• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian @ McCrory

Started by Hornet4ever, November 27, 2015, 09:48:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Guy

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 28, 2015, 09:13:44 am
JC guy- How is  yall's basketball season going?
Hey run and gun you can stop praying now we are moving up next year and we got put out last week. If we was staying you know how it would be. You would talk early in the year and then crickets when it gets go time.

RunAndGun431

Prayer life doesn't really work when you feel like it so not gonna do that...the JC train just finally got put to a hault, and I'll give it to y'all, y'all had it going for a good while and dominated everyone...but everyone else is right also. During yalls run all of yalls fans posted whatever they wanted and said whatever they wanted and it was all good, fine and dandy then. But now that the torch has been passed on, none of y'all are on here...so there's your crickets

JC Guy

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 28, 2015, 10:29:07 am
Prayer life doesn't really work when you feel like it so not gonna do that...the JC train just finally got put to a hault, and I'll give it to y'all, y'all had it going for a good while and dominated everyone...but everyone else is right also. During yalls run all of yalls fans posted whatever they wanted and said whatever they wanted and it was all good, fine and dandy then. But now that the torch has been passed on, none of y'all are on here...so there's your crickets
If i am not mistakin I came on here and gave props to the team that put us out when they are being bashed. Now it may not have been a McRory poster that done the original bashing but you guys certainly defended it and resorted to name calling. As far as the posters from JC that are out of bounds at times most of us have openly downed that type of thing. See people see what they want to see and that's life but many times fans around the state have provoked a response from one of our posters. My freind we down here on the border have nothing to hang our heads about. We knew going into the season it would probably end early due to the amount of youth that was playing. I can't help but laugh at some of you guys so yeah here is your crickets.

HorseFeathers

This thread is great.....there are no Conway christian posters on the boards. And mccrory posters are getting prissy cause posters that have seen the eagles play are disagreeing with the 2a-6 groupthink....hmmmm

P.s jc guy and cuz are two of the classiest guys from junction city, so the mccrory posters calling them hypocrites, need to read more postless....

BigLion10

Bigditchlion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 11:17:12 am
This thread is great.....there are no Conway christian posters on the boards. And mccrory posters are getting prissy cause posters that have seen the eagles play are disagreeing with the 2a-6 groupthink....hmmmm

P.s jc guy and cuz are two of the classiest guys from junction city, so the mccrory posters calling them hypocrites, need to read more postless....

I agree with your "p.s." statement.  To many people take this board to serious and get in their feelings.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 28, 2015, 11:52:03 am

I agree with your "p.s." statement.  To many people take this board to serious and get in their feelings.

Should agree with it all lol...one sided conversations where everyone agrees is a terrible way to spend the week....

Hatchet

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hatchet on November 28, 2015, 11:59:13 am
Junction will win it all. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sigh....my hope for humanity just dtopped a little bit

Hatchet

JC Guy

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 11:59:37 am
Quote from: Hatchet on November 28, 2015, 11:59:13 am
Junction will win it all. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sigh....my hope for humanity just dtopped a little bit
He can't help it HF he has been trained to think that way.😉

BigLion10

Hatchet

Just having a little fun. I predict McCory will make it to Little Rock

dragondad

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on November 28, 2015, 10:29:07 am

I've been on here all season, as well as Bleu, JC Guy, and Cuz. dragagondad1, and Wilson have been around though not as much, and I think more than one of us supported TheTruth getting banned. All JC Guy said was that CC beat us. We've made no excuses and given props to all that we've played, win or lose. Not sure what anyone's judge of class is but it's apparently skewed if your jumping on JC Guy or any of us who regularly post from or for Junction City.

Rooting for CC again this week, they put us out so I hope they go far and even win it all.

Hatchet

Shouldn't you be on the AAA forum? I mean your season is over and we have no use for Junction City in AA football anymore.

mr.gametime

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 28, 2015, 12:15:17 pm
Who is this hatchet guy????

It's easy to smacktalk when you won't tell anyone who your team is...and hide behind a computer screen ;)

dragondad

Quote from: Hatchet on November 28, 2015, 12:12:19 pm
Shouldn't you be on the AAA forum? I mean your season is over and we have no use for Junction City in AA football anymore.

Nearly every board on this forum is AAA, and I'm glad to hear you're playing sports at your meetings....hang in there, you'll beat that addiction.

mr.gametime

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 28, 2015, 10:04:17 am
I made a comment on a post in 2012 after watching McCrory in a Jr High game in which they beat my Tbirds for the Jr High Conference Championship that this class had a great shot of being in War Memorial in 3 years. I still believe that. Mac 32 CC 16

Yeap every since this group of Seniors were in the 8th grade...there was little whispers around town that by the time they where seniors. ..McCrory would have a really good football team....they had back to back undeafted years in jr.high

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on November 28, 2015, 12:21:46 pm

Nearly every board on this forum is AAA, and I'm glad to hear you're playing sports at your meetings....hang in there, you'll beat that addiction.

Haha...+1

dragondad

Looking at previous posts, I'm guessing he's a bandwagoner from the Jonesboro/Cross County area....which is funny when you consider their season ended the same night as the JC Dragons.

RunAndGun431

Like you stated earlier, y'all knew before the season started that y'all weren't as good as previous years so y'all haven't been on here talking as much as recent years....but anyway back to McCrory and CC...

Hornet4ever

You should not speak

Hatchet

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 12:18:02 pm

It's easy to smacktalk when you won't tell anyone who your team is...and hide behind a computer screen ;)
My Team could be Barton, Cutter, Hughes It doesn't matter who my team is. Who is your team HF?

JAGS60

Quote from: JC Guy on November 28, 2015, 07:51:48 am
Quote from: brown2010 on November 28, 2015, 07:22:03 am
JCGUY WHO R U. LOSER WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM U ALL. we may to but don't want to hear from u
Some of you guys are the most classless that I have ever seen. You beat on your chest like your team is world beaters. McCrory is a good team but make no mistake CC is also a very good team. To be completely honest the way a lot of you are acting you deserve to get thumped. Your post speaks loud and clear to whom the loser is.
Yea but your at home and hoping someone else does it. Living in the past is probably why your at home.

Hatchet

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JAGS60 on November 28, 2015, 12:50:25 pm
Quote from: JC Guy on November 28, 2015, 07:51:48 am
Quote from: brown2010 on November 28, 2015, 07:22:03 am
JCGUY WHO R U. LOSER WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM U ALL. we may to but don't want to hear from u
Some of you guys are the most classless that I have ever seen. You beat on your chest like your team is world beaters. McCrory is a good team but make no mistake CC is also a very good team. To be completely honest the way a lot of you are acting you deserve to get thumped. Your post speaks loud and clear to whom the loser is.
Yea but your at home and hoping someone else does it. Living in the past is probably why your at home.

Haha....jc guy living in the past? Ha....his boy is/was one of the best linebackers I've seen play this year...

brown2010

mccrory has 3 pretty good linebackers u hadn't seen. we will prepare for cc just like we do every week on all other teams. out come will b in 154 hrs

HorseFeathers

November 28, 2015, 01:11:10 pm #79 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 01:13:18 pm by HF
Quote from: brown2010 on November 28, 2015, 01:03:03 pm
mccrory has 3 pretty good linebackers u hadn't seen. we will prepare for cc just like we do every week on all other teams. out come will b in 154 hrs

Y'all are worse than the majority of junction city fans....that your fans are trying to bash...

And how do you know who I have, and haven't seen? Because I disagree with you, is that how?

I think McCrory wins this one...but for fans of a program that haven't shown much class most of the year, to be bashing on Junction City for the same thing is kinda making ya'll look bad to the rest of teh state...but ya'll won't understand cause it's not part of the group think...

bigworm

You guys better be glad the JC guys are here entertaining you. You wont hear a peep from CC on here.

dragondad

Quote from: HF on November 28, 2015, 01:11:10 pm
Quote from: brown2010 on November 28, 2015, 01:03:03 pm

Y'all are worse than the majority of junction city fans....that your fans are trying to bash...

And how do you know who I have, and haven't seen? Because I disagree with you, is that how?

I think McCrory wins this one...but for fans of a program that haven't shown much class most of the year, to be bashing on Junction City for the same thing is kinda making ya'll look bad to the rest of teh state...but ya'll won't understand cause it's not part of the group think...

HF, you know the old saying "act like you've been here before".....it's uncharted territory for them so we'll just let it all be water on a ducks back.

RunAndGun431

So if y'all say JCity has some of the most classiest posters on here, and that we're being classless for doing the same thing they're used to doing, how does that make them have class? Once again as I've stated before, it can't be both. If y'all say we're doing the same thing they have done then we're either both classless or both have class. And from the people on here and their opinions, I'm good with either.

curtain caller

Not everyone from McCrory is classless. Some of them are getting too excited obviously, but this is fearless friday, so..... McCrory football team doesn't deserved to be thumped because some people get on here and say whatever, we are mostly adults here and the kids can't be blamed! Those boys have been out there day in and day out since August and deserve the right to play! They are a good group of kids and are doing their best. I see the Jags going to WMS and would love to see them win it all. I think people get on here and loose sight of the true reason it was created to talk football not to be 10 foot tall and bullet proof on a computer.  Let the boys play ball and let's talk football, not each others in competencies. With that being said, can't wait till friday!

GO JAGS GO

Hawgpilot

Quote from: bigworm on November 28, 2015, 01:34:31 pm
You guys better be glad the JC guys are here entertaining you. You wont hear a peep from CC on here.

I'm a newbie and a CC fan.  Have 2 kids in school there and my nephew plays all 3 sports.  It's been a great year for CC.  I'm not sure they beat Mcrory but I'm pretty certain they will move the ball and score points.  They've done it all year.  I will be there hoping everyone plays well and enjoy a high school football game.  Go Eagles!

JimmyTiger2001

CaptainSwarm25

In case y'all were wondering I'm a supporter of the HAZEN hornets. I'm rooting for the 6-2A because we are the best conference in 2A football😊 I've seen both teams play and I do believe this will be a high scoring game no matter the weather! The rain didn't stop CC last night and it didn't stop us either. CC you're defense needs some work if you're gonna wrap up Rogo. He's about as elusive as Penn was and he had a field day in sloppy conditions. I predict Rogo has a monster day. He loves the rain anyways. He made a one-handed catch and ran for 40 yards in the pouring down rain last year in the semis so I don't think he'll have a problem with that.

dragondad

CCS does need to concentrate on their run D. If they can slow down the run, I think they can pull off the win.

mr.gametime

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 28, 2015, 03:05:30 pm
In case y'all were wondering I'm a supporter of the HAZEN hornets. I'm rooting for the 6-2A because we are the best conference in 2A football😊 I've seen both teams play and I do believe this will be a high scoring game no matter the weather! The rain didn't stop CC last night and it didn't stop us either. CC you're defense needs some work if you're gonna wrap up Rogo. He's about as elusive as Penn was and he had a field day in sloppy conditions. I predict Rogo has a monster day. He loves the rain anyways. He made a one-handed catch and ran for 40 yards in the pouring down rain last year in the semis so I don't think he'll have a problem with that.

How did C.C offense line look? ....Where they keeping Gurley  and Mills from getting to the QB

CaptainSwarm25

They did a pretty good job honestly. They had to double team both of those guys all night to keep them at bay. Our linebackers (converted secondary players) were half-heartedly blitzing so it gave the QB enough time to do what he needed to! When it was one on one Gurley and Mills blew them five yards back and demolished the QB or caused a holding penalty to be called!

Wilcat43

he sounds like an idiot!!!!!to me but that's none of my business! ;D

cuz

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 28, 2015, 03:34:58 pm
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 28, 2015, 03:05:30 pm

How did C.C offense line look? ....Where they keeping Gurley  and Mills from getting to the QB
They're not big and they let JC sack him about 6 times. T The QB is pretty elusive and he threw the ball well even under pressure. They have two very quick young men who can move when they catch the ball. We have some very fast kids and for the most they stayed with them.....

cuz

Quote from: bigworm on November 28, 2015, 01:34:31 pm
+1

ExemplaryChimp

CC's quarterback makes careless throws every now and then. Sometimes he will have a pretty open receiver and throw it in the dirt. He is a big guy and cannot get out of the pocket fast. If McCrory gets pressure, they will make that QB fold. They have pretty good WR/RB that help the QB out in tough situations. An all around good team offensively

Hawgpilot

cuz

Quote from: ExemplaryChimp on November 28, 2015, 04:19:09 pm
CC's quarterback makes careless throws every now and then. Sometimes he will have a pretty open receiver and throw it in the dirt. He is a big guy and cannot get out of the pocket fast. If McCrory gets pressure, they will make that QB fold. They have pretty good WR/RB that help the QB out in tough situations. An all around good team offensively
At 6'5" he didn't have to get out of the pocket. He didn't have many bad passes but he did miss a few wide open receivers. Like you said all around a good solid offense.....

amehr36

I'm classy too...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: amehr36 on November 28, 2015, 04:35:15 pm

I'm classy too...

Compared to some on here :D

At least you are honest about your business on here....and we know that if Junction City is actually all that and a bag of chips you'll be here :D

amehr36

I've aways gave props to teams when they beat us. That's saying more than most.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: amehr36 on November 28, 2015, 04:38:12 pm
I've aways gave props to teams when they beat us. That's saying more than most.

True that....Most just wanna say well you suck and got lucky...I don't think they realize what they are saying about their own team when they say that...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas