• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ashdown @ Bauxite Bring it on!!

Started by Digger#23, September 22, 2018, 09:33:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger#23

September 22, 2018, 09:33:15 am Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 09:53:06 am by Digger#23
I'm not sure what to think about Ashdown.  This was a very good team the past 2yrs that I was able to witness in this series.  Their DLine last year was arguably the best the Miners faced all season. This was a tight game last yr when the Miners lost 21-7. I'm looking forward to watching the Miners give them a taste of a big L.  Miners by 21.

FoxandHound34

Ashdown may not have a coach this week apparently they all got into a fist fight with each other after the game last night!

AirWarren

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 22, 2018, 10:18:21 am
Ashdown may not have a coach this week apparently they all got into a fist fight with each other after the game last night!

Classy.

Ashdown needs to clean house. All those athletes and nothing to show for it.

Digger#23

Wow!! This really happened?  Can anyone with first hand knowledge back this up? A few details would be interesting to read.  This just doesn't happen every day. 

RyanLR

That's crazy. Bauxite probably wins this one.

scrapdawgof06

I've read this twice now on here, but haven't seen it anywhere else, if it is in fact true, it wouldn't surprise me, I could see that happening with the coaching staff, seeing as how they can't keep the players under control.

Digger#23

September 23, 2018, 09:28:28 pm #7 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 09:42:19 pm by Digger#23
OLine needs to fire off better.  First and second level blocks are crucial. Difference between playoffs and deep in the playoffs.    Secondary better be prepared and ready as a unit to not get beat deep.  No excuse for not being ready.  I want to see some pride!! Gotta say that 38 is an all conference guard in disguise.  Kid is a punisher.

VanillaThunder

Neckred

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 23, 2018, 09:28:28 pm
OLine needs to fire off better.  First and second level blocks are crucial. Difference between playoffs and deep in the playoffs.    Secondary better be prepared and ready as a unit to not get beat deep.  No excuse for not being ready.  I want to see some pride!! Gotta say that 38 is an all conference guard in disguise.  Kid is a punisher.
You aren't getting out of the first round bud no matter if you fire off.  Des Arc dropped 44 on you.  I do think you beat Ashdown. 

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Neckred on September 24, 2018, 08:45:13 am
You aren't getting out of the first round bud no matter if you fire off.  Des Arc dropped 44 on you.  I do think you beat Ashdown.
Great feed back "bud"! your positivity and input is always appreciated!

Football_Fan25

Quote from: Neckred on September 24, 2018, 08:45:13 am

Are we really still talking about Des Arc,  they even took down there youtube page about being all tough and getting the butt spanked.  what a joke..... ;D

DeeGee

Quote from: VanillaThunder on September 24, 2018, 08:38:30 am
them miner boys TUFF 8)

Yes they are tough and they play as a team and play with heart. After having so many years of not winning games, they are riding the wave of excitement on their wins. Playing with that much heart and pride, and talent,  they might just be a sleeper team. We shall see as we get deeper into conference play. Good luck Miners!

Coltfan2005

Ashdown...bad
HHG...decent team getting better each week
Malvern...sigh

DeeGee

September 24, 2018, 10:10:24 pm #14 Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 10:46:58 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 24, 2018, 09:57:45 pm
Ashdown...bad
HHG...decent team getting better each week
Malvern...sigh

Agree 100%. Poor Malvern. Watching them Friday was heartbreaking.

And NO, I still don't love you, just to go ahead and make that clear. You just finally posted 2 post that I  actually agreed with. 

Coltfan2005

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 24, 2018, 10:59:38 pm
she likes me...she really likes me. :o

You're nobody til somebody loves you...Dean Martin

Dminer023

Ashdown had a really bad game against HHG that doesn't mean that they are bad the Miners should know not to overlook them this Friday.

DeeGee

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 24, 2018, 10:59:38 pm
she likes me...she really likes me. :o

That would be absolutely incorrect! I don't dislike you so I'd call it neutral ground. Certain things you post I absolutely do not agree with, like this post, and others I agree with. If you look correctly,  I have committed on several peoples post.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 22, 2018, 09:33:15 am
I'm not sure what to think about Ashdown.  This was a very good team the past 2yrs that I was able to witness in this series.  Their DLine last year was arguably the best the Miners faced all season. This was a tight game last yr when the Miners lost 21-7. I'm looking forward to watching the Miners give them a taste of a big L.  Miners by 21.
I agree Bauxite will win by at least 2 touchdowns

AirWarren

Coaching. And not the same Ashdown team from last year.

Miners roll.

Jimbo Morphis

WorkOrder

youhavenoidea

Quote from: AirWarren on September 25, 2018, 08:11:28 pm
Coaching. And not the same Ashdown team from last year.

Miners roll.
100%...can't have that much talent year after year and have nothing to show for it...town must not care about football enough

AmSycho

Do what?!? ??? ???

Digger#23

Game Day.....Finally!!!! GO MINERS!!

Redwolves8526

Digger#23

polksalet

I heard something about an ashdown player transferring?

Digger#23

OrangeCrush.

SUGARTOWN

polksalet

OrangeCrush.

The disaster in Ashdown continues. Heard Bishop really explored his options when deciding where to transfer.

Digger#23

Oldbadger

So, does he sit the remainder of the year?

Hogman2018

Quote from: Oldbadger on October 02, 2018, 11:32:50 am
So, does he sit the remainder of the year?
He sits!! He might play Jayvee ball

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas