• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Episcopal @ Rivercrest

Started by redandgray, November 14, 2015, 12:00:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redandgray

Might as well start this thread.

HeadBussa08

outta be a good game. EC in a shootout.

Paperman

ECS is probably the better team here! Colts will be facing their toughest test of the season! RHS defense has stepped up its game of late! If they play well the Colts have a shot! Go Colts!

ISU7

One thing for sure, the game will be played on the field. Good Luck to both teams, safe travels ECS.. 8)

State champs 2010

If episcopal doesn't have a defense they better find one REAL QUICK!! The colts defense has really impressed me the past 3 games.  Should be a shoot out!!!! Go colts!!

SR30

Gonna be pulling ECS on this one. If they can pull it off and GR take care of business in Hoxie we get ECS back at home for the 3rd round. Take care of business Wildcats!!
Wildcats by 7

RowdyReputation40

Rivercrest offense shouldn't be stopped. Neither should ECS. TIE!

PermaBan

November 14, 2015, 02:36:19 pm #7 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:40:14 pm by PermaBan
It's going to come down to the defense for both teams. Both have great rb's,but both defenses are suspect. I predict Langston and #7 for Episcopal run wild all night. I could be a typical fan and say it's going to come down to who wants it more. But that's a load of dookie.

Head Lion

ISU7

RiverCrest have trouble with big  backs #7 for ECS is about 6'1" 210 or more with power and speed but he's not the only weapon ECS has on offense.the receiver #11 is clutch and should draw a lot of attention. Colts need to keep ECS playing behind the chains. RiverCrest should be able to throw on ECS.

Coltfan2005

Rivercrest has given up almost 100 points less than ECS has this season.

SR30

Take the 63 that GR hung on them and well you can do the math. Don't count ECS out of this one they can strike at any time.

beach bum

Rivercrest gets it done by just enough.... they win 42-35 in this one.

Paperman

State champs 2010

Episcopal from what I've seen on film tackles very poorly. Idk how they will match up against a 2,000 yard running back. Rivercrest had the struggles tackling early this season but from what I've seen these past 4 games they seem to have improved greatly!! Should be a interesting game! Still picking my colts by 2 tds! Go colts!!

Austin.Sutton

#7 from ECS determines this game. He is a beast.

Paperman

I'd say #33 from Rivercrest is a beast as well!

strongandsteady

Langston vs Freeman & Robinson

ESPN Analyst

If Episcopals defense plays like they did against Bald Knob I think they will get the W. Im going with EC$ by 20

Coltfan2005

Quote from: SR30 on November 14, 2015, 11:59:13 pm
Take the 63 that GR hung on them and well you can do the math. Don't count ECS out of this one they can strike at any time.

Should we take away the 62 that prescott hung on them or the 56 points they gave up to centerpoint? Wake up, in the real world we can't just "imagine away" things we want to forget. Prescott and Centerpoints highest scores this year were against ECS. Jessieville's highest conf score came against ECS. It's going to come down to who can stop the other's offense twice in the first half or turnovers.

SR30

All I can say is you better be quick to cover Freeman

ISU7

Quote from: SR30 on November 15, 2015, 09:48:54 pm
I agree and hopefully we will.

State champs 2010

better be quick to cover Langston

ESPN Analyst

I don't think Langston is a big threat unless he gets into open field

CornFields12

All this talk about ECS defense but no talk about how they shut out Bald Knob in the first half 24-0. And the last touchdown to make them have 29 was in trash time when most of the starters were out.

KOJACK

EC$ can play d when they need to. They just usually outscore folks and don't need to.

cdelaney

Quote from: State champs 2010 on November 15, 2015, 10:41:49 pm
better be quick to cover Langston
Does he catch a lot of passes?

State champs 2010

November 16, 2015, 10:04:13 am #28 Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:06:17 am by State champs 2010
When they pass yes he does. But they rarely have to pass. And ESPN your tellin me that you don't feel Langston is a threat unless he gets into open field?? Com'on man... Lol You might wanna look up some game film and it may change your mind. He don't have 2300 rushing yards for nothing.. Last 4 games he's atleast had 300 besides last week he played 1 half and rushed for 149. It should be a good game but the way the colts defense has been playing and Langston running for 300 a game..ECS has a very good offense but when your allowing 30 points a game I just don't see them stopping the colts.. It's all going to come down to turnovers and who can manage the clock best.. Should be a exciting game!!

SR30

Freeman has over 4000yds receiving in his career so yea he can catch passes.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: SR30 on November 16, 2015, 11:34:18 am
Freeman has over 4000yds receiving in his career so yea he can catch passes.

no one asked. they asked about Langston.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: ESPN Analyst on November 16, 2015, 08:51:08 am

top 5 candidate for most uninformed post on FF in 2015.

cdelaney

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 16, 2015, 12:08:33 pm

You must not read many posts. Click on Glen Rose Spit and you'll get 5 worse ones with no effort.

WPWells

State champs 2010

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 16, 2015, 12:08:33 pm

+1

Oldschool8088

Sorry RC but ECS has GR in there sights. ECS by 14.

ReddieKnightTrojan

What about the 56 Centerpoint hung on them as well?

ReddieKnightTrojan

I would love to see this game! Kelvin Robinson is also a LB and he will be tackling Langston. I did not see where RC played anyone remotely as talented as GR or Prescott. We will just have to wait and see. ;D

CornFields12

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on November 16, 2015, 02:26:58 pm
Or when we hung 66 on y'all.

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: CornFields12 on November 16, 2015, 02:42:07 pm
Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on November 16, 2015, 02:26:58 pm
Or when we hung 66 on y'all.
Kelvin ran wild on CP this year!!!

redandgray

This will be a tough one for my Colts to win!

Radiotalker

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on November 16, 2015, 02:32:04 pm
I would love to see this game! Kelvin Robinson is also a LB and he will be tackling Langston. I did not see where RC played anyone remotely as talented as GR or Prescott. We will just have to wait and see. ;D

I would stack Gosnell against either one of them.

State champs 2010

Quote from: Radiotalker on November 16, 2015, 04:10:23 pm

stay in 3a my friend.

Radiotalker

Quote from: State champs 2010 on November 16, 2015, 04:13:43 pm

stay in 3a my friend.

he said anyone that Rivercrest has played

ISU7

Exactly. Radio. Plus those teams they mentioned. punished them😄😎

State champs 2010

Either way the colts are going to have to come out strong and get on em quick!!

Paperman

Colts will have to play their best ball to win this game! But that will be the case for the rest of the season!

Coltfan2005

Are people overestimating ECS? They have beaten two 3a teams in regular season with winning records. Two. And almost every team that played scored respectable points against them. I've watched films of them for two days and am impressed with their offense but not their defense. Can a team with a less than parr defense beat the Colts? They will key on Langston for awhile. If the Colts adjust to this with the Wilson boys and others, passing in the flat to langston.......the ECS offense is going to have to score major points to win. OR, either team could come out flat and the other team could walk away with it. Examples......Glen Rose/ECS or Rivercrest/Manila.

ISU7

My strategy is to hype the other team up, hoping they will come to the Patch expecting a cakewalk. ssshhh! !!!!! ;D 8)

Pastureboy21

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas