a horseshoe are the same thing.   Glad to know thanks.

Headhunter15

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Headhunter15 on December 01, 2015, 10:17:26 pm
Kirk heirbstreit and the college game day crew have confirmed they will be here Friday for the game. Wonder who lee picks with both mascots being a horse 😵

ACTUALLY ONLY ONE IS A HORSE.THE buckaroos break horses, particular colts...

BUCKING CHUTES WILL OPEN AT 7PM FRIDAY IN ELDORAO, EVRYONE IS INVITED TO COME SEE THE ACTION .

Proud Buckaroo

Buckaroo is a cowboy who rides the horses.
A colt is a horse.. Lol.

adaptedtigerfan

I just don't think the Cowboys can break the Rivercrest Colts.   Not this year.  I'm thinking the ole' Buckaroos get bucked of and then mount the hardwood a week earlier than expected.

BUCK FEVER

I CAN TELL THEY ARE NOT MANY REAL COWBOYS ON THIS FORUM.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 01, 2015, 10:37:16 pm
I just don't think the Cowboys can break the Rivercrest Colts.   Not this year.  I'm thinking the ole' Buckaroos get bucked of and then mount the hardwood a week earlier than expected.

YEAH , BUT THEM AGAIN YOU BEEN HOPING THEY GET BUCKED OFF ALL YEAR.....HOW THAT WORK OUT FOR CHARLESTON ?

Headhunter15

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 01, 2015, 10:37:16 pm

Hardwood smack will be top 10 the next 2 years. This year included

BUCK FEVER

December 01, 2015, 10:44:32 pm #290 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:58:45 pm by BUCK FEVER
 LOOK FOR THE COLTS TO BE AS BROKE AS THIS ONE AFTER FRIDAY.....BUCK FEVER HORSE TRAINING 870-314-9400

https://www.facebook.com/phil.eppinette/videos/vb.100002062927409/361578193920942/?type=3&theater

THAT WAS A 3 YEAR COLT IN 2013....WON THE WORLD TITLE AT THE 2014 APTHC in 2014...........................go buckaroos !!!!!!!!!!!

BUCK FEVER

long live the  cowboys !!!!!!!!!

WHITEchicken

so is this one of the players /\/\/\/\/\

BUCK FEVER

December 01, 2015, 11:00:24 pm #293 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:02:03 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: WHITEchicken on December 01, 2015, 10:58:04 pm
so is this one of the players /\/\/\/\/\

no but he the STUD....grandsire on the top side of the pedigree....#44

OUTSTANDING BLOODLINES PRODUCE WINNERS !!!, JUST SAYING

Proud Buckaroo

No, white chicken. That's #44's grandfather. Lol.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 01, 2015, 11:01:47 pm
No, white chicken. That's #44's grandfather. Lol.

YEP, BUT THE OLD MAN CAN STILL SPUR ONE !!. LOL.

Skip Baymore

December 02, 2015, 12:06:41 am #296 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:16:30 am by Skip Baymore
I know Im kind of getting off subject here  :), but Im going with the Bucks by 2 T.D.s. which seems to be a very unoriginal prediction on this one.   A month ago, I would have thought 3 or 4 maybe.  Rivercrest is prob. playing its best of the season.  And they have Cecil.  The best two Q.B.s will be in Searcy this week, but the best two players are probably gonna be in Eldorado.   The Bucks have been my number one since week one, but had better bring their A game from here on out.   Skip.

biglion1985

I am gonna go out on a limb and say rivercrest by one touchdown

Proud Buckaroo

Tell us how you make that assessment. Since you have seen both teams play.

Jimbo Morphis

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say I've never taken a selfie.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas