• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

snoopy22

Started by Radiotalker, November 26, 2015, 02:07:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

I'm watching TX/TX Tech, and wondering how in the world Arkansas didn't beat tech by 28.  😫😫

Markadomous

I like you adapted. You are always so positive.

WPWells

So Mark, what do you coach for Prescott?

adaptedtigerfan

Well don't give me a clap.  I'm not accustomed to getting those.  I haven't looked lately but last week I got like 30 slaps to 2 claps.   🤓

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 09:53:20 pm
So Mark, what do you coach for Prescott?
You seem desperate and pathetic and btw thump thump thump thump thump thump thump...lol

OLDSCHOOL82

Ragging on Booneville and we haven't said a word.  Guys,  Preskit posters are a bit on edge most of the time as they haven't sniffed at a state championship in 20 years.

WPWells

KOJACK, stop lying. You're the one who looks pathetic now. I'll back off when you do

Markadomous

I don't coach. Keep reaching for straws. Enjoy the thump thump thump.

WPWells

Charleston basketball should be pretty decent this year, so I might enjoy it. I'll also enjoy the fact that we have five rings in the past 10 years. I know that's an unfamiliar concept to y'all lately

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 26, 2015, 10:39:56 pm
Ragging on Booneville and we haven't said a word.  Guys,  Preskit posters are a bit on edge most of the time as they haven't sniffed at a state championship in 20 years.
Good luck in 4A where you belong...talk to me when y'all get 4 crowns booneville. Thump thump thump...oh wait y'all don't play that sport ;D

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 10:40:52 pm
KOJACK, stop lying. You're the one who looks pathetic now. I'll back off when you do
Thump thump thump thump thump
Thump thump thump thump
Thump thump thump
Thump thump
Thump

OLDSCHOOL82

Man your good kojak.  Until our paths cross again, stay sharp with your clever remarks.

Black and Gold

I think KOJACK is prepping his mind for the roundball. They'll be in the gym after Friday ;)

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 26, 2015, 10:59:08 pm
Man your good kojak.  Until our paths cross again, stay sharp with your clever remarks.
Thanks 4-7... And good luck to your basketball team, if that exists...

KOJACK

Quote from: Black and Gold on November 26, 2015, 11:01:05 pm
I think KOJACK is prepping his mind for the roundball. They'll be in the gym after Friday ;)
Yep...either there or in the hope indoor  ;D

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: KOJACK on November 26, 2015, 11:01:16 pm

You got me there.  You can regurgitate records very nicely. It's always nice when fans can't lose with class.  Even better when they don't know how to win with class!  I would be angry too if my team only had a 20 year old trophy for the old farts to polish. 

KOJACK

Guys I've enjoyed it but I have to go. Got a busy day tomorrow. Can't decide if we're gonna go man or zone. Thinking the 46 may be the way to go but not sure. Gonna break down some more film, holler at my boy pb...he is a pro at it after all. oh yea see if my boss will let me off to coach. Gotta figure out how to coach and do the chain gang...maybe we can move the game to Lamar and make that easier. ::)

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 26, 2015, 11:06:07 pm
Quote from: KOJACK on November 26, 2015, 11:01:16 pm

You got me there.  You can regurgitate records very nicely. It's always nice when fans can't lose with class.  Even better when they don't know how to win with class!  I would be angry too if my team only had a 20 year old trophy for the old farts to polish.
Or if I only lived vicariously through the youngsters...peace out 4-7

WPWells

Isn't that exactly what you're doing on this site?

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 11:12:01 pm
Isn't that exactly what you're doing on this site?
Yes...so why not let me?

OLDSCHOOL82

I see exactly why ole ned and kojak hit it off so well.

HeadBussa08

this is funny stuff lol my boy kojack against the world. up by a td at half I might add lol

DeeGee

Awwwww yall miss snoopy! Kojack you are cracking me up. I've et him too and he's a nice guy.

PrivateLesson

Snoopy is starring in that new film.....Snoopys Grand Adventures.   He's been busy....and he can't find his bone.....lol!

If I had to guess.....I bet he still reads FF.   How can anyone not??  :)

Lineman

Maybe his doghouse was shot down behind enemy lines!

PrivateLesson

LMBO!!!    Not the Red Barron!!!   

The flying ace!?!?

Clara Allen

Quote from: KOJACK on November 26, 2015, 11:09:25 pm
Guys I've enjoyed it but I have to go. Got a busy day tomorrow. Can't decide if we're gonna go man or zone. Thinking the 46 may be the way to go but not sure. Gonna break down some more film, holler at my boy pb...he is a pro at it after all. oh yea see if my boss will let me off to coach. Gotta figure out how to coach and do the chain gang...maybe we can move the game to Lamar and make that easier. ::)

Well, Kojak, if you are on the chain gang, I hope to meet you.  I'll bring you a Tootsie Roll pop in exchange for you staying out my way while I take pictures.  I'll be the one with the AAA press pass... Hard to miss.  I'll be polite because that's how my momma taught me, but this is FOOTBALL, baby- to quote Maggie the Cat from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof... Peace out Girl Scout

KOJACK

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on November 27, 2015, 10:35:26 am

Well, Kojak, if you are on the chain gang, I hope to meet you.  I'll bring you a Tootsie Roll pop in exchange for you staying out my way while I take pictures.  I'll be the one with the AAA press pass... Hard to miss.  I'll be polite because that's how my momma taught me, but this is FOOTBALL, baby- to quote Maggie the Cat from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof... Peace out Girl Scout
Normally I don't converse with the enemy but for a tootsie roll pop you gotta deal...who loves ya baby  ;D

Clara Allen

Quote from: KOJACK on November 27, 2015, 11:28:20 am

Alrighty then- cherry or grape? 
Normally I don't converse with the enemy but for a tootsie roll pop you gotta deal...who loves ya baby  ;D

CURLEYWOLF24

EAT SOME CROW

Black and Gold

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 28, 2015, 07:16:05 am
EAT SOME CROW
Cook it through and season it well. Congrats to the Wolves and Warriors. I was wrong, but I also didn't have a dog in the fight 😏

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Black and Gold on November 28, 2015, 08:57:01 am
Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 28, 2015, 07:16:05 am
EAT SOME CROW
Cook it through and season it well. Congrats to the Wolves and Warriors. I was wrong, but I also didn't have a dog in the fight 😏
ok you may go brush your teeth now.

Jimbo Morphis

so did you take kojack his tootsie roll?

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Oldman on November 30, 2015, 08:46:52 am

so did you take kojack his tootsie roll?
Kojack had to work the Press Box, so they did not meet.

AmSycho

How'd that prediction work out for ya?

Black and Gold

Considering Prescott won, not very good. As already stated.

DeeGee

It's nice to see how much snoopy is missed. Lol
Haters and all!

Paperman

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 30, 2015, 12:20:30 pm
Haters and all!
Nice to see your name on this board! One of my favorite posters from the past!

DeeGee

Quote from: Paperman on December 01, 2015, 08:42:06 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 30, 2015, 12:20:30 pm
Haters and all!
Nice to see your name on this board! One of my favorite posters from the past!

Thank you much! I read FF a lot just don't post as much

PrivateLesson

Hope you are feeling better:)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas