• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar goes to Prescott how will this play out?

Started by mudd puddle, November 20, 2015, 11:34:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mudd puddle

What does Prescott do so well. And what does the Warriors need to do to get this win?

G-HIGH

They need to go to church Sunday and pray a stomach bug hits Nevada County.

xadboy

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 21, 2015, 12:00:26 am
Lamar would not wish that on anybody. We have been hit hard by two major injuries. We will keep praying for an exciting game with no injuries.

mudd puddle

Why do you say that?  Yall  got smoked  team that got smoked by fordyce and lost to west fork.

SR30

Prescott can hit you at any time from anywhere on the field. On the ground and in the air.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: mudd puddle on November 21, 2015, 12:09:45 am

Why do you say that?  Yall  got smoked  team that got smoked by fordyce and lost to west fork.
hes from Gurdon who just gave rison all they wanted. I wouldn't say ptown got smoked by chg but to each their own we played like dirt. flawed logic in your game comparison. Greenland played west fork within 5 and Prescott just defeated Greenland 40-7. all that aside Prescott wins by at least 2 tds Friday and Pipkin will throw for at least 400

blu2th

Quote from: mudd puddle on November 20, 2015, 11:34:28 pm
What does Prescott do so well. And what does the Warriors need to do to get this win?

Prescott scores well, and the warriors need to score more.

mudd puddle

November 21, 2015, 08:01:52 am #7 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:21:04 am by mudd puddle
Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 21, 2015, 02:17:11 am
Quote from: mudd puddle on November 21, 2015, 12:09:45 am

hes from Gurdon who just gave rison all they wanted. I wouldn't say ptown got smoked by chg but to each their own we played like dirt. flawed logic in your game comparison. Greenland played west fork within 5 and Prescott just defeated Greenland 40-7. all that aside Prescott wins by at least 2 tds Friday and Pipkin will throw for at least 400

Well there you go.   I feel the logic is pretty fair.   Conference games are a bit different then play off games.   Prescott may win,   but I was more worried about Fordyce then Prescott!

MICHAELSPAPPY

Who knows what will happen at this point. This Lamar team has defied all logic this year. No way I would predict.

mudd puddle

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on November 21, 2015, 08:14:20 am
Who knows what will happen at this point. This Lamar team has defied all logic this year. No way I would predict.

Yes they have!

Proud Buckaroo

I got a text last night saying another player for lamar got hurt. Is the kid okay? Or was he just shaken up?

Clara Allen

He's ok.  Rolled his ankle. Taped him up and he went back in.   

Proud Buckaroo

Ah.. Good. I did that when I used to skateboard. I rolled both of them at the same time. :o

macadoshis

He is sitting here watching football with me now.  Just sore today.  He'll be good to go.  Only thing that would hurt him today is if his Sooners lose tonight.  That won't happen either.  Glad it was injury free otherrwise

Lineman

tanman6334

flow51

Umm...from what I've seen .. I'll say 50-14 wolves! ;D

TheTruth2010

After what you saw, did you open your eyes afterwards?

KOJACK

November 21, 2015, 04:01:22 pm #18 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 04:03:00 pm by KOJACK
After watching Lamar and Fordyce from last night I'm still trying to figure out how Lamar pulled it off... Much respect for Lamar doing what they're doing with 2 studs out. Too early for me to pick. Kids out of school, long trip for Lamar, momentum, weather. Just too many factors for me to pick now. I will say this, Lamar better come ready to score, cause Prescott is going to. Early

And often ;D

HorseFeathers

Lamar will have to score on every possession to win.... I'm not sure I'd would have picked Lamar at full strength to win this one.... will be hoping to see the warriors pull an upset.

Markadomous

flow51

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on November 21, 2015, 03:19:11 pm
After what you saw, did you open your eyes afterwards?

Yes sir! Eyes open the whole game... Especially after Lamar had tied it up and gates threw to a WIDE OPEN  receiver down the sidelines. They are a good team... But so was mayflower and Greenland.

strongandsteady

How big is this 3rd string QB from Lamar he is very big from the pictures I've seen

Stoneybologna

flow51

Stoneybologna

I can tell you Kern is not 6'0. I personally think he may even be a little taller than 6'6.

flow51

I don't have a clue man... I'm not arguing with you just saw it on the Lamar/fordyce thread last week

Offline scarboro69
Bench Warmer
Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Fordyce comes to Lamar
« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2015, 01:26:08 pm »
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 19, 2015, 01:05:00 pm
^ Whats his height and weight?
6'0

Clara Allen

Longfellow

I guarded him a couple times in 7on7 at ATU. He is 6'6. Also, that's what they write on the lineup sheets for basketball.

Wolfpack

Looking forward to this game Friday, if it's Lords will. Will Lamar bring a Hugh crowd? I love playoff games with packed house.

strongandsteady

HorseFeathers

Good Lord...Did Lamar just have their Olineman line up and see who could throw the football the best and give him the QB job? Haha...

bigcat72

flow51

Quote from: HF on November 21, 2015, 04:19:55 pm
Lamar will have to score on every possession to win.... I'm not sure I'd would have picked Lamar at full strength to win this one....

+1

strongandsteady

Also seen they had two Sr. Lineman that were both 6'5 270

HorseFeathers

Quote from: strongandsteady on November 21, 2015, 07:50:10 pm

Yeah...they were big across the OLine...Davenport is as big as the OLine...and apparently the 3rd string guy is as well....

strongandsteady

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on November 21, 2015, 07:54:09 pm
Quote from: strongandsteady on November 21, 2015, 07:50:10 pm

Yeah...they were big across the OLine...Davenport is as big as the OLine...and apparently the 3rd string guy is as well....

He was a TE.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: strongandsteady on November 21, 2015, 07:55:33 pm
Does Lamar have any speed?

I didn't see any against Charleston.....but then again they just ran it down their throat after Davenport went down...

Clara Allen

Quote from: Wolfpack on November 21, 2015, 07:10:50 pm
Looking forward to this game Friday, if it's Lords will. Will Lamar bring a Hugh crowd? I love playoff games with packed house.

Lamar travels well.  When we played you guys a few years ago we brought a good number of folks.  There were some games this year we had more people than the home team

strongandsteady

beaverfan007

Lamar needs to be able to defend the pass and have speed on defense

GrindTime

fbisgreat

The 6'0 210 kid they was talking about was Gates from Fordyce.

flow51

Quote from: fbisgreat on November 21, 2015, 10:17:22 pm
The 6'0 210 kid they was talking about was Gates from Fordyce.

In case anyone missed it... I made a mistake by saying that the QB from Lamar was 6'0 220 lbs. I appolgize for spreading inaccurate information and will try my best not to do it again. I'm sure that it won't be the last mistake in my life. Just to clarify he is 6"6 215lbs.  ::)

Lineman

This isn't amateur hour, just try to do better next time.

xadboy

Think this game could be another shootout, just like Lamar/Fordyce. Can Prescott oline get enough protection against the big dline of Lamar? Lamar's dline can be very disruptive.

How good is Prescott on defense? Are they weak against the run!

Headhunter15

Quote from: xadboy on November 21, 2015, 11:10:57 pm
Think this game could be another shootout, just like Lamar/Fordyce. Can Prescott oline get enough protection against the big dline of Lamar? Lamar's dline can be very disruptive.

How good is Prescott on defense? Are they weak against the run!

Run defense right in the middle is poor. Ask chg and look where they're at right now.

Warriors023

November 21, 2015, 11:32:51 pm #48 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:43:41 pm by Warriors023
The thing is with Lamar, their offense can control the football. Long drives, chew up the clock, keep it away from Prescott as much as possible. Forecast is showing rain so that could affect Prescott's passing game. Could very possibly be a shootout. Go warriors!

TheTruth2010

Quote from: strongandsteady on November 21, 2015, 07:55:33 pm
Does Lamar have any speed?
Ask Fordyce how fast Hency is, he ran away from them quit a few times when he breaks away he's hard to catch. I'm not sure I'm thinking he Runs around a 4.5 and kern the 6'6 qb runs about a 4.6-4.7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas