• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

13-0 still Rollin

Started by bigpound98, November 27, 2015, 10:00:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpound98

13-0 and still ROCK BOUND LETS GO LIONS

purplehajj

I'm from the 6 but I rather see England win it instead of mccrory I'm tired of all there fair weather fan posters

lionfan59

Quote from: purplehajj on November 30, 2015, 07:25:31 pm
I'm from the 6 but I rather see England win it instead of mccrory I'm tired of all there fair weather fan posters
We have another Converter... Its ok...the King of Jungle welcomes all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WPWells

Jag-Class07

Hazen has been traitors for years especially when McCrory started getting good coaches that was tearing them apart.

cuz

November 30, 2015, 07:57:41 pm #5 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:02:28 pm by cuz
Quote from: purplehajj on November 30, 2015, 07:25:31 pm
Yeah hajj have to give you a +1 on this can relate to it very well all these duplicate threads ect....

purplehajj

When have you tore us apart honestly?? We beat yall twice last year in the ln the Last five years we are 5-3 against yall so how did you year us apart

JC Guy

lionfan59

purplehajj

Is it bad that I seem to be making allies with junction and England posters?? Heck me and ole pick haven't even argued the whole playoffs! I must be getting soft...

cuz

Quote from: purplehajj on November 30, 2015, 08:05:51 pm
Is it bad that I seem to be making allies with junction and England posters?? Heck me and ole pick haven't even argued the whole playoffs! I must be getting soft...
Well common sense hoes a long way....😉

Old Scrapper

I always try to pull for the teams in our conference until the very last game, reading post by SOME NOT ALL BUT SOME of the Jag fans kinda got me feeling they need a pot of crow!

curtain caller

Scrapper don't put much stock into the majority of the posts. Don't know where they came from and who they are. I think there just trying to stir the pot and get onto people's heads. Which they seem to be doing. I can assure you the team chatter is nothing like these posts! Just kids focusing on 1 Friday at a time and excited about the whole experience. Good luck to all, and yes I'm from McCrory.

Old Scrapper

Yea I know I'm just picking! The word Crow or Choke seems to make blood pressures rise 💣

Old Scrapper

And I'm sad because we play basketball tomorrow

curtain caller

I hear ya. We're not to big on the hardwood up here. If we end Friday night I'll be waiting on the diamonds.

Bigditchlion

England likes the hardwood just hope we aren't playing next week. Lol Go lions beat Rison!

BigLion10

Hajj you gonna be joining us on the sidelines Friday night in Rison?

purpleswag

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 30, 2015, 07:36:08 pm
Hazen has been traitors for years especially when McCrory started getting good coaches that was tearing them apart.

Bite your tongue sir!! I'm still rooting for the 6. Makes us look better if someone in our conference wins state  ;D

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 30, 2015, 07:36:08 pm
negative globetrotter, McCrory has won 3 games out of the last 11 against Hazen that hardly classifies as tearing them apart!
don't get your little orange panties in a wad, we are stilling pulling for the 6 until the end!

purplehajj

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 30, 2015, 08:49:13 pm

Not this week we got revival this week so I want make it but if yall play in wms I'll be there sitting on y'all's side!! So yall need to win so I can meet some of yall! I would love to be there Friday but I forgot we got church so keep me updated on fearless

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: purplehajj on December 01, 2015, 08:06:29 am
Quote from: BigLion10 on November 30, 2015, 08:49:13 pm

Not this week we got revival this week so I want make it but if yall play in wms I'll be there sitting on y'all's side!! So yall need to win so I can meet some of yall! I would love to be there Friday but I forgot we got church so keep me updated on fearless
Church is a good thing.. I love it!!!

purplehajj

Me too man in the end we all have our opinions but one of the greatest things I see is teams joining in prayer and something else I like to see is when someone loses a love one or some one is injured all the prayers that our fearless Friday family shows!!

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: purplehajj on December 01, 2015, 08:13:09 am
Me too man in the end we all have our opinions but one of the greatest things I see is teams joining in prayer and something else I like to see is when someone loses a love one or some one is injured all the prayers that our fearless Friday family shows!!
Yes sir that's what it's all about!

WPWells

cuz

Quote from: purplehajj on December 01, 2015, 08:13:09 am
AMEN

Colossians 4:2 - Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

BigLion10

December 01, 2015, 04:01:23 pm #26 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:09:55 pm by BigLion10
You know I got you on the updates I'm faster than Twitter according to some 😂

purplehajj

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 01, 2015, 04:01:23 pm
You know I got you on the updates in faster than Twitter according to some 😂

+1

lionfan59

Man I don't know about that now BIG, the pastors wife sure was quick. Heck she gave play by play via the FBOOK. Heck she even added in adjectives to make you imagine you were there. 😂😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas