• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover @ west fork

Started by Headhunter15, November 20, 2015, 09:36:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

is everybody in northwest arkansas now playing basketball ???...just asking.

Markadomous

Headhunter15

Quote from: Markadomous on November 29, 2015, 10:37:39 pm
Halfback pass? Really?

It's the playoffs . Do what you have to to win. Sorry y'all had to score on us while we had 10 defenders on the field,  and couldn't even get the 2 point at that  ::)

BUCK FEVER

when is the last time NWA had zero Representative in the semi finals  ??

WPWells

Fever, you're embarrassing Smackover

Proud Buckaroo

Halfback pass? Really?

What's your point? We scored..

Keeping your starting QB in until 4th quarter when you already had the mercy rule. Really?

flow51

beach bum

November 30, 2015, 01:17:04 am #257 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 03:52:39 pm by beach bum
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on November 29, 2015, 10:49:38 pm
when is the last time NWA had zero Representative in the semi finals  ??

Be more specific? Just 3A or the whole state? Prairie Grove is in the semifinals in 4A..... Harber and Fayetteville are the 7A state championship game. Greenwood is not NWA but certainly western Arkansas. I am fairly certain you have heard of the last three for sure. The last time a 3A team was represented in the semis was West Fork in 2010. There are not many 2A and 3A teams in NWA to begin with. Next cycle it will literally consist of Elkins, Greenland, and Decatur. I apologize for NWA growing fast and not having enough 3A schools for your liking. So if your question is 3A then well its kind of hard when you have a whopping three teams to pick from and if its the whole state they have one every year sherlock. People on the boards are on a roll lately with comments that backfire on them. You made yourself look foolish either way cause if its the whole state you must be living in a cave. If its just 3A then of course they don't advance far. Its a whole three teams in NWA. Pretty soon in maybe 3 cycles or so Elkins will make the jump to 4A too and that will make one lone 3A team in NWA in Greenland. I don't understand your point?

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 29, 2015, 10:52:58 pm
Halfback pass? Really?

What's your point? We scored..

Keeping your starting QB in until 4th quarter when you already had the mercy rule. Really?
think he honestly was just wondering if yall scored on that or not lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas