• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HA vs Danville who is going to win?

Started by Inigo Montoya, November 21, 2015, 12:06:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HA vs Danville

Harding Academy
50 (63.3%)
Danville
29 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Inigo Montoya

Paperman

I have to go with the Littlejohns in this one! :)

Bigredhog1971

nastynice

HA in a rout! Depends on the weather on how bad!

Longfellow

Obviously I'm picking HA. The match ups don't work in Danville's favor. Harding is far and away the best team Danville has played this year. The only other time Danville has played a solid passing team is Charleston. Look how that turned out. Harding has a much better offense then Charleston. If Harding doesn't run the ball once, they win by a touchdown. If they get a good balance going, mercy rule. Can anyone get me a wildcat shirt to wear for this one?

stangpreacher

I have to say the Charleston game was the Little Johnson worst game .... I wouldn't compare that game to make my choice ... If that game were replayed It may turn out very different. ... Not saying Little Johns will win but they sure have a shot to shock the world again ....

Go Little Johns! !!

Fox32

November 21, 2015, 06:11:05 pm #6 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:13:01 pm by Fox32
Quote from: stangpreacher on November 21, 2015, 05:26:58 pm
I have to say the Charleston game was the Little Johnson worst game .... I wouldn't compare that game to make my choice ... If that game were replayed It may turn out very different. ... Not saying Little Johns will win but they sure have a shot to shock the world again ....

Go Little Johns! !!
It's killing me, but I'm not going to make any "Little Johnson" jokes :-X

Longfellow

Quote from: Fox32 on November 21, 2015, 06:11:05 pm
Quote from: stangpreacher on November 21, 2015, 05:26:58 pm

Go Little Johns! !!
It's killing me, but I'm not going to make any "Little Johnson" jokes :-X
Yea I really wanted too, but it just didn't seem like the right time

Fox32

Scooter2121

Quote from: Longfellow on November 21, 2015, 02:12:57 pm
Obviously I'm picking HA. The match ups don't work in Danville's favor. Harding is far and away the best team Danville has played this year. The only other time Danville has played a solid passing team is Charleston. Look how that turned out. Harding has a much better offense then Charleston. If Harding doesn't run the ball once, they win by a touchdown. If they get a good balance going, mercy rule. Can anyone get me a wildcat shirt to wear for this one?
You might get one right this time.A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!!!

stangpreacher

Lol ... Auto correct missed that one .... Thanks but we are used to the jokes lol

bird dog

Proud Buckaroo

Danville being the home team.... Hm. 😂

Longfellow

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 21, 2015, 10:35:44 pm
Danville being the home team.... Hm. 😂
I'm just glad I don't have to drive to Searcy to watch this game. Once again, can anyone get me a wildcats shirt?

stangpreacher

Don't blame ya I wouldn't wanna wear a Two Rivers shirt either. ... Lol

Go Little Johns

Scooter2121

Who in their right mind would want to copy the Florida Gators colors?

Longfellow

November 22, 2015, 09:44:32 pm #17 Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:46:22 pm by Longfellow
I know, right?

LEAPFROG_05

Sigmund Sauer

"Harding is far and away the best team Danville has played this year."

Danville played Dardanelle.

Longfellow

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on November 23, 2015, 10:54:04 am

Yeah, I forgot about them. I wasn't thinking about non-conference. It's kinda funny because I went to that game. I'll rephrase, " Harding is the best 3A team that Danville has played."

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: Longfellow on November 23, 2015, 10:58:04 am

Yeah, I forgot about them. I wasn't thinking about non-conference. It's kinda funny because I went to that game. I'll rephrase, " Harding is the best 3A team that Danville has played."
I figured you were thinking conf. Harding Academy has the obvious advantage here, but the home field could play huge mentally, and nothing is tougher on a passing game than rain and cold temps. It could be interesting.

young_gun

As much as you talk about Danville you would think you have a crush on them. You are constantly talking about and thinking about them it's quite strange actually.

Longfellow

Well it is a thread about Danville and Harding Academy so I'm not gonna talk about Prescott and Lamar or Glen Rose and Rivercrest. Besides, this is the game I am going to this Friday, why would I not want to talk about it?

RTF

Allen T

We've been counted out several times this season, This game is no different. HA may be favored but don't count out the Little Johns. I've watched these young men get better and better with each game. Win or lose they have had a great season. Conf. Champs too boot! And the future looks good as well. Over 30 9th graders this year with some playing  now because of how talented they are. Good luck guys Friday night.

HSFBF

I will bet against the Mercy rule. But, you gotta admit that a 3A school in the top 6-7 in the state who drops back to 2A next year, must have a pretty good all round team with some talent every year, and it comes from such a small town! With the odds against them to compete in 3A at all, much less being in the top 10 all year basically, credit goes to the community and coaching staff. Good luck DJ next year in winning ALL of 2A.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: young_gun on November 24, 2015, 01:52:04 pm

As much as you talk about Danville you would think you have a crush on them. You are constantly talking about and thinking about them it's quite strange actually.
Yep, the kids are on break, no doubt. Forum maturity level will see a drastic decline until Monday morning.

Lacerta agilis

Danville hung with Dardanelle for quite awhile until size and depth took over, and we don't take it easy on our Yell County rival. They may not win this one, but I don't see them getting blown out.

Good luck Little Johns.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: Lacerta agilis on November 25, 2015, 06:10:37 pm
Danville hung with Dardanelle for quite awhile until size and depth took over, and we don't take it easy on our Yell County rival. They may not win this one, but I don't see them getting blown out.

Good luck Little Johns.
I believe to "hang with" another team you must actually score points. Dardanelle won 42-0. Either way, I hope Danville pulls off the upset in this one. Keep rolling Yell County!

ChucktownTiger

Scooter2121

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on November 26, 2015, 08:00:44 am
HA by 28 pts. Maybe more
Danville will not get beat by 28 like charleston did last week!!!

Lineman

You're right. I bet it's more like 35+.

Scooter2121

Quote from: Lineman on November 26, 2015, 08:49:12 pm
You're right. I bet it's more like 35+.
With the weather conditions it wouldn't surprise me if they won.

Bigredhog1971

Longfellow

Weather channel saying between 90-100% chance of rain all day. This one is gonna be soggy

Danvillegrad77

Quote from: Longfellow on November 27, 2015, 09:31:11 am
Weather channel saying between 90-100% chance of rain all day. This one is gonna be soggy
I think it will be more sloppy than soggy depending on the condition of the turf.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: Danvillegrad77 on November 27, 2015, 09:44:20 am
Quote from: Longfellow on November 27, 2015, 09:31:11 am
I think it will be more sloppy than soggy depending on the condition of the turf.
Y'all have turf?

Proud Buckaroo

No. They have grass. With leaves all over the field. Lol. 

Lineman

I'm sure the leaves will be washed away by tonight.

stangpreacher

Prayers for safe travels for HA & Danville folks !

Go Little Johnson !

Headhunter15

Longfellow

The rain is killing Harding Academy. Danville leads 14-0 in the 2nd

Headhunter15

Black and Gold

Proud Buckaroo

WPWells

Longfellow

Danville player injured. He's been down for a while now. They're taking him away in an ambulance. Jamey Holbrook is the player. Prayers for this kid

Longfellow

Update: the radio broadcast said that Holbrook is believed to have a concussion

WPWells

Prayers for this kid. He's been down for the 10 minutes since I turned on the live stream

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas