• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts about Junction City moving to 3a. next year

Started by Austin.Sutton, October 05, 2015, 04:02:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Black and Gold

Headhunter15

Rucks, burson, lee, Edwards, Williams, Mullen(6'4 200+ lineman) , and don't forget the name bo Jackson.

XFalkonz

Oh yippee skippy..... Another two hour plus bus ride.... Now the jr high gets to make that trip as well.... Thanks AAA

Black and Gold

Proud Buckaroo

WHITEchicken

and he is already good. I would say he is going to be great.

macadoshis

Not worried about JC moving up.  Wouldn't see them until deep in the playoffs.  Glad to see them make the move.

BigBrother

I love to read the statements of experts. 3 a will be tougher than 2 a no doubt. Recruiting is a laugh. Name one kid that played football any where else but JC in the last 20 years. There are 4 that I know of. Two transfers and one from westside christian and one that moved in when his mom married a JC guy. None ever played past high school . 3 ended up starting one was a backup. Now if I gave the list of area stars that said they WANTED to come to JC that would take an entire thread.

ReddieKnightTrojan

That conference just got tougher.
JC will definitely make 3A better.

JC Guy

Quote from: Hawgeye on November 24, 2015, 07:39:41 am
Quote from: Headhunter15 on November 23, 2015, 06:17:52 pm
Bump

The days of looking across the sidelines and seeing only 15 bodies dressed out are over for JC.

JC has always had good numbers for football, which is rare in 2A ball. Now, the playing field is a bit more level for them. Will be interesting to see what they do against a full schedule that will include good OOC opponents combined with Smackover, Fordyce, McGehee, and Fouke.

Will be interesting to see how their schedule sets up next season. Conference wise...

6-3A should be an interesting one next season.
The poor little drags will do our best to try to keep up.

KOJACK

Now that the fictitious days of them being a 2A school are over they will return to their real form. The whipping boys of the big dogs  ;D face the facts dragons any 3A team that plays down would be dominant...

BuckarooFire

JC Guy

Quote from: KOJACK on December 01, 2015, 09:01:21 pm
Now that the fictitious days of them being a 2A school are over they will return to their real form. The whipping boys of the big dogs  ;D face the facts dragons any 3A team that plays down would be dominant...
Glad to see we are coming in to a warm and cozy welcome. Since we had three to many students to stay in 2A this cycle you got us we have been busted. TRY TO BE ORIGANAL but if you can't be I will give you a clue for your next stale comment (recruiting - they recruit). I could be wrong but I believe the dragons will be just fine. We may not go out and win championship each year but we won't be anybody's whipping boys. We have been playing up and holding our own I would say.

JC Guy

Quote from: BuckarooFire on December 01, 2015, 09:53:10 pm
Its not going to be what they think it is
I can't speak for the coaches but knowing what the players pour into preparing to play for this team do you for one second think that they love only playing eight regular season games and only playing fifteen - twenty minutes in most of those? The players are jacked about playing a full schedule against better compition.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas