• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

oFF sEAson RamBling Thread....

Started by hoghelmet14, December 26, 2014, 12:28:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghelmet14

Well its the day after Christmas..... the tree is down.... floors vacuumed.... furniture back where it goes....

There are three football games on TV today.... La Tech is up 7-0 over Illinois.... that's good I think... since I don't like Illinois.....

I have about 100 hours worth of videos to watch that I got for Christmas....

so.... whats going on in your life?

WPWells

Bowl season, getting ready for a mission trip with my Fayetteville church

Clara Allen

In Harrison for #2 grandson's first birthday tomorrow 
Trying to get my new FitBit synced with my cell phone.
12th Man: where you going?  My church is leaving tomorrow or HHS next day for Guatemala

WPWells

It's with my college ministry group and we're going to work in Vilonia January 4-10 for tornado relief

Clara Allen

That's cool.  I have a friend who coaches in Vilonia.

Sick Dog

Good luck to you all who is going on the mission trips. I will be praying for you. Hope all goes safe and well.

hoghelmet14

Misson Work.... NOBLE TASK!

will Pray for Success for your ministries!

Wolfpack68

Good Luck 12th Man on your Mission trip. Have safe travels. As for me, I'm just sitting at home doing the normal post Christmas things. Friends Birthday tomorrow. Waiting for the 29th.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on December 26, 2014, 04:31:50 pm
Good Luck 12th Man on your Mission trip. Have safe travels. As for me, I'm just sitting at home doing the normal post Christmas things. Friends Birthday tomorrow. Waiting for the 29th.

I am  hesitantly excited about the 29th..... I hope Coach B is making them take this serious and not just a reward..... I WANT TO STOMP TEXAS! ! ! ! !

hoghelmet14

WPWells

Oh and of course I'm watching basically every single bowl

Wolfpack68

One of my good friends is a big Longhorn fan. Can't wait to ruin his season.😂

hoghelmet14

My whole family  on my Dad's side (He was one of 15 kids) are from Texas..... My Dad was the only one smart enough to move to Arkansas.....

We HAVE to win this game!

Wolfpack68

Also have family in Texas, not that much though. lol
Hogs 42
Horns 13

fbhound

Agree.
  Think Texas will be limited to less than 17-18 points and U of A will turn in 21-30 points. Both teams a bit rusty and nowhere as good now as 5-6 weeks ago. Should be a good "emotional game" for sure! Key point is how our QB does, accurately passing and scrambling, and how our defensive secondary plays, missing two key players.   Heck, could end up 40-39 if festivities soften the players enthusiasm...

KOJACK

I use to live in Texas and have family there. My wife is from Houston...that's where we met. It will be a house divided come Monday. I'm not gonna say what the bet is but lets just say its a win win for me  ;D

hoghelmet14

We had some really good bowl games yesterday.... SEC is 1-0

tick tock tick tock..... Monday Night Football this week....... ARKANSAS VS TEXAS!

Wolfpack68

Anyone think A&M can beat West Virginia? Clint Trickett left team due to concussions but WV is pretty good.

WPWells

I picked A&M before I knew Trickett was out

Wolfpack68

Is Hill back starting or is Kyle Allen still starting?

WPWells

Wolfpack68

And ESPN said Kenny Hill would win the Heisman after week 1.😂 He had a good game but really?

macadoshis

Were in sunny and warm Myrtle Beach.  Son is getting a little more football in before we hang up the helmet and get out the glove and bat.  It was good getting to know everyone a little on here and meeting a few of you.  Look forward to the coming year.

hoghelmet14

football all day..... ending with the Hogs Tonight!!!

In the middle of week long vacation......relaxing..... what a life!

Wolfpack68

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 29, 2014, 12:05:09 pm
football all day..... ending with the Hogs Tonight!!!

In the middle of week long vacation......relaxing..... what a life!
Agreed +1

hoghelmet14

A&M dong went and got their hands full...... WV is handling them so far....

WPWells

A&M hooked it up and has started playing

Clara Allen

No joke they did!   They do look somewhat better

Wolfpack68

A&Ms assistant coach needs to be dealt with. He's cheap shored a mountaineer twice.

WPWells

hoghelmet14

Well... A&M pulled it out..... but Chokelahoma is getting annihilated!

hoghelmet14

How About Our Hogs!!!!!

LSU is tied with Notre Dame..... are they gonna be the first SEC team to screw up our perfect bowl record?

WPWells

Proud Buckaroo

Mr.Fridaynight11

WPWells

Lineman

Mr.Fridaynight11

I hate lsu as well, but not near as much as ND.

HorseFeathers

It's a shame that one of them had to win...

hoghelmet14

hoghelmet14

And............ Ole Miss made the SEC look horrendous as well....

Miss St better not do the same...

hoghelmet14

Today is Jan 5th..... my alarm went off today...... for the first time since Dec 23rd.....

Vacation is over.... time to roll up the sleeves and make some T-shirts and signs..... gotta make back all that money my wife spent on Christmas!

WPWells

Headed out to the mission site for the first day of work! I'm on the demo team

Hootie

Well the college football playoff has already proven how bad the BCS was at determining a national champion.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 05, 2015, 09:27:48 am
Headed out to the mission site for the first day of work! I'm on the demo team

Praying for your success!

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Hootie on January 05, 2015, 09:57:47 am
Well the college football playoff has already proven how bad the BCS was at determining a national champion.

True.... who wins the big trophy?

Oregon

or

Ohio (puke) State?

Hootie

Being the band wagon Oregon fan that I am, I say the Ducks. But Urban Meyer is Urban Meyer and he's proven this year alone he can build Heisman caliber QB's in a few weeks.

What if Florida State may have been paid to lose? You think that's possible? It was really odd that they literally shattered to pieces in 1Q of football.

Jimbo Morphis

hoghelmet14

Wolfpack68

Just imagine if Braxton Miller wasn't hurt. Both of the backups have played well but... It's Brax Miller. Ohio State won't win, but if Miller was playing, they would be something else. Still don't like them though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas