• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar goes to Prescott how will this play out?

Started by mudd puddle, November 20, 2015, 11:34:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned_Flanders

Well that was a real let down last night.  I really thought Lamar would put up more of a fight.  Had Lamar not lost people to injury I think they could be playing in War Memorial in two weeks.   With all of that being said.  I watched Charleston/Smackover last week Lamar/Prescott this week.   If Prescott and Smackover make the finals.  Prescott will beat Smackover by 3 TDs.  Good luck to the last 4 teams. 

O and it was good to talk to you after the game KOJACK.

macadoshis

Pipkin really impressed me.  He ran the ball great.  I knew we would have to go blow for blow in order to stay in it.  Early pick 6 and then some penalties got us in a spot where we had to throw the ball.  Once we got behind I knew it was over. Strong overall team.  Don't see anyone beating you.

KOJACK

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 28, 2015, 09:36:45 am
Well that was a real let down last night.  I really thought Lamar would put up more of a fight.  Had Lamar not lost people to injury I think they could be playing in War Memorial in two weeks.   With all of that being said.  I watched Charleston/Smackover last week Lamar/Prescott this week.   If Prescott and Smackover make the finals.  Prescott will beat Smackover by 3 TDs.  Good luck to the last 4 teams. 

Good seeing you old friend. I told ya Prescott was gonna roll. Warriorsforever our clock keeper couldn't make it so I got promoted to the press box 😒. I came down at half time but didn't find you. Your boys played their hearts out. Sucks that y'all didn't get to see how far you coulda went if the injury bug wouldn't have hit. The field was bad but our boys played well. Thank goodness this little ole southern finesse squad was able to survive. Final four trip to face a superb Harding team... I like our chances but what do I know ;)

Curleywolf Fan

November 28, 2015, 02:57:28 pm #353 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:15:13 pm by Curleywolf Fan
This will be Prescott 's 18th final four. It should be a great game and I like our chances especially on artificial turf.

OLDSCHOOL82

Congrats on a great season despite all the adversity Lamar.  I can't see a way that Harding can pull a win over Preskitt in the semis.

Clara Allen

Quote from: KOJACK on November 28, 2015, 02:53:41 pm
Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 28, 2015, 09:36:45 am

Good seeing you old friend. I told ya Prescott was gonna roll. Warriorsforever our clock keeper couldn't make it so I got promoted to the press box 😒. I came down at half time but didn't find you. Your boys played their hearts out. Sucks that y'all didn't get to see how far you coulda went if the injury bug wouldn't have hit. The field was bad but our boys played well. Thank goodness this little ole southern finesse squad was able to survive. Final four trip to face a superb Harding team... I like our chances but what do I know ;)

Hope this isn't too much TMI but I changed clothes in my car during halftime because I was soaked   I did visit with the one guy on the chains.  He was the one on the far end.  Nice guy to talk to.    Perhaps our paths will cross sometime again. 

thestopper

Enjoyed talking to you too. Lamar and Prescott both have some good football players coming up so maybe we will see yall again someday!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas