• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar @ Prescott Predictions

Started by Cupkake24, November 22, 2015, 11:33:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cupkake24

Lamar has a really big o line d line. Prescott has really improved on run defense. We all know about there offense should be a good close game. Predictions?

TheTruth2010

Well I never predicted there would be 3 threads on this game. Lol

RowdyReputation40

PrivateLesson

While I respect and admire what Coach Jones has been achieving at Lamar, I must go with Prescott.  Great team.   Good Luck to both! :)

CURLEYWOLF24

fbhound

To add is what I said on another similar thread today.

Reading pages and pages of posts on FF with ideas and projections guess I will be just another post.

Looking at the overall squads, strengths and weaknesses, players out due to injuries and illness, I think that Prescott (at home) has an advantage. Lamar came back from being down 2TDs late in the game last week against a good Fordyce team. Losing Davenport as a great all round QB and who played BIG time defense in the middle, I think that is worth at least 2 TDs on any given Friday. If not, just ask how they lost their last two conference games against 2 other teams who made the playoffs. Why did they drop from 3rd in 3A down slowly to lower than 10th for one week and they had to climb back up.  Prescott seems to have replacements in critical positions.

My prediction is  Prescott 31   Lamar 21 .... in a well played game. Turnovers on a muddy field could be the main factor on offense for sure.

Longfellow

With all those screens Prescott throws 😉 I don't think the rain will bother them all that much

nastynice

I'm afraid that all these injuries are finally gonna catch up with the Warriors. I think the game will be close for a qtr then all heck breaks loose.
Prescott is too good and got too much to prove after last year. I hope I'm wrong.

Prescott     42
Lamar.       20

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas