• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Bear Retires

Started by The Bear, November 27, 2015, 11:08:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bear

Well fearless I have had a lot of fun on here . And honestly I just enjoyed stirring the pot a little every now and then . But in all seriousness I love how people support there teams no matter what and people still cares about kids . This website is great for fans . On the other side of things my lions lost and I promised I would retire when they did . McCroy is a great team and hope they go on to win it all . God bless and everyone have a great rest of the year . Praying for no injures for any teams from here on out !

Hornet4ever

Quote from: The Bear on November 27, 2015, 11:08:21 pm
Well fearless I have had a lot of fun on here . And honestly I just enjoyed stirring the pot a little every now and then . But in all seriousness I love how people support there teams no matter what and people still cares about kids . This website is great for fans . On the other side of things my lions lost and I promised I would retire when they did . McCroy is a great team and hope they go on to win it all . God bless and everyone have a great rest of the year . Praying for no injures for any teams from here on out !

See ya

Old Scrapper

Jag-Class07

He can't go anywhere till he decides how he wants to eat his crow.

mr.gametime

Big Cat Daddy

Jag-Class07

I would to after all the smack he talked. ;D

tacklethis...

The bear was just a little boy from Oden...

JAGS60

M.I. D

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 28, 2015, 12:28:53 pm

Little compared to his big brother

Lions84

bleudog

cuz

November 28, 2015, 05:10:46 pm #12 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:40:54 pm by cuz
Quote from: M.I. D on November 28, 2015, 01:12:11 pm
Quote from: tacklethis... on November 28, 2015, 12:28:53 pm
Little compared to his big brother
Got some good friends live around Big Forks. Have spent some time in that metropolis of Oden.....😃

hog_wild7777777

Bear you will be dearly missed. Mt Ida did have a great team. Don't let these guys run you off. I promise you everyone on this site has eat crow. But at least you are a man of your word. I said it Friday night the winner of Mt. Ida and mccory would win state. So we'll done Mccory in my opinion you beat the best so you are the best.

The_Devils_Advocate

He'll be back if Mt. Ida is ever good again under a different name.

fleaflicker24

May be a page outa Brett Farve's playbook! ;D

bleudog

November 28, 2015, 07:06:07 pm #16 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:17:37 pm by bleudog
Quote from: fleaflicker24 on November 28, 2015, 07:02:40 pm
May be a page outa Brett Farve's playbook! ;D

As long as it's not pictures outta Brett Farve's phone.  :o

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hog_wild7777777 on November 28, 2015, 05:27:36 pm
Bear you will be dearly missed. Mt Ida did have a great team. Don't let these guys run you off. I promise you everyone on this site has eat crow. But at least you are a man of your word. I said it Friday night the winner of Mt. Ida and mccory would win state. So we'll done Mccory in my opinion you beat the best so you are the best.

England is better than McCrory

Old Scrapper

Me just sitting here waiting on the Jag fans to jump on Pick! 💣😡

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2015, 10:03:26 pm

Hope we all get to find out if that's true or not on December 11th

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 28, 2015, 10:51:33 pm
Me just sitting here waiting on the Jag fans to jump on Pick! 💣😡

I have seen them both,  both are good, but I believe England is better.

Jag-Class07

I believe your mind must be water logged still.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 03:43:59 am
I believe your mind must be water logged still.

Lol, no, just my thoughts. Could be totally off.

HOGWlLD

pick you didn't see mccrory play very well that night.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HOGWlLD on November 29, 2015, 07:20:27 pm

pick you didn't see mccrory play very well that night.

I'm pretty sure des arc's defense had something to do with that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas