• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

snoopy22

Started by Radiotalker, November 26, 2015, 02:07:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiotalker

What happened to this poster? Use to be very active.

Sick Dog

Radio are now obsolete and don't exist therefore there is no means of communication.

flow51

I believe he may surface in a few weeks!  ;D

KOJACK

Don't count on it. Snoopy joined a band as the bass player and hit the road. Wrote a song about some guy named David Jr...supposedly a big hit

WPWells

Snoopy left because Prescott lost to Booneville and he wanted to blame the refs instead of admitting that Booneville was better

strongandsteady

Highly doubt that's the reason ;)

nastynice

Poor fellow just couldn't handle the pressure!

adaptedtigerfan

Rumor has it...  He is starting up his campaign for 2016...   Snoopy22 for Pres.  🇺🇸💯🇺🇸

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 02:51:31 pm
Snoopy left because Prescott lost to Booneville and he wanted to blame the refs instead of admitting that Booneville was better
Don't flatter yourself or the booneville posters...neither one of you are worth it. Aren't you suppose to be leaving?

WPWells

No. Don't you have a defense to prepare? I think I figured out the reason Prescott gives up so many points

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 04:01:04 pm
No. Don't you have a defense to prepare? I think I figured out the reason Prescott gives up so many points
You are one of the biggest suckers I've ever seen. pb got you hook line and sinker. Are you this gullible in all aspects of your life?

WPWells

I've heard from multiple reliable sources, including you indirectly

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 05:38:24 pm
I've heard from multiple unreliable sources, including not you indirectly
Fifty
Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump

WPWells

Way to change the subject. These two rings want to hear more

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 05:43:21 pm
Way to change the subject. These two rings want to hear more
Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump...isn't that your sport anyway?

WPWells

I don't even know why Prescott keeps you around. It's not like y'all play any defense

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 06:10:16 pm
I don't even know why Prescott keeps you around. It's not like y'all play any defense
Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump

WPWells

Ring ring ring ring ring

Markadomous

Prescott has 4 rings. Rumor around Prescott is Kojack is on the chain gang.

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 06:39:57 pm
Ring ring ring ring ring
Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump
Thump thump thump thump

Ned_Flanders

I went to the Booneville/Prescott game in 2014 and I met KOJACK.  He was on the chain gang that night.  I have some family in Prescott and sat with them.   After the game was over we were down on the field and they introduced me to him.  I was asking who KOJACK was and he said. "It's me."  I was like.  "Wow you are nowhere close to what I expected sitting behind that screen."   Super nice guy.  Matter fact he even went to eat with us after the upset in the 2nd round.    So now the only person who knows me on here is KOJACK.  Remember me buddy?

YC

Quote from: Markadomous on November 26, 2015, 06:58:18 pm
Rumor around Prescott is Kojack is on the chain gang.

Tucker or Cummins?

adaptedtigerfan

Lol that's funny iofthetiger

KOJACK

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 26, 2015, 07:08:13 pm
I went to the Booneville/Prescott game in 2014 and I met KOJACK.  He was on the chain gang that night.  I have some family in Prescott and sat with them.   After the game was over we were down on the field and they introduced me to him.  I was asking who KOJACK was and he said. "It's me."  I was like.  "Wow you are nowhere close to what I expected sitting behind that screen."   Super nice guy.  Matter fact he even went to eat with us after the upset in the 2nd round.    So now the only person who knows me on here is KOJACK.  Remember me buddy?
My man Ned, how are you my friend? I ran in to some of your family the other day. I've told these guys they have the wrong man. I even told proud buck my real name. I'm kinda flattered by the whole thing lol. Maybe I can convince my boss that I'm prescotts d coordinator and skip work tomorrow and game plan lol.

strongandsteady

These people just don't know anything

Markadomous

Hey 12th man was everyone sup

Markadomous

Was everyone supposed to feel sorry for you on the end of an era post. You said you was done but you keep trolling.

WPWells

November 26, 2015, 08:23:37 pm #27 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 08:26:39 pm by 12th Man CHS
Apparently nobody read it because I clearly said that I was going to continue posting.

Sick Dog

One thing about it Kojack. Booneville and Charleston can come watch tomorrow night unless they want to see BB games. No offense to any other Charleston posters.

Lineman

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 26, 2015, 08:25:25 pm
One thing about it Kojack. Booneville and Charleston can come watch tomorrow night unless they want to see BB games. No offense to any other Charleston posters.
After the drive to smack last week the last place I'll drive to is Prescott.

Markadomous

Naw man you are just bitter that y'all got beat. Have a little class like Adapted. Move on to baseball. That's what you said you were going to do.

Headhunter15

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 26, 2015, 08:25:25 pm

Or drive over to west fork to watch our 3rd string get game experience.  ;D These brackets are terrible

Lineman

Quote from: Markadomous on November 26, 2015, 08:30:54 pm
Naw man you are just bitter that y'all got beat. Have a little class like Adapted. Move on to baseball. That's what you said you were going to do.
I never said I was going anywhere. I've got a new wooden spoon. I'm not bitter over anything, we got beat & now it's time to start on next season.

Markadomous

There you go 12th. West Fork is not a bad drive for you. Go watch Smackover dirt roll West Fork. It won't be much of a game but at least they won't be dribbling basketballs.

adaptedtigerfan

Spoon?  Dude you need a shovel to stir things up like me.  😂

Lineman

WPWells

I think some people forget that I have their email addresses from the pick'em

Headhunter15

Quote from: Lineman on November 26, 2015, 08:41:12 pm
Quote from: Markadomous on November 26, 2015, 08:30:54 pm
I never said I was going anywhere. I've got a new wooden spoon. I'm not bitter over anything, we got beat & now it's time to start on next season.

"You win some and you lose some. But son, you still live to fight another day" 😂 Somebody from 4-3 will win state in basketball tho. Idk what's in the Gatorade up there

Lineman

Son?  Don't think so. These boys were young this year & now they've gotten a taste & are hungry for more. It's only been a week but they're ready to get started.

Headhunter15

That quote was from Friday the movie, chill.

Lineman

I don't waste my time with that useless dribble.

Markadomous

Hey 12th please email me. Would love to hear from you. Dude your just a sore LOSER!!!!!!!! Go play some baseball. That's where you said you were going. What an exciting sport.

WPWells

I'm curious as to how you determined that I'm a sore loser. I'm calling someone out for lying to everyone on this board

KOJACK

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 26, 2015, 08:59:46 pm
I'm curious as to how you determined that I'm a sore loser. I'm calling someone out for lying to everyone on this board
Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump
Thump thump thump thump thump thump
Thump thump thump thump thump
Thump thump thump

Headhunter15

Are those basketball thumps or the voices in your head?🤔

Markadomous

I think those are basketball thumps. That's what 12 th is going to watch Friday night. No offense to any other Charleston

Lineman

Quote from: Headhunter15 on November 26, 2015, 09:23:14 pm
Are those basketball thumps or the voices in your head?🤔
Maybe he has a flat & doesn't know to pull over.

WPWells

No actually I'm going to the Hog game. I really don't care for basketball

Markadomous

The 6-5 hogs or the hogs that got beat by Akron. Wow what an exciting evening you have planned.

WPWells

You aren't even worth arguing with anymore. Have fun losing to Lamar

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas