• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merry Christmas

Started by SuperTurfMonkey, December 16, 2014, 06:27:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperTurfMonkey

Just wanted to tell everyone to have a safe and happy holiday season.  If traveling, be careful and get back home safe and everyone enjoy :)   

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR🎄🎉🎊🎁

DeeGee

Thank you!
Hope you have an amazing Christmas and New Year as well!
(What you being nice for? Is this a set up or some kinda life change? Lmbo!!!)  ;D

Lineman

He doesn't want anymore coal in his stocking this year!!

WPWells

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas Day!

DeeGee

Quote from: Lineman on December 16, 2014, 10:19:57 am
He doesn't want anymore coal in his stocking this year!!

That's funny right there! Lmbo!

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 16, 2014, 06:47:12 am
Thank you!
(What you being nice for? Is this a set up or some kinda life change? Lmbo!!!)  ;D
I'm not mean all the time😛, well unless you're a GR fan....lol😂

DeeGee

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on December 16, 2014, 11:03:10 am
Thank you!

Meany! Ummm I am a GR fan, and you're not mean to me (most of the time anyway )
;D

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 16, 2014, 11:06:11 am
Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on December 16, 2014, 11:03:10 am
Thank you!

Meany! Ummm I am a GR fan, and you're not mean to me (most of the time anyway )
;D
😉

Wolfpack68

Merry Christmas from Prescott.

Sick Dog

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year

hoghelmet14

Merry CHRISTmas from Paris!

WPWells

Mr.Fridaynight11

YC

Bah...Humbug.   You see Nastynice, I really am the grumpy old man you think I am.

Seriously,
It is highly unlikely our Lord and Savior was born on Dec. 25th but we Christians celebrate that particular day. Is there any better way of remembering what Christmas is all about but to look at what Linus told Charlie Brown.

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sigh unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men.

I wish a very merry Christmas to all, and let's remember why we celebrate.

gold45

Well said, IofthaTiger.  May God Bless each and every one of you this Christmas. (Even those posters who could use a little coal in their stockings..... ;)  Merry Christmas,  Happy New Year, Love, and Hugs from Gold45!

hoghelmet14

hoghelmet14

Watch the whole thing.... its worth it....

WPWells

hoghelmet14

hoghelmet14

WPWells

gold45

DeeGee

Beautiful!  I'm way too much of an emotional person to watch these things. Yeah I cried. I'm only admitting this because it's a Christmas thread!

hoghelmet14

The young boy at the end got me.....

Skip Baymore

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on December 16, 2014, 06:27:03 am
Just wanted to tell everyone to have a safe and happy holiday season.  If traveling, be careful and get back home safe and everyone enjoy :)   

Back at you, and everybody else who enjoys this forum.  I just had this thought - what if everybody on here pulled for the same team?  We would be one heck of a bunch to argue with wouldn't we?   Merry Christmas to everybody.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Skip Baymore on December 20, 2014, 12:26:28 am

Back at you, and everybody else who enjoys this forum.  I just had this thought - what if everybody on here pulled for the same team?  We would be one heck of a bunch to argue with wouldn't we?   Merry Christmas to everybody.

EVERBODY ON THIS BOARD BETTER BE FOR THE SAME TEAM.... COME DECEMBER 29TH!

WPWells

hoghelmet14

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 20, 2014, 11:07:35 am
AMEN!

Despite your High School Alliance.... after meeting you at Little Rock and your post lately.... I am starting to kinda like you! LOL.. but don't tell anyone!

WPWells

Admit it. Charleston is growing on you!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 20, 2014, 11:03:50 am
Quote from: Skip Baymore on December 20, 2014, 12:26:28 am

Hook e......Alright I was going to troll this post a little...But I threw up a little on my key board just trying to type out their "slogan" thing....

BUCK FEVER

Merry Christmas to all, from the Fevers. ;D

hoghelmet14

WPWells

hoghelmet14

What can I say.....  I LOVE MY HOGS!

DeeGee

Me too! I have a Razorback tattoo on my foot! Love me some Razorbacks!  And I know 12th Man does too, got to meet him at the LSU game! Poor guy broke his bone that night. But rushing the field was worth it! My son and I rushed the field with the rest of the fans! Was an awesome 18th birthday for him and memories we will never forget!

DeeGee

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 17, 2014, 04:32:02 pm

True! Without Christ in CHRISTmas, all you have is a mess! He is the reason for the season! And I couldn't think of a better birthday to celebrate world wide!

hoghelmet14

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 21, 2014, 11:13:18 pm
Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 17, 2014, 04:32:02 pm

True! Without Christ in CHRISTmas, all you have is a mess! He is the reason for the season! And I couldn't think of a better birthday to celebrate world wide!

Yep.... but the day we live in ... fewer and fewer are feeling that way...... kinda like in the days of Noah.... which is an end times prophesy..... Meet ya at the pearly gates if Jesus comes back before we meet up  in real life!

WPWells

hoghelmet14

It amazes me how many people don't believe in God.....

The book of Isaiah was written way before the time that men believed the Earth was round.... everyone thought it was flat.....

Yet in the Bible it clearly says:

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
(Isaiah 40:22-23)

WPWells

If you want scientific proof, just take a woman conceiving a child. I'm not even talking about the Immaculate Conception of Mary conceiving Jesus. I'm talking about normal, everyday conception. There are SEVERAL elements of this process that science can't explain. Now try to tell me that God doesn't exist

DeeGee

I've had an atheist tell me they are offended by my belief in God. So my reply to that was:
Who's more irrational, me believing in a God I can't see, or you who's offended by a God you don't believe in?
They couldn't answer that question btw.

hoghelmet14

I have decided to solve the whole Christian / Athiest problem.....

the Symbol of Christianity is the cross.... so we put up crosses..... wherever we want to!

the atheist believe in nothing.... so everywhere we put up a cross.... they can put up nothing....

There PROBLEM SOLVED.....

HOGHELMET14 FOR PRESIDENT!

hoghelmet14

We better be careful.... this thread is headed to the political forum! LOL

-Painted Fan-

We can't see the wind, but we certainly feel the effects of it.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DeeGoldie on December 22, 2014, 12:08:27 pm
I've had an atheist tell me they are offended by my belief in God. So my reply to that was:
Who's more irrational, me believing in a God I can't see, or you who's offended by a God you don't believe in?
They couldn't answer that question btw.

I can't believe, that anyone in their right mind can look around and say this all happened by pure accident...nothing created it, a few molecules stuck together and created a bumbling amoeba. That one day decided to stumble onto the beach and accidently evolved into all of the critters that roam the earth....Used to have a link that pointed out all of the "coincidences" that had to happen for Earth to be the perfect breeding ground for Humanity and the animals but lost it....But it was 7 or 8 really big ones...

Anyway..

Merry Christmas from my Neck of the Woods!

DogsWin7

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas......Remember to enjoy your family and friends.....the memories and moments you make with them is a gift that lasts forever in your hearts....that is something that can't be bought....that's felt.:) 

God Bless you all....and I especially pray for the non-believers.    We should meet them with compassion and love no matter how hard that is for some.......our duty as Christians is to continue to witness to them and show how God is loving through our actions and lives.....judgement is not ours.     

Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year too!  :)

Paperman

Hey, I didn't know everybody was rooting for Texas! Just kidding! I hope the Hogs roll the Horns!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FEARLESS FRIDAY FAMILY FROM OSCEOLA!

I hope God blesses you all and keeps you safe so we can argue and fuss at one another again next season.

BassMaster33

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on December 23, 2014, 04:49:06 am
Everyone have a wonderful Christmas......Remember to enjoy your family and friends.....the memories and moments you make with them is a gift that lasts forever in your hearts....that is something that can't be bought....that's felt.:) 

God Bless you all....and I especially pray for the non-believers.    We should meet them with compassion and love no matter how hard that is for some.......our duty as Christians is to continue to witness to them and show how God is loving through our actions and lives.....judgement is not ours.     

Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year too!  :)

Very well said!!

Clara Allen

Heaven help me if I ever figure out how to post pictures!!!

Anyway, Teddy the Wonder Corgi and I wish all of FF a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! 
:)

hoghelmet14

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on December 24, 2014, 10:17:24 am
Heaven help me if I ever figure out how to post pictures!!!

Anyway, Teddy the Wonder Corgi and I wish all of FF a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! 
:)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas