• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose vs RiverCrest will be a wet one😞💦💦☔☔

Started by ISU7, November 23, 2015, 08:22:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

The forecast for northeast Arkansas is calling for a 70 percent chance of rain during the day and steady rain with a 60 percent chance the rest of the evening.  Maybe a messy playoff game at the patch. Who will have the advantage on a wet field. 😞😞☔💦💧

Black and Gold

Paperman

Ball security will be a must no matter who is on the field! I think it is tougher to play defense in the rain or on a wet field! In this case, I like the home team! Good luck Colts!

Proud Gr fan

I take my beavers but if we lose we had a good season and fought hard in this game

Black and Gold

Quote from: Proud Gr fan on November 23, 2015, 10:52:28 pm
I take my beavers but if we lose we had a good season and fought hard in this game
Would you say GR exceeded expectations this year?

ISU7

strongandsteady

Wet and cold is never a good mix but whoever wants it more will get it

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: Black and Gold on November 23, 2015, 10:56:05 pm

Nope.  This what The Glen Rose does. 

One two three........... GOML

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Glen rose sprit on November 24, 2015, 12:02:03 am

I was enjoying this thread until your post.   There is something that is beginning to become kind of toxic about your posts.  And it has nothing to do whatsoever with G.R. winning or losing. 

Black and Gold

What happened last year?

SuperTurfMonkey

SR30

GR sprit your starting to pee the GR fan base off. With that said yes GR has exceeded expectations since they are coming off a 2-8 season. Going to be a nasty wet game Friday but I believe the Beavers are prepared.

imtie

Quote from: Skip Baymore on November 24, 2015, 01:08:56 am

I was enjoying this thread until your post.   There is something that is beginning to become kind of toxic about your posts.  And it has nothing to do whatsoever with G.R. winning or losing.

I could not agree more! + 1

Shorttimer

If your goal is to irritate everybody and ruin every thread, you are the most successful poster in FF history. +1

ISU7

Rain chances for Friday have increased too 100% 💦💦💦☔☔☔🌈🌈🌈

Paperman

Coltfan2005

I think all of you are being much too hard on this young man. Just for a moment put yourselves in his shoes. Peaking in High School, delivering pizzas for a living, still battling acne, living in his mom's basement, 12 restraining orders from 12 different girls, and trying to find some joy on the computer. And all of you bad people want to ruin that one little spark, that one little bit of happiness. Shame on you all. ::)

Black and Gold

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: Black and Gold on November 24, 2015, 07:16:04 am

What happened last year?

One of those mysterious "rebuilding years"

WPWells

Shut up. You would do well to leave. You're such an embarrassment to yourself and your school. Excuses when you lose and all sorts of taunting when you win, and you wonder why people don't like you

Glen rose sprit

November 24, 2015, 09:42:22 pm #20 Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:12:18 pm by Glen rose sprit
Quote from: SR30 on November 24, 2015, 03:59:09 pm
GR spirit your starting to pee the GR fan base off. With that said yes GR has exceeded expectations since they are coming off a 2-8 season. Going to be a nasty wet game Friday but I believe the Beavers are prepared.

No they have not.  The Glen Rose plays in the rock.  If they do not play in the rock then they have not meet the expectations every player that has played in the "Program" . Not to beat a dead horse.  But "be the best" "Find a way".

One two three...........GOML

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 24, 2015, 06:39:51 pm
I think all of you are being much too hard on this young man. Just for a moment put yourselves in his shoes. Peaking in High School, delivering pizzas for a living, still battling acne, living in his mom's basement, 12 restraining orders from 12 different girls, and trying to find some joy on the computer. And all of you bad people want to ruin that one little spark, that one little bit of happiness. Shame on you all. ::)

Plus 1

imtie

Quote from: Glen rose sprit on November 24, 2015, 09:42:22 pm
GR spirit your starting to pee the GR fan base off. With that said yes GR has exceeded expectations since they are coming off a 2-8 season. Going to be a nasty wet game Friday but I believe the Beavers are prepared.

No they have not.  The Glen Rose plays in the rock.  If they do not play in the rock then web have no meet the expectations every player that has played in the "Program" . Not to beat a dead horse.  But "be the best" "Find a way".

Then what happen with Prescott?

Paperman

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 24, 2015, 09:39:49 pm
Shut up. You would do well to leave. You're such an embarrassment to yourself and your school. Excuses when you lose and all sorts of taunting when you win, and you wonder why people don't like you
Testify 12th!

State champs 2010

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Glen rose sprit on November 24, 2015, 09:42:22 pm

No they have not.  The Glen Rose plays in the rock.  If they do not play in the rock then web have no meet the expectations every player that has played in the "Program" . Not to beat a dead horse.  But "be the best" "Find a way".

THE Glen Rose? The "program"? Not meeting the expectations of a bunch of supposed adults who once played for the school? Do you wonder why you can't get a girlfriend?  Don't get me wrong, the kids that are PLAYING football should be proud of themselves, but shouldn't worry about a program unless the fans support them no matter what. It is doubtful you ever stepped on a field and your failure at even being able to spell "we" or "spirit" proves you were not much of a student either.

SR30

Sprit I'm taking it you were in Mr. Pilgrim or Mrs. Turner's class. Everyone please pay no attention to this butt clown as people from GR do know how to spell and make a complete sentence.
You should plan and expect to get to the Rock each year. However with the level of competition in 3A that does not work. No one expected a 2-8 team to be playing in the 3rd round. Again I apologize for the ignorance and constant idiotic behavior, also the dumbing down everyone has to do to understand his fragmented sentences.

Black and Gold

Glen rose sprit

November 24, 2015, 11:16:32 pm #28 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:34:25 am by Glen rose sprit
Quote from: SR30 on November 24, 2015, 10:42:09 pm
Sprit I'm taking it you were in Mr. Pilgrim or Mrs. Turner's class. Everyone please pay no attention to this butt clown as people from GR do know how to spell and make a complete sentence.
You should plan and expect to get to the Rock each year. However with the level of competition in 3A that does not work. No one expected a 2-8 team to be playing in the 3rd round. Again I apologize for the ignorance and constant idiotic behavior, also the dumbing down everyone has to do to understand his fragmented sentences.

Only the GP's would not think the program would bounce back after last year's senior classes defuncting. 

One two three............ GOML

Skip Baymore

November 25, 2015, 12:32:28 am #29 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 12:48:19 am by Skip Baymore
GR sprit your starting to pee the GR fan base off. With that said yes GR has exceeded expectations since they are coming off a 2-8 season. Going to be a nasty wet game Friday but I believe the Beavers are prepared.

Thank you SR30.  Every cloud has a silver lining (a lot of them do anyway :D).  Skip.

Paperman

Hey Glen Rose Sprit! Have a nice day. And by the way,

One, two, three.......hooked on phonics!😄😎🎯🐘🎈😎

ISU7

Gee whiz guys this topic is about the weather for Friday night. lol. Anyway the forecast is calling for 4-7 inches of rain over the weekend. Maybe we should ask Gosnell to let us play this game on there new turf field ;) ;D 8). Im thinking come game time Friday, the Cotton Patch football field might look like a rice field  with rain still falling. ;D 8) Safe travel to Glen rose and their fans, even Glen Rose Sprit, then too even probably show up in a canoe wearing a scuba diver suit .... ;D 8)

Black and Gold

ISU7

SR30

I'm thinking GR may put on some throwback jersey's for this one. White and mud not a good mix

Glen rose sprit

State champs 2010

Head Lion

Paperman

Maybe they play water polo instead iSU7 LOL!it is going to be wet?😢😊🎯😷😎😘😁🎈😢😆🐶🐭🎈🎯😎

Nomad1324

Quote from: ISU7 on November 25, 2015, 08:04:24 am
Gee whiz guys this topic is about the weather for Friday night. lol. Anyway the forecast is calling for 4-7 inches of rain over the weekend. Maybe we should ask Gosnell to let us play this game on there new turf field ;) ;D 8). Im thinking come game time Friday, the Cotton Patch football field might look like a rice field  with rain still falling. ;D 8) Safe travel to Glen rose and their fans, even Glen Rose Sprit, then too even probably show up in a canoe wearing a scuba diver suit .... ;D 8)

Going to be an interesting game with the elements. May come down to ball security in the mud and mush.

Coltfan2005

Rivercrest has fumbled about 12 times this year, Glen Rose 6. Let's hope it doesn't come down to that. NO SLEEVES on running backs!

Glen rose sprit

November 26, 2015, 07:03:33 pm #43 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:05:21 pm by Glen rose sprit

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 24, 2015, 09:39:49 pm

I have never made any excuses about last year.  I stated the" facts" on how/why The Glen Rose  has a "rebuilding" year.  Witch to be honest with you it really was not a "rebuilding"  year but more of a " ball dropped year". As you can see Glen Rose is where it should be year in and year out. 

One two three......... GOML

PS.  Stop hurting my feelings  sad face. 

Coltfan2005

year in and year out? Such as in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2014? In the last 15 years, Glen Rose has only "been here" 4 times. And where is this witch you are talking about?

You need to remember that it isn't a bunch of your type of people out there on that field. It's a group of kids giving their all for each other. It's not for you and not for some made-up notion that Glen Rose is this all powerful dynasty in Arkansas High School football. Those athletes have done something that YOU are cheapening with your "expectations" and your attempt to insert yourself into something you have never been a part of. Do I expect Glen Rose to win Friday? Yes, I do. But it's not because of some past glory or a run of 4 or 5 good years. It's because of them and what they can do right now.
Have you not even noticed that the Rivercrest program far outshines anything Glen Rose has done? Colt fans love our tradition but we realize those kids out there wearing the uniforms are what has shaped this year, not something someone did 8 years ago or 30 years ago.

beach bum

November 26, 2015, 09:06:21 pm #45 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:09:41 pm by beach bum
Langston has an "off night" and only gets 225 on the ground and Rivercrest keeps its season alive in this one.... 34-33 over Glen Rose!

SR30

Looks like the temps will hold in the 60's for the game. Still going to be a wet muddy contest. Safe travels everyone !!

WPWells

SR and Fox32 are actually decent posters and seem like pretty decent guys. I hate that I'm gonna have to root for Crest due to Sprit and Kehner

SR30

My kid is just a freshman so no need to bicker the next 4 years lol. Just post the truth and enjoy the ride we are starting. Let Sprit and the others that act like him be the clowns

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 26, 2015, 09:01:35 pm
year in and year out? Such as in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2014? In the last 15 years, Glen Rose has only "been here" 4 times. And where is this witch you are talking about?

You need to remember that it isn't a bunch of your type of people out there on that field. It's a group of kids giving their all for each other. It's not for you and not for some made-up notion that Glen Rose is this all powerful dynasty in Arkansas High School football. Those athletes have done something that YOU are cheapening with your "expectations" and your attempt to insert yourself into something you have never been a part of. Do I expect Glen Rose to win Friday? Yes, I do. But it's not because of some past glory or a run of 4 or 5 good years. It's because of them and what they can do right now.
Have you not even noticed that the Rivercrest program far outshines anything Glen Rose has done? Colt fans love our tradition but we realize those kids out there wearing the uniforms are what has shaped this year, not something someone did 8 years ago or 30 years ago.

Name a "program " that came from a 2-8 season  to a 13-2 season? 

One two three............GOML

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas